PDA

View Full Version : BodyBag Entertainment Xtreme Haunt FX DVD!

Tattoo
03-22-2008, 01:02 PM
I purchased BodyBag's DVD at TW and just watched it today.

Four words!

GO BUY ONE NOW!

This DVD was about FOUR HOURS LONG and filled with incredible make-up tips, tricks, and techniques. From bruises, scars, and cuts all the way up to lifecasting!

The DVD is ONLY $20

I would have paid $50 for it!

Make-up is not one of my strengths but I definitely learned A LOT from this DVD!

I HIGHLY reccomend this DVD to anyone looking to take their make-up and actors to the next level!

www.bodybagging.com

Take care,

Tattoo

bodybagging
03-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Tattoo, Glad that you liked the DVD, we put alot of effort into making it something that people could actually follow instead of just a look what I can do DVD.

For ALL OF YOU THAT PREORDERED, we apologize for the DELAY in shipping , but due to a mistake we had to send back the order, and we recieved the DVDs right as we were pulling out to VEGAS!
we are shipping ALL PREORDERS OUT on MONDAY! Keep your EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!

drfrightner
03-26-2008, 04:32 AM
I just watched the thing while I spent the last freakin 5 hours going through the whole entire Hauntworld site looking for errors... boy did I find a lot.

Anyway. Awesome job!

This is the perfect video to play for your actors and make up staff.

Rob, I wish I could hire you to work at the Darkness.

GREAT JOB!

Larry

bodybagging
03-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Larry , Thank you ! If this hadnt been the year we open our very own attraction, I would have loved to came out.
Funny how that works, Once you are acknowledged in the industry you are to darn busy to do what you want to!