PDA

View Full Version : Terminator-Christian Bale

mindtumor
05-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Well I just read Christian Bale has sign on to make 3 Terminator movies(Bloody Disgusting). I guess they will be set in the future. I find it odd that they would make 3 more Terminators. I think Bale is also signed on to make another Batman movie after The Dark Knight.

BruiseMuse
05-27-2008, 06:52 PM
I have enjoyed Christian Bale's choice in roles, but I really cannot picture him carrying the Terminator franchise. I really don't think they need to keep making sequels, it takes away from the earlier movies.

mindtumor
05-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, the first new one may be ok but I have a feeling they will fizzle out pretty quickly after that. It is going to be a shame for Bale to have his name attached to it too. He is a really good actor.

BruiseMuse
05-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah, he really is. He's such a character actor too.

I don't understand why movies feel the need to pop out three, there is usually only content for one and the rest just end up being bad special effects extravaganzas.

drfrightner
05-31-2008, 03:31 PM
HE signed for three of these movies... can you believe that?

I hope that doesn't interfere with him doing a Batman 3.

Larry

damon carson
06-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Sorry but Im hoping this Batman is better than the last. I dont think he is as good as Michael Keaton as Batman. But none of the others were either. Maybe if Burton was still making them they would be better.
Damon