PDA

View Full Version : New Website...what do you think?

drfrightner
05-19-2008, 05:49 AM
This is only a first pass at my new Scarefest website. What do you think?

I know you're going to say...wow that looks like the new Hauntworld but actually its very different. But I'm trying to create something that alerts my customers of what the new changes are, news, updates blah, blah.

This is just the front pages, the interior pages for the Darkness and Creepyworld will be set up different with cool layouts.

Ask any questions you have about why I'm doing certain things.

Larry

jehlei
05-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Looks good Larry!!!

TheNightMare
05-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Your right, very similar to HauntWorlds site. But, Im sure itll be good. Keep up the good work

Headstone Media
05-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Looks good! Love the top key art and the use of more video. Since the image is small (at least what I can see) what is the cut off point on a 1024 browser window? I only ask because I wonder if the header is taking up so much real estate you can see the cool stuff below...

Did you build the CMS system from scratch or did you work off something like Joomla or Mambo?

drfrightner
05-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Here is a second draft... getting closer but still not there.

As for real estate...all the links are at the top right with that art, so not really. All the stuff lower is just icing on the cake, so if you scroll down you can read all that stuff.

Larry

damon carson
05-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Wow thats friggin awesome! I love the hand coming up at the tombstone out the grave. And the lanterns and Ive always loved the guy in the top hat. Thats friggin awesome! Im really getting excited about coming to the Darkness this year!
Damon