PDA

View Full Version : Atrox Factory Interview

Jolly Pumpkin
04-08-2008, 09:20 AM
The newest haunt interview is up on The Halloween Database. We interview Paul Johnson of the Atrox Factory in Alabama. The Atrox Factory is one of the most popular haunts in Alabama. Their dedication in scaring patrons is bar none and they get bigger and better every year.

Click on the link below to read this haunting interview.

http://www.halloweendatabase.com/index.php?v_action=atroxinterview

damon carson
04-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Very cool! I met these guys at Transworld about 3yrs back. And they invited to come visit there haunt. I never made it down there. Now I wish I had. It looks awesome.
Damon

elowther
04-08-2008, 09:10 PM
It does look really cool! That's the only drawback about having your own haunt. Not being able to visit other great ones like this during the season. Really good interview once again.

Eric

graystone
04-08-2008, 09:34 PM
The whole HauntWorld community I consider Paul my best friend in this business he has always lent an ear and answered any question I ever had when I decided to take my haunt to the professional and perminent level. He was a world of information to me! These guys rock! They are a class act and in my opinion I have visited many haunts and Atrox is over the top. I would love to see them on the cover of HauntWorld because if anyone deserves to be there they do. They have worked very hard and their efforts show when you visit! My hats off to Paul and the boys at Atrox! I am proud to have them in Alabama with me! Dr.Graystone says THANKS AGAIN PAUL AND THE GANG!!!!!! Shane

Cookie Crumbler
04-10-2008, 11:35 PM
This was a fun read, thanks for your efforts. Atrox is now on my must-see list, as well as Turbidite, the other recent interview you posted. Nicely done.