PDA

View Full Version : 8 foot plant monster

Brckee1
05-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey everyone,

I built a couple of giant animated plant monsters for my haunt in 2006. I posted one for sale last spring. I didn't get any real offers until Sept. and by then I had decided to use them in my swamp scene.
I would like to sell one this year to help fund other projects. It folds down to to a height of about 22" and raises to around 8 feet. It has 5 movements plus sprays water/air mist from it's mouth.

It has a sound unit but you would need to supply an amplified speaker. This year I reprogrammed it so that it started out standing with it's arms and hands covering it's face. I will be happy to reprogram it to your specific scene or a different sound effect if needed.

I used it last season without one problem. There is a water bottle in the head which needs to be refilled a couple of times during the night. I just swap them out, it takes just a few seconds.

Asking $2000.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!
Here is a video.
Sy4qBMI21cA

badlander2000
05-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I love the Jumanji room from 2 years ago when you first had those. That is still one of my favorite Dark Raven Manor scenes.

xtremecreator
05-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Im interested. please write me at xtremecreators@aol.com

Brckee1
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM
xtremecreator, I sent an email.

My email is Brckee1@aol.com if anyone has any questions.

Also, I am pretty sure I am going to attend MHC for at least one day. If anyone interested in buying the plant monster is also attending. I could bring it along and save the shipping costs.

Badlander, thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you liked it.

badlander2000
05-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Which day would you most likely go to MHC? Me and my dad would like to talk with you again.

drfrightner
05-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Very nice!!!

Larry

Boo Crew Production
05-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Very nice prop. I have seen pics of this prop since its construction. Great job!

I hope you are only selling this to build more props.

gadget-evilusions
05-13-2008, 08:45 AM
I hope you are only selling this to build more props.

That's actually exactly what he said he is selling it for in the first post there mr. ken.

It really is a great prop. Too bad it's sold.......

Boo Crew Production
05-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Well thank you for pointing that out, Mr Brian

lol

gadget-evilusions
05-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Not a problem Mr. Ken. :)

lurker
05-13-2008, 11:39 AM
That is a wicked animatronic prop! You should produce more to sell. If you could actually keep the price around 2 grand, you would sell a lot of them I'm sure.

Brckee1
05-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words every one. I appreciate it!
The plant monster generated a lot of interest and it sold in less than 24 hours. I guess I should have asked for more! LOL.
I used it for 2 seasons and I'm glad to know someone else will be putting it to good use.

I am indeed putting the funds right back into new projects. I want to update my elevator. I have already built a couple smaller things this year. I have lots of ideas and enough time, just need a little boost with cash flow.

BadLander, Not 100% sure if I can make MHC but if I do I suspect it will be Saturday. Hope to meet some of you there!