PDA

View Full Version : Krone House loses a great Friend

KroneDaddy
03-20-2008, 10:32 PM
My fellow haunters, my good friend Mike Forrester died last Wednesday. I am saddened and shocked at his passing. Only 47, Mike had liver complications and was waiting for a transplant. A couple of years ago, Mike called me and asked if we needed help. He said I'll bring the kids by. I thought "Oh no, kids".

The "kids" turned out to be Isaac and Caleb, both well over 6 foot, and lovely Hanna who was small and willing to do any type of scene. Mike took to haunting like a duck to water. He loved being there every night. Mike normally worked the Corpsellator, since he usually kept it working. He rebuilt a lot of it to work smoother. He was always upgrading and repairing things in the haunt, and would refuse any reimbursement, most times.

I just wanted you guys to know his name, and know what type of person he was. He was supposed to get a liver about 2 months ago but didn't and I talked to him afterward. He was still upbeat and positive. This was usually his demeaner.

I will miss him dearly, as will Krone House, and ask for prayers for his friends and especially his family. He was truly a gentleman, a good freind, and he loved haunting. Mike, you went way too soon.

Timmy
KroneDaddy

drfrightner
03-20-2008, 10:46 PM
I lost my grandma while in Vegas. She was also very dear to me. Today was her wake and it was a very sad day for myself as well!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Larry

twohlgemuth
03-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Tim and Larry,

I'm sorry to hear about your losses and my prayers are with the familes.

Empressnightshade
03-21-2008, 04:24 AM
So sorry for both of your loses. My thoughts are with you.

KroneDaddy
03-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Larry,

So sorry to hear about your Grandma. All of my grandparents are gone, but I always cherish the things they did for me and the things I learned from them.

Sincerely

Tim

mindtumor
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
I am sorry for your loss.

MDKing
03-21-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm very sorry for the losses you both have experienced.....They are in a better place than we are now...

Larry, the first year I opened my haunt my Grandmother died, and her funeral was the morning of Halloween, it was very difficult.

Allan

Nightgore
03-21-2008, 09:17 AM
Tim I'm very sorry to hear about your loss... I lost my bestfriend back in November due to a horrible car accident... my thoughts and prayers are with you! -Tyler

Nicole
03-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Thank you for sharing pictures of your loved ones - they both look like very sweet loving people. Our thoughts and prayers are with both of your families.

SomeThingInTheIce
03-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Sorry to hear this, it is always hard to lose loved ones.

Lord Belial
03-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Timmy and Larry...

Very sorry to hear of your losses! Our thoughts are with you! You both have been very dear friends to us and if there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Ross Karpelman
The House of Shock

KroneDaddy
03-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Timmy and Larry...

Very sorry to hear of your losses! Our thoughts are with you! You both have been very dear friends to us and if there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Ross Karpelman
The House of Shock

Thanks brother, I appreciate the words. See you soon. BTW, I found this pic from the old days of you and I.

Tim
KroneDaddy

Midnight13
03-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Sorry for your losses. My thoughts and prayers to both of you and the families.

It was also sad to hear about Cody Reuwsaat from Castle Blood. I had met him a couple times at the show a few years ago.

Dwayne Sanburn
13th Gate

Xanthar
03-22-2008, 03:07 PM
sorry to hear that as well....

passing of friends and family is always a very hard thing.

bodybagging
03-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Krone, sorry for the loss of your friend and for the loss of yet another haunter.