PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Seminars

TheGallows
03-18-2008, 01:58 AM
Well I am posting to congratulate the great speakers on the seminars. I was very impressed with most of the seminars.

I LOVED the 13th gate seminar. WOW that was amazing. Well worth the money and time. I would have to say that the speakers that did not take questions until the end actually stayed on the subjects and had great presentations. Those that allowed alot of questions had people really turn the subjects south. They were asking questions that have been discussed in so many forums and even the other seminars on the same day. Really hard for those of us that wanted to hear about just the topic that was assigned.

Roundtable?

More like a few tables and just a crap load of chairs. It seemed like they did not plan on as many people then had showed up. For such a huge facility, tisk tisk. I didn't even attend day two lunch because I did not want to eat lunch like I was on a packed subway car. Good topics though.

This was my first time at transworld and felt that I am teetering on my "Percieved Value". Not sure if it was worth it yet.

CHAOS-

Well I felt that it was very helpful. I am glad I went. The fire portion by MMSI sure scared the hell out of me, not sure why any amusement type business is still a good idea after that seminar but It was enlightning. They did a very good job.

These are just my thoughts. What are all yours?

Ryan