PDA

View Full Version : The Mummy has Returned...check this out.

drfrightner
04-30-2008, 10:53 PM
The mummy has returned. What do you think of this. Maybe our haunted house posters should be more like movie posters what do you think???

Larry

FutureHauntings83
04-30-2008, 11:20 PM
i heard about this a while back. i was told brendon fraiser is in it again,but not the wife. i'm gonna see it though,i always like the mummy saga. has anyone done the universal ride? it's a must!

steve o.

FutureHauntings83
04-30-2008, 11:22 PM
hah,stupid me should've look at the image bigger first, it says bendon fraiser right there. sorry.

icandrawem2
05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Yeah thats a pretty sweet looking poster. Have you seen some of the posters for The Dark Knight?...very cool.

Smiley
05-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Maybe our haunted house posters should be more like movie posters what do you think???

Movie posters, eh?

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9498/mentalmaskbz8.jpg

Yeah, I think it looks good.

drfrightner
05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
That is cool!!! Good job!

I make take your lead here!

Larry

damon carson
05-01-2008, 04:24 PM
It looks okay i guess?.
Damon

SomeThingInTheIce
05-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Sweet, I didn't even know that they were making another Mummy movie.

Headstone Media
05-07-2008, 02:19 AM
We are glad to see the Mummy make this forum - we are actually building the Video Game site for it. Stay tuned, it comes online Thursday! mummyvideogame.com (http://mummyvideogame.com)

Headstone Media
05-08-2008, 09:53 AM
For those who love the Mummy movie so much you want to play it, we just launched, http://mummyvideogame.com this morning. The gaming site is pushed more towards adventure rather than frightening like the theaterical website, but it was still good fun to put together.

drfrightner
05-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Do you work for the video game company? That was an awesome website.

Larry

Headstone Media
05-08-2008, 11:01 PM
They are actually one of my longest clients Vivendi / Sierra now to be Activision / Sierra. Glad you like the site - it will be build out to a full site in the next month or so!

drfrightner
05-09-2008, 01:44 AM
So you made that website?

WOW that was awesome!!!!!!!!!

You did the flash and everything?

Larry

Headstone Media
05-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Yes, I did it all. I was only given the main image you see after you choose your region, the shot with all the characters in the middle near the dragon symbol. But yes, I did the flash, the audio, and all the rendering. And thank you for the compliment! It's nice to see the hard work pay off.:)

SpookywoodsFX.com
05-16-2008, 08:49 PM
qZal21FS3_E

SSP
05-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Yes, I did it all. I was only given the main image you see after you choose your region, the shot with all the characters in the middle near the dragon symbol. But yes, I did the flash, the audio, and all the rendering. And thank you for the compliment! It's nice to see the hard work pay off.:)

AMAZING WORK! I've always found those websites fascinating, wondering where the graphics come from, the effects, audio, ect. That's really incredible that you created all of that and spliced the photo as perfectly as you did. A true work of art.

Headstone Media
08-01-2008, 11:12 AM
For anyone seeing the Mummy this weekend regardless of the low reviews, we finished the final touches to the Mummy Video Game site yesterday with the new video section going live as we speak.

We flushed out a ton of sub sections and literally built this site entirely on a one sheet box art file.

All audio and motion was developed by Headstone (aka BBIAgency.com)

http://mummyvideogame.com

Enjoy!

P.S. For anyone interested in having a high end haunt site this year, now is the time to start discussing your needs and online advertising campaigns. Contact us at headstonemedia.com

Thanks!

HouseOfTorment
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I like the look of that. We have always tried to go that route as well. This is our concept art for this year.

-Dan
www.HouseofTorment.com

Headstone Media
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Love the concept art - gangsta! What is the black in the sky? Is it debris or bats or ? The jpg isn't very big so I can't tell. But very cool!

HouseOfTorment
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Austin is known for its large bat community. Ties in well with the Austin skyline.

-Dan

ChrisGM
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
This movie is somewhat OK - A father and son team unearths the mummy of the emperor, played by Jet Li meaning special effects galore.

It has some violence and scary images! nothing's too serious. I would give this 2 and half star rates!

damon carson
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Ya it looks good. But its the 3rd one so its losing steam. Big on cgi. I still want to see it. But im growing tired fast of him sayin " I Hate Mummys." on the previews. I hope he doesnt keep sayin it over and over again in the film. Maybe his mummy was Mummy Dearest?! I told you not to use wire hangers! AHHH No MUMMY!
Damon