PDA

View Full Version : Sat. April 12th= Busy!

Jim Warfield
04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
We just sold ten tickets, they have to eat first, drove 115 miles to get here , want to enter the house at 9pm and be done by 10 pm, a lot of them are German exchange students, at the same time another group is supposed to be here to play Hyde & Seek in the house plus we took two other calls for tonight!
(Why couldn't one of these groups get here here at 7 when I opened ..then I would not be sitting at this keyboard...waiting..?)
Jessica told them not to want a quick tour then begin dragging their feet and being hesitant and scared or begin asking me 100 questions to which they expect total answers . "Tick-Tock, tick-tock" Goes your clock, remember. (Just don't blame me if you guys go slow....) The candle burnt too far down to make my sundial work!

Jim Warfield
04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Their 60 minute tour became a bit longer but they sure did not seem to notice.
The last tour became a personal endurance test for me. I seemed to come through it OK. Besides endurance it was also experimentation and was it FUN! My new ad-libs were flying and very well received!

damon carson
04-14-2008, 07:44 PM
German exchange students. LOL! Interesting did they stay most of that 60 minutes drueling over your hot german manequins sitting atop your german tank room??? Ha ha ha!
Damon