PDA

View Full Version : Haunted House Rules & Guidelines

Captain Spaulding
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Does anyone have a list of rules or guidelines they post at their haunted house? I would love to see a list of what it entails. Thanks!!

Smiley
04-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Let's see....

No lighters, matches, or fire of any sort.
No food.
No drink.
No touching [the actors].
No drugs.
No weapons.
No running.

Captain Spaulding
04-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the info, Smiley!

But, are there more rules?? Yes, I do believe so! C'mon everybody! Post some more haunt rules here!!

Howie Slobber Erlich
04-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Here is a link to our basic rules.

http://www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=55

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House (Prison)
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

Captain Spaulding
04-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Here is a link to our basic rules.

http://www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=55

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House (Prison)
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

I didn't see your rules, Howie! Be sure to post again with the entire page of rules! :?

TheNightMare
04-01-2008, 11:19 PM
I didn't see your rules, Howie! Be sure to post again with the entire page of rules! :?

Click on the link, they are there. I read them fine

Jim Warfield
04-01-2008, 11:29 PM
We were thinking about a new rule:"No shoes allowed that cost less than $8.00."
We saw Flip-flops for $7.99 in a store the other day.
Maybe just "No Nudity?" Too employee distracting....
A list of rules can become too cumbersome to comprehend, especially when they are drunky...so one simple rule could take their place: "No Drunks"
We also have "No Running"...think about it. When people run they could more easily fall down and get hurt or maybe even pregnant!

Captain Spaulding
04-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Haunted Forest Rules

1. No smoking, eating, or drinking.

2. Please leave any items. (Ex - backpacks, cups, etc). at the entrance because we don't want anyone tripping and falling, even possibly stealing haunt things.

3. Please don't touch our creatures and they won't touch you.

4. Anyone willfully damaging the haunt, will be thrown out and possibly not invited back next year. If you are asked to leave and don't, the police will be notified.

5. Lighting and Sound effects are used throughout the haunt.

6. If you become too frightened and can't continue, please come back at the entrance. For easily frightened Adults and children ask the doorperson about the "chicken clause". An attendant will turn on the house lights and accompany the patron through the haunt personally.

Jim Warfield
04-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Unlimited Terror at The Haunted Forrest?
You can't stop picking on the all ready scared who need to leave?
As a way to let everyone know they are too afraid to continue they are supposed to ask for the Chicken claws! "OUCH!"

Captain Spaulding
04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Do any haunted houses have very strictly rules?

For instance, no hugging, no kissing, no holding hands, no fighting, no obscene language allowed, no littering, etc.

Jim Warfield
04-02-2008, 09:44 PM
I am sure I could have such rules but as soon as my employees began doing all of those things in front of the customers all such rules would become null and void.