PDA

View Full Version : end of the world

shredman
05-25-2008, 09:32 PM
stop haunting and turn to god, we only have three and one half years left until the total end of man ruled world, the time has come for god to rule. The seventh seal has been happened and the first trumpet had blown. Prepare e mediately and turn to god for hope. the world's events that are about to come are so terrible no man can imagine, they are so bad nearly 4 to 5 billion people will die, and more people will resent god. the second horn will be blown within 45 to 90 days causing a major nuclear attack on the u.s. This attack will also affect Canada. The first horn will also cause a third of plant life to die, along with hundreds of thousands of birds and animals. Please take this seriously. prepare for the end of the world as man kind knows, but if you make it, you are headed to a sin free world.

Killer Katie
05-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm not normally negative but WTF??? And isn't it disrespectful to not capitalize the "G" in God? And if we are decent people, do not bring harm to others, abide by the golden ruule and the 10 Commandments - who are you to tell us that we are going to go to hell if we don't stop being creative in the way that we were intended? I "love" how people who claim to be so Godly are judgmental and condemning and unaccepting of others - often under the guise of concern for our souls. I can only speak for the people I know, but haunters in general are a wonderful, caring, supportive, accepting and generous lot, and I think those are "Heaven" worthy.
So, this is the wrong place for you to be, because you will not be greated kindly by some of the folk on this board.

shredman
05-25-2008, 09:48 PM
its not impolite to not capitalize the g in god and i never said you go to hell if you haunt. Im saying we have three and a half years here, and the first trumpet has blown. please take it seriously.

toothtwister
05-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Not to sound flippant, but nice premise for a haunt- although it may work best somewhere in the middle of the country; Bible Belt to be specific.

Seriously, most 'haunters' that I have met are good God-fearing people.

Besides, the good book tells us that no man knows the time or the hour.

And on top of that, the end won't come in 45-90 days! Everyone knows that the Earth will end in 2013 when the Mayan calender runs out :)

Thad

Killer Katie
05-25-2008, 09:58 PM
ok... you said "stop haunting and turn to God"... what happens if you don't? Isn't the alternative hell?

toothtwister
05-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I have to admit Shredman, you have peeked my interest- what, according to you, was the 'first trumpet'??

shredman
05-25-2008, 10:01 PM
three and a half years is 2012 a nuclear attack will happen in 45 to 90 days

shredman
05-25-2008, 10:04 PM
ok look it was just a joke, i got it from a book called gods final witness, and while i dont know whether or not that book is non fiction i figured i would pass it on to you haunters in an interesting fashion. I myself am a haunter. last year was my last year but i am still interested in haunting and will be here often.

shredman
05-25-2008, 10:14 PM
yall mad? sorry

renrok
05-25-2008, 10:30 PM
As far as I know skynet is NOT operational, so I think we all have nothing to worry about.

If I am wrong I am sure the space aliens from the indy film will come back to save us.

really I am not concerned.

ANUBIS B. C.
05-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey Shredman ,if You Read The Bible Like Im Sure You Do It Says "for No Man Knows The Hour Or Day Of My Return", Not To Start Anything But .......only God Himself Knows!!!!!!!other Than That Hey Lets Get Back To Haunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley
05-25-2008, 11:04 PM
"End of the world"?

Right......the same was said about Y2K, and yet, here we are.

Greg Chrise
05-25-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm not worried about the Mayan Calendar running out, my Insurance man send me a new Calendar every year.

All of this is proof that Social Security alone is not enough for people to retire on so they have to write and propogate conspiracy theories to make a second income and because they are 70ish we are supposed to believe them, buy their books and give them web traffic to supplement their semi retirement.

And so it is writen.

Jim Warfield
05-26-2008, 01:55 AM
On some website concerning health that I was reading several years ago it began to digress from the knowns to say that within just a very few short years the entire human species will evolve tremendously into beings that have almost no body weight and float around on the vapors!
This will provide the solution for overweight people who just can't lose weight.
Of course if this happens amid a nuclear cloud in an explosion might be a necessary extreme to make all the annoying diet ads obsolete.
After consuming some of Charlie's Chili I actually seemed to give birth to some of these new lightweight, vaporus beings that will soon be the model for all life on this planet.
Will they be sending me a Mother's Day card or a Father's day card from now on?
Life is So Exciting , just dripping with anticipation now!

shredman
05-26-2008, 02:58 PM
its obvious yall didnt read it carefully, i said it was a joke, i got it from some website called Gods final witness i brought it to you in an interesting fashion

graystone
05-26-2008, 04:07 PM
The person who wrote that was high on acid mixed with crack! Someone check with Larry it may be his neighbor! Shane

hauntedhousenut
05-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I think the guy was kidding, although he didn't say that right away.

Kevin Dells
05-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Opened a can of worms huh Shredman! LOL

Wouldn't be the first time,won't be the last!

UnDeRTaKer313
05-26-2008, 06:07 PM
ok
honestly who got scared when they read that first post
i bet all of you were a little scared excepecially when he kept saying he was serious lol and this is a forum of people whos job is to scare other
Our challenge is to find out how to get that type of fear into a haunt
Im not sure if it can be done but i think we should all think about it

Mutant Space Gerbil
05-26-2008, 06:18 PM
I was already calling Nortons Auctioneers to start selling my stuff!

badlander2000
05-26-2008, 06:48 PM
I was freaked because this nuke would detonate 20-30 miles north of Hamburg, in Niagara Falls most likely.

shredman
05-26-2008, 07:46 PM
see look, some of you got my point, i brought to you something interesting in an interesting fashion, see look, this is from a website i found and i figured i would make a joke to you guys. ha! Stop bashing me

Motograter
05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
I thought you where a real nut job until I saw and read you where just kidding.

Killer Katie
05-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow... I have a huge tear in my cheek from the fish hook that you got me with. I get heated about that subject because my mother in law thinks I'll let Satan in if I continue to do the haunt - I guess it struck a nerve. It was a great way to get attention wasn't it? I have a new respect for you! Although.... I'm watching you....LOL

shredman
05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
lol ha! This guy that says he's God's prophit is a nut job who thinks he talks to god.

drfrightner
05-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Terminator's website is up and running...Bale from Batman will play the main part fighting the robots in the future. I say FINALLY we're going to see the movie we've always wanted to see...THE FUTURE!

I'm looking forward to it. They're suppose to make THREE of these things.

We'll see.

Larry

Empressnightshade
05-28-2008, 06:55 AM
I knew it had to be a joke. My first instinct was to look at how many posts shredman had -- over 80. Hmmmmm....must not be a spam poster with 80. My next move was to look at what exactly those posts were about. Asking how to make tombstones didn't sound like someone who felt we were all going to burn -- unless, he was making the tombstones for us. ;)

mindtumor
05-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Terminator's website is up and running...Bale from Batman will play the main part fighting the robots in the future. I say FINALLY we're going to see the movie we've always wanted to see...THE FUTURE!

I'm looking forward to it. They're suppose to make THREE of these things.

We'll see.

Larry

I don't think there is three stories left in this franchise.

BruiseMuse
05-28-2008, 08:21 AM
I don't think there is three stories left in this franchise.

I agree, I think they'll be beating a dead horse at that point. I loved the first two films, but three was weak.

mindtumor
05-28-2008, 08:27 AM
And we all know that we don't like beating a dead horse around here.

BruiseMuse
05-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Haha, so true!

Jim Warfield
05-29-2008, 08:44 PM
AAAaawww dunno?

BEating" a horse after it's dead might not be the first thing some of you guys here might be thinking of doing. Although pounding the pooch may take first place in this animal kingdom?

Scareview
05-29-2008, 09:01 PM
or.........choking the chicken.

badlander2000
05-29-2008, 09:14 PM
One more that deserves consideration is: subduing the squirel