PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE...140 Foot Long Beast

drfrightner
10-28-2006, 03:49 AM
After the season is OVER I'm selling my Distortions 140 long Beast.

I've had the thing for two years, and I'm moving onto other things.

It comes complete with a MASSIVE sound system, semi truck for shipping and storage, all the blowers, eletrical system we made for it, blueprint we created for permiting, and to top it off we painted the whole inside in 3D.

We'll also throw in all of our Emergency Lights and everything else!

I paid $75,000.00 for the thing two years ago, and I did a lot of repairs, blueprints, electrical system, e-lights, and painted it in 3D. On top of it all I had Brainstorm make a KICK ASS logo for the thing, which I'll throw in the deal.

$50,000.00

Come get it!

Looks AWESOME from the highway!

Larry

Call me at 314 504 3970 or email me darkrides@sbcglobal.net

drfrightner
10-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Links to some pictures

http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=4

Links to the artwork you can have free.

http://scarefest.com/creature/index.php

Larry

slash
01-03-2007, 08:28 AM
damn...looks awesome. It says on the sign that it was an attraction. What did you have in there? How did you make walls if ti was inflatable.

MindWerxKMG
01-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I've been through The Beast. There are no "walls" inside. You actually walk through the Beast's insides. You enter through the mouth and journey through the intestines, walk past the heart and lungs, etc. You also encounter the not so dead, digested victims of the beast. You exit through the Beast's rear end. Everything inside is inflatable (except the actors, well may be some of the were inflatable ;-))

drfrightner
01-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't agree with you because it is what YOU make it. The thing has several large rooms that can be themed and detailed. You can make it as cool as you want it to be end of story. We personally didn't do much with it but someone else could and should.

Its a really cool thing from the outside and draws a lot of interest and attention. But in a standard sense you're correct, its pretty basic on the inside but you can do just about anything you want with it on the inside.

Larry

PS: We already sold this just fyi!