PDA

View Full Version : I heard a rumor about MHC...

drfrightner
04-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Can someone confirm this???

Scarefactory is going to hold an auction at MHC of all their left over product?

If that is true that is a really big win for anyone who attends. Get tons of stuff on the spot cheap. That sounds pretty cool!

Can someone shead the details.

Larry

Haunted Illinois
05-01-2008, 05:02 AM
Larry,

Barry posted a Press Release on my message board that confirms it. The Scarefactory tour/auction will be the first stop on their Friday evening bus tour...

...Kicking off the on the evening of June 13th 2008, the tour will first head to The Scarefactory. David Fauchman, owner of Scarefactory, has graciously offered to open his brand new facility and showroom to guests of MHC. At the Scarefactory, participants will be treated to a tour of the facility, food and beverages, and a silent auction of props built for, and used at, the Playboy Mansion. This is your opportunity to purchase one of a kind props from The Scarefactory.

You can read the full Press Release here: http://www.hauntedillinois.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1771

Barry
05-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Yes, David informed us that he will have a silent auction for some of the props that were used at the Playboy Mansion. I am thinking this was the murder mystery party that I saw on TV.

drfrightner
05-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Are there any lists of things that will be auctioned or is there a page with photos? I would love to see the list.

That is very cool!

Larry