PDA

View Full Version : thanks to terror park and haunted hydro

maverick005
10-26-2006, 07:22 AM
well another weekend has gone by and that means i am posting another round of thanks to to some great haunted houses for allowing myself and geoff beck to visit and scare patrons.

this weekend we started out at terror park. a new traveling haunter mike hartman kept me company on the way to columbus ohio. when we arrived at the haunted hacienda (kelly and neena collins house) we got settled in and took a little well needed nap. after about an hour or so we headed to the haunt which is located at the columbus clippers stadium. the haunt itself is about a quarter mile long and jam packed with dedicated haunters and eye candy. my thanks go out to all the terror park staff and crew for opening their doors to us. kelly, neena, barry, and kathy are some of the finest friends i have in this business. they always greet me with open arms. these are he same folks that make MHC (midwest haunters convention) happen every year.

saturday afternoon we left to head up to the haunted hydro to party with crazy bob turner and his wife lady beth. this is only the second year i have had the privilage to act at their attraction but is still one of the highlites of my tour. from the outside the hydro is pretty menacing looking, much like the monsters within. truly an amazing facility. and to be able to watch one of the masters of queue line actin at work is awesome. bob and beth run a class "a" facility and i learn a ton from them. thanks again guys for everything. and incase you didnt know bob is one of the coordinators for the bloodymary/crazy bob moonlight fantasy cruise that sets sail every january for those in the haunt industry.

to check out these haunts go to the links below

www.terrorpark.com - terror park columbus ohio

www.thehauntedhydro.com - haunted hydro fremont ohio

todd poole
screamline studios