PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts for a good cause

scareshack
06-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Yup...summer is here....its so Hot out....I have no new T-Shirts to wear!
soooo....any of you guys with Haunted Houses or Haunt companies want to donate me a t-shirt....I will prodly were it this summer.
To donate me some new clothing for this hot summer, send me a pm for my mailing addy.

I really want one from Graystone, ScreamLine, MonsterGuts, BBE, RFR and a few others.

All i Have right now are ruined from last year.

So lets get the cloth Johnny donation going!

...lol

bodybagging
06-07-2008, 10:04 AM
The Last set of tshirts I sent you ended up being used as paint rags!

scareshack
06-07-2008, 10:07 AM
The Last set of tshirts I sent you ended up being used as paint rags!

No sir...out of the 3 u send me i have two left....wearing one right now actually.

bodybagging
06-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Actually, I have gotten alot of emails from folks, that seen you wearing my shirts around NewYork!

scareshack
06-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Actually, I have gotten alot of emails from folks, that seen you wearing my shirts around NewYork!

Rob...must be a lot of good comments i quess! You know me...always helping others out.
Not like we run around Ny looking like this and showing our commitment to friends...

send the me a new shirt for the one i ruined.

scareshack
06-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Shane.....help me out...its hot over here

Darkangel
06-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Nice pic....real classy...

graystone
06-07-2008, 05:36 PM
That you have requested a shirt from me. (Graystone Manor) As a matter of fact I have the new shirts for the 2008 season being printed this week. Send me your full name, size and address and I will get ya a couple out! I will also send you a staff babge and lanyard! Now when you get it you will have to post a pic of yourself wearing it!!!! Rob do you think my shirts will be a popular as yours? Shane and its Insane Shane to some!

scareshack
06-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Shane....I would be honored to wear one of your shirts!
oh and for having class, yes, I have zero of that!

hauntedhousenut
06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Nice pic....real classy...

Real Classy scareshack, is that the best pic you could come up with, or is that your everyday operating mode.

graystone
06-07-2008, 06:53 PM
At least he aint got his johnson out! Shane

hauntedhousenut
06-07-2008, 06:56 PM
At least he aint got his johnson out! Shane

I disagree, first you let him post that crap, then what next?

scareshack
06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Real Classy scareshack, is that the best pic you could come up with, or is that your everyday operating mode.
No, I was saying it's not like I run around givin people a bad name...inside joke with Rob.

scareshack
06-07-2008, 07:49 PM
anyways.....if we may get back on track here.
I need some t-shirts....if u have some great. If ur gonna make me buy them keep it cheap and send me link. Just need new summer clothes and prefer to wear stuff of fellow haunters.

MDKing
06-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Well no it's just that guys doing crude things like flipping the bird in pics on public message boards that represent our whole industry looks bad on us all. Things like that is still what the public thinks of us, and this validates the sterotypes...If we are business people, we should act like it, am I wrong in my thinking?

On the flip side, I really like your website!

Allan

scareshack
06-07-2008, 08:57 PM
am I wrong in my thinking?

Allan

ur not wrong at all in ur thinking.

I removed picture as this thread has gone off course.

Back on topic now, sorry.

shawnc
06-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Shane (and everyone else): Be sure to have someone doublecheck for typos before you have them printed. You don't want to do this: http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=4900&highlight=shirt

Jonathan
06-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Of coarse you can get one my friend...

Pick one:

THe Sit Back, Relax and Rot Away... Tee.

The RFR Vintage Tee

or the all new

Rotting Flesh Radio Coffee "Roasted Flesh Daily"

Email me and let me know. If you're at MHC then stop by and see me.

MDKing
06-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Great job Scareshack!

Allan

Jolly Pumpkin
06-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Hey, I'm in need of some free t-shirts too. All I have are T-shirts from Ohio haunts. I think people are starting to take the haunt industry a little too seriously and it's starting to become just a business and not a pleasure. OK somone posts crude pictures on a message board. People post graphic pictures of haunts all the itme on message boards that are way worse than the middle finger. If you can't handle that how do you handle blood splattered walls, severed body parts, limbs being ripped off and other stuff that occurs in haunts all around the country?

scareshack
07-01-2008, 05:37 PM
OK, First let me say, sorry for letting this get off topic. I do aplogize as said, anyways,
im just adding to my collection of great t-shirts. Some I hang on the wall here and some I wear. Im not looking for hand outs as it may have sounded, but free is for me(sorry my un professionaly side here) anyways.....if u can donate or discount to the cloth Johnny fund for this summer let me know.

I posting pics soon.

So far I got the great following t-shirts....from:
Mosnster Guts, thanks Dean...awesome looking
all the different BBE tee shirts......

and coming in, I cant wait......
Graystone manor...thanks shane
Rotting Flesh Radio...thanks jonathan
Home Haunt News....yes we getting new ones made
Boocrew Production...thank you
RedCrow Design.....thank you
I missed one, will re edit when i find it.

anyways, ill post pics.

But thank you to all who are adding to my collection and clothing me

p.s. dont bash me on asking......I just purly love haunts and such.

scareshack
07-01-2008, 05:47 PM
http://www.homehauntnews.com/mgutshirt.jpg
My Monster Guts shirt...thanks guys.....

more pics coming of my full collection and wall decor and so forth.

again thanks, and if u dont understand my cause for this please dont comment rudly, u may ask though niclely.

Boo Crew Production
07-01-2008, 06:39 PM
What the hell did everyone loose there sense of humor around here. Geesh oh petes lighten up people......Life is to short to not have fun......

Mrs. ReDCroW
07-01-2008, 06:47 PM
hey john! I'll send you some tshirts but I just have in stock now the
"daddy's little girl" tshirt and the "kiss me I'm russian" tshirt, is that ok?

luv ya

*Alex*

scareshack
07-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Alex, anything from you is ok, pink or purple....thanks lady....u know ill wear it

Jonathan
07-02-2008, 03:38 AM
John,

You want the Rot Away Tee, The Vintage Ringer Tee or our new Rotting Flesh Radio Coffee "Roasted Flesh Daily" Tee?

Let me know and get me your addy in my email.

scareshack
07-03-2008, 09:04 PM
JJ, info sent...i forgot to sent ya info, sent it.
Also thankt to Fuckedupstuff as well for there very generous donation. Thanks guys.
pics coming soon