PDA

View Full Version : Dead Acres Video

Scareview
05-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Video sent to me on myspace from Dead Acres. Hope they dont mind me sharing!?

This is bad ass!!!

SomeThingInTheIce
05-05-2008, 01:13 PM
No question, your right this is bad ass. I nice long video too, love the ending, very cool trick.

badass
05-05-2008, 01:58 PM
hey scareview..

glad ya like it..but please take her down...we will unleash it on everyone when were done with it....the final cut will blow ya away..

everything we do is bad ass

Scareview
05-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Ooopps!!! Sorry badass......

badass
05-05-2008, 02:52 PM
i am workin on it right now...first time editing..and had to learn so much...it has been fun with changin file formats..etc..so many people have heard the rumers. read articles..or have commented here about what we do...sooo..we wanted everyone here to see what were all about........we will release it here very soon......so you all can feast your eyes on HAUNTED HOOCHIE at DEAD ACRES....not only for Top 13 consideration...but possibly ... the Top HAUNT of the YEAR...Hell Yeah

TheNightMare
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Dang! Missed it. Guess I'll have to wait for the final cut. lol I did go to the website again though, fun song

Speculo
05-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Hoochie/Dead acres is one cool show!

Ben
NETHERWORLD

drfrightner
05-05-2008, 10:00 PM
what is the link?

I didn't see one. Larry

TheNightMare
05-05-2008, 10:07 PM
what is the link?

I didn't see one. Larry

There isn't one anymore, Badass had Scareview take it down. They are not done with editing and will present it when its finished. I missed it too.

Jolly Pumpkin
05-05-2008, 10:53 PM
All you have to do is go to youtube.com and type in Dead Acres. It's the longest video out of the ones you can choose from.

badass
05-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Last week my dog was stolen...we have been friends for a very long time..gets me to thinkin how one day we are here and the next we can be gone..I spend most of my life either in or around or thinking about my haunted house..Its been a good time..I have been a very lucky man..I originally planned on retiring when I reached 40. Spend some time doing some other things..but i am having too much fun..and if i can hold off the meijers and the wallmarts...which are on both sides of me now..I will continue for 9 more years....doesn't seem so far off anymore....

after reading the nomination list for top 13 and watchin all the videos...I look at our own videos that are out there...and they do not represent how awesome this place is.....I spend sooo much time working on making the Hooch kick ass....I have missed the opportunity to show the world just how kick ass it all really is.....thanks larry for showing me the light...yet again....

The Hooch is and always has been OVER THE TOP...We never sleep

everything in this video is us...all dreampt up and created here..and there is more..really much more..But that is another story...and if this video was any longer it would be a movie..so i had to stop..I hope you like it.....as much as I have liked creating it and the content in it..

I will load it up tomorrow

Tim May

badass
05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
i am alittle taken back...not here looking for sympathy but damn this many views and not one sorry about you losing you dog???...........

.......tough crowd

Barry
05-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Tim,
Somehow I missed your post from earlier. I am very sad for your loss. :( It is unbelievable how cruel some people can be.
Barry

jason
05-06-2008, 09:46 PM
man i've been there with losing a dog ro two. one was poisioned and a few were hit by cars...so i know how you feel. i am truely sorry fo your loss.

screamline studios
05-06-2008, 09:52 PM
hey badass,

I can say this much i have had my dog for over 12 years and it would be a loss among all losses if i was to lose her i feel your pain.

Jason Blaszczak
SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

drfrightner
05-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Tim,

I want to see the video!

Post it!

Larry

badass
05-07-2008, 07:18 AM
I train detection dogs..his name is bones..and thats what he finds....shed deer antler bones that is....one of the first of his kind trained for that sport...he was my first..and mostly retired now..someone out there must have known..and be very devious....he had a huge fan club...we operate a paintball business here...so not a day goes by i do not hear...where is old bone dog..??? Hopefully something turns up....

badass
05-07-2008, 07:24 AM
[HTML][/Hhttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/deadacres/debbieandmegansheds037.jpgTML]

MDKing
05-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Looks like a great dog! I pm'd you.

Allan

elowther
05-07-2008, 09:35 AM
I have had a dog for over 12 years myself. I can't imagine having her stolen. I really hope you get him back.

Eric

badass
05-07-2008, 06:30 PM
thanks everyone

....the good lord works in mysterious ways..we will see what happens...

BackInBlack137
05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Well I hope that you find your dog. We know what it is like to lose dogs back at our haunt. We have had one shot a few years ago by an angry neighbor. We don't know if he did it because of the haunt itself or if he just had a grudge against the dog. We hope that everything works out for the better.

-Garry Richwine Jr.