PDA

View Full Version : Who stole the FREEK!!!!!!

Murphy
03-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Did bodybagging ever do the big Scooby Doo reveal from the case of the missing case (that's funny) of FREEK!

Hell American Freak
03-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll tell ya' who stole that FREEK...

It was that damn Sasquatch!

Or maybe Scarefactory needed something to chase their Tequila with...

bodybagging
03-31-2008, 05:38 AM
We are STILL WAITING on the OFFICIAL REPORT, We know who it was at this point but will not release the Organizations Idenity until after we have Paperwork in Hand.
On that note, we were finally approached by a Representative of above Organization, and basically all I got out of that was as I figured, ( It was a Misunderstanding and all I know is that I DIDNT DO IT, But will look into the matter) well here we are two weeks after the incident and apparently the representative couldnt find out anything.
Good news is once this all comes out, I will have a documented Police report and PICTURES, so there will be no denying that the Culprit was in the wrong.

Now for sake of argument, Lets assume it was ALL A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING, A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE, A OOPS I DID IT AGAIN MOMENT, Will this explain in ANY SHAPE OR FORM what Made a MAJOR VENDOR in the INDUSTRY ASSUME that they COULD go behind OUR BOOTH and REMOVE PRODUCT without OUR CONSENT.
At the VERY LEAST the VENDOR is GUILTY of being a DUMBASS!
I know that WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS, but in this CASE perhaps NOT! No-one is above the penalty of wrongdoing in the industry.

Jim Warfield
03-31-2008, 05:44 AM
Maybe whether a judge would really come down on them for this might be swung by whether or not they were smiling in the surveilence films or not?
It kind of unfortunately reminds me of the clepto-drunks that are discovered to have a stolen mask tucked under their shirt and their numerous and very lame excuses that I would rather not have to hear.

bodybagging
03-31-2008, 06:30 AM
JIM, thats what SUCKED about the SANDSEXPO, NO SECURITY CAMERAS, from what I understand the SANDSEXPO has been condemend for 15 years, but owner continues to pay fines and stays open year after year.
Nothing like protecting those that attend the show as vendors, Buyers...

GoryCorey
03-31-2008, 07:16 AM
Ahhh, I was wondering about the constant earthquakes....that floor moved a few inches every time a damn forklift ran by!

lurker
03-31-2008, 12:11 PM
It's obvious that whatever vendor this turns out to be they have a Freek addiction problem in their company. Maybe this will be the incident that will help bring this problem into the light. Maybe they can get them into some rehab, or something.
With this Freek addiction causing vendor theft, and Scare Factory's drinking issues, perhaps the next Transworld can be held at the Betty Ford Clinic. We can kill two birds with one stoned....I mean stone.

xxxdirk
03-31-2008, 12:21 PM
"They tried to send them to rehab, they said no, no no...."

screamline studios
03-31-2008, 04:18 PM
OK OK I admit, it was me glugging down the freek and i am not ashamed of it either ,i have been on a rush ever since!!!!! by the way it was three cases and two loose cans laying around just for the taking...

Jason Blaszczak
SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S Just kidding, How have you been rob?? give me a call when you get a chance!!!

neffuri27
03-31-2008, 06:39 PM
What happened with SCAREFACTORY? Someone obviously got a DUI
because everyone keeps alluding to that fact without coming rignt out
and saying it.

Huggs and screams
Kimmy

Haunted Illinois
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Kimmy,

Something even worse happened. One of the Scarefactory's employees commented in a news interview, when asked how they come up with ideas for props:

"...it just takes a bunch of bored alcoholics sitting around a table... you know...
trying to figure out what is the stupidest thing they can make."

Here's the video link. See for yourself.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video_legacy/15655523/index.html

Talk about making the whole haunted attraction industry look bad in only 10 seconds. LOL.

Boo Crew Production
03-31-2008, 06:54 PM
If the FREEK that was stolen was Rob......they will bring him back. TRUST ME! Atalie is about thee only one that can put up with him for a long period of time.

Jim Warfield
03-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Drunks looking bad, how about the news story yesterday out of New Zealand?
A man called Police to complain that he had been raped by a wombat!
And as a result began speaking in "Australian"?
The article gave the "victim's name and then said something like:"Alcohol has always been a large factor in his life."
Now he faces giving a false complaint because the wombat was innocent.
Next TransWorld show-stopped:"The Raping Wombat exhibit!"
You don't HAVE to be drunk to get raped by a wombat, but it probably helps .

Greg Chrise
03-31-2008, 08:55 PM
Let me get this straight, the Wombat consumed all the Freek and then began raping everyone? Pass it on!

Captain Spaulding
03-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah!!! I stole the product from BodyBagging's!!! I sold it for good worth of $4,000!!! I earned it and I was very freaking glad with it!!! I mean, MONEY!!! :lol: JUST KIDDING!!!

bodybagging
04-01-2008, 05:58 AM
HAUNTMASTER!!!!!!!! good to see you buddy!

neffuri27
04-01-2008, 09:38 AM
It was funny when I was watching the video, thanks for sending that video link
but now I am cringing and embarrassed for him.giggles

Here in the Buckle of the Bible Belt in Alabama we have a hard enough time
running a haunted house with 5 other churches within two miles! They
show up at our house with torches wanting to tar and feather us and send
us to hell for being evil!! and we are a charity haunt!
If they watched that video and I pray they do not then they will think we
are all pickled alcoholics as well as "celebrating Satan's Birthday" as one
churchgoer told me last year we were doing here!

We have to tread lightly around here to keep from getting burned out!
I have even had a neighbor shoot and kill my dog!!!! Right in front of us!

Crazy!

Kimmy

Darkangel
04-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Was it just me but the guy from Scarefactory actually did resemble a hobo? Maybe that's why some of their stuff doesn't hold up, maybe they need to institute a new no alcohol program!

hauntedhousenut
04-01-2008, 10:51 AM
You get what you pay for!

Darkangel
04-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Hope they made changes.....

Tater
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Rob

Granny was seen Fleeing the the Bodybagging Booth saying that will show them for having Atalie in the Miss Scary Midwest Pagent...Wont have an energy now. I know this is distrubing but it seems that granny is out trying to kill of her competion for MHC so she can get to Tom Jones finally. Thought this news would be handy

Boo Crew Production
04-02-2008, 06:24 AM
I knew that old hag was up to something. She must of run into Tom Jones and needed a little boost in energy to get her FREEK on.

Notice: I have heard the FREEK known as Rob Johnson has been returned to Atalie. Not that Atalie really had a choice in the matter.

Congrats Atalie you have your FREEK back.

neffuri27
04-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Please explain that statement: "You get what you paid for"
Scarefactory props are not that cheap guys? I mean are they cheap to you guys?
they are not to us? we have quite a few of their props and we paid
almost Ten Grand for Demon Knight, he has had a few problems but
they have always stuck by there stuff for us. I have to say they
have been good to us!!!!

I would buy from them again. But thats just me. I understand that
others have had problems with them and vehemently deny liking them.

By the way two questions, how does everyone feel about their new
policy of charging a percentage higher every month past April that folks
buy stuff? good idea for the haunt folks or bad idea?

Also did it make anyone else cry that Anatimical chart company is no
longer making Halloween stuff or is it just that they are no longer
marketing their products to the halloween public.hahaa

Please forgive me for putting these questions on this thread but
I cannot seem to be allowed to start a thread for anything new on here.giggles
Guess I am not important enough or technically suavy enough.grin
Huggs and screams

Kimmy

bodybagging
04-02-2008, 09:42 AM
SURE KIMMY just HIJACK THE THREAD....... LOL
Its ok its what we do..... as for Scarefactory who knows!

SomeThingInTheIce
04-02-2008, 12:22 PM
I think Anatimical chart co. is letting other vendors sell the buckys for them. The few I have I got from Oak Island because they sell them for less then AC. I could be wrong about this but I'm almost sure I saw a post about it.

Please explain that statement: "You get what you paid for"
Scarefactory props are not that cheap guys? I mean are they cheap to you guys?
they are not to us? we have quite a few of their props and we paid
almost Ten Grand for Demon Knight, he has had a few problems but
they have always stuck by there stuff for us. I have to say they
have been good to us!!!!

I would buy from them again. But thats just me. I understand that
others have had problems with them and vehemently deny liking them.

By the way two questions, how does everyone feel about their new
policy of charging a percentage higher every month past April that folks
buy stuff? good idea for the haunt folks or bad idea?

Also did it make anyone else cry that Anatimical chart company is no
longer making Halloween stuff or is it just that they are no longer
marketing their products to the halloween public.hahaa

Please forgive me for putting these questions on this thread but
I cannot seem to be allowed to start a thread for anything new on here.giggles
Guess I am not important enough or technically suavy enough.grin
Huggs and screams

Kimmy

Killer Katie
04-02-2008, 08:09 PM
(Scarefactory says...)
"...it just takes a bunch of bored alcoholics sitting around a table... you know...
trying to figure out what is the stupidest thing they can make."

Wow... this explains SO much about them. Their pneumatics last exactly the ampount of time it takes to down one case of Pabst. **insert evil snicker j/k
At least the rest of keep our "demons" to ourselves. So what if there should be a private chapter of AA for haunters - don't advertise it.. sheesh.

Jim Warfield
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
If Kimmie steals our "Threads" will we all be naked then?
Kimmie if you REALLY want to start a post and can't make it technically happen, well then, go ahead make us all naked , we will tolerate it..some better than others , probably.

Tater
04-02-2008, 10:15 PM
who said me and granny werent already naked jim?

GoryCorey
04-03-2008, 10:07 AM
who said me and granny werent already naked jim?

shuuuuuuuderrrrrrrrrrrr...........That is going to take many many drinks to erase from my imagination....GAH!
Think I will go visit scarefactory.....

Boo Crew Production
04-04-2008, 06:24 AM
Tater,

You and Granny should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean what about that girlfriend you have. What she think about all this?

As for you, you ole HAG, What about Tom? Does Tom Jones not mean anything to you? GET BACK IN YOUR BASEMENT!!!

GEESH!!!!

SpFXChic
04-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Rob

Granny was seen Fleeing the the Bodybagging Booth saying that will show them for having Atalie in the Miss Scary Midwest Pagent...Wont have an energy now. I know this is distrubing but it seems that granny is out trying to kill of her competion for MHC so she can get to Tom Jones finally. Thought this news would be handy

There is definitely something about Tom Jones. I don't have a clue why, but I love him. Granny and I may have to have fisticuffs over him. LOL

Tater
04-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Granny says and I quote

"If that whippersnapper thinks Tom Jones has a thing for her shes goign to get alot more then fisticuffs at MHC she better not touch my man or there will be a size 10 slipper sticking outta someplace the sun aint shinning. That will teach the Riff Raff"

graystone
04-04-2008, 01:51 PM
I admit it I stole the damn Freek because I went to the concession there at the show and they charged me 11 bucks for a cup of apple juice ( I am serious about the price of the apple juice) so I had no choice. I went and got 6 cans that was all that was left. I think others were getting it too. Also granny Shane needs a lil lovin!

SpFXChic
04-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Tater, you just let Granny know she can have Tom. But, tell her to be sure when she flings her bra up on stage that it doesn't wrap around his neck and choke him to death. Or even poke out an eye. :)

Frighteners Entertainment
04-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Granny,
Keep your beads...this ain't MardiGras!

And for the rest of you, do the same.
I've seen enough granny boobie and "cotton candy" to last a life time.

Boo Crew Production
04-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Jeff did you have to mention the cotton candy?

I was helping Crazy Bob tear down this last season. As we were moving tables around so we could get a quick bite to eat. what do I run into? Granny's cotton candy. ruined my appetite.

Moral of the story, you never can tell what your going to find at Crazy Bob's Haunted Hydro.

Tater
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Mark my words Jeff and you others that doubt granny. If you think you are eyes are wounded now wait till you see whats in her Cookie Jar she will bring out at the Scary Midwest Contest at MHC...you have no clue what granny is doing for her final time int he pagent

Boo Crew Production
04-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Tater,

I think I speak for all of here in the haunt world. I don't think any of us wanna know what granny has in her cookie jar.

Jim Warfield
04-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Shouldn't that cookie jar get emptied every so often? At least once every 28 days?
If it goes much more than that the anticipation will enthrall everyone, bets will be placed, the DNA testing people will be contacted along with Oprah!
Not everything "stays in Vegas"! It's now traveling across the country!