PDA

View Full Version : We're getting there... very close now!

drfrightner
04-07-2008, 07:20 AM
The new Hauntworld yellow pages is getting closer but isn't done yet. It still has a lot of problems but they're all getting fixed. As you can see here I was able to create an account tonight check it out...

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_suppliers_vendor_directory/haunted_house_designers_builders_haunted_halloween _productions

You can create an account right now if you're a vendor and do what I did, but as you can see its still kinda messed up. But you can create an account right now if you want.

If you're not a vendor and want to leave comments on accounts (all positive), or you want to sell used equipment you can also create an account.

If you look there is a used equipment page. you can create an account, and upload photos, videos and anything else you want.

So please by all means create accounts, but keep in mind that many of the things the site tells you are wrong on the set up...its pulling some info from the haunt directory. But it will all be fixed soon!

Larry

drfrightner
04-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Hopefully this will be fixed today. I got word it might be then all haunt vendors can start their listings.

Larry