PDA

View Full Version : Save The Fright Forum...

drfrightner
06-12-2008, 01:42 PM
I have created a new forum called 'Industry Debate'. Read the rules of the forum, and from now on if you want to debate issues debate them over there.

Save the Fright Forum for people who want to chat about their haunts, and things of that nature.

The haunt season is fast approaching and at this point we have some people who love to stir up drama, making it nearly impossible to find good threads about peoples haunts, fun things they are doing, new products being offered, announcements or whatever.

So there ya go...

Larry

graystone
06-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Any names ya wanna drop there Larry? Debate is good it shows more than one persons view. But honestly I am glad you did that maybe we can talk about vendor/buyer issues. TransWorld issues, ect so I actually think you did something good. Shane and thats Hated Shane to you whooooooooooooo hooooo.

hauntedhousenut
06-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Larry, you started that thread, and now you want to change the rules!

Larryesque a it's finest><

drfrightner
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Ah Nut...

It isn't about a thread I started to say there is big news coming, its about a few different people that turn it upside down into a complete and utter drama, its about all the stupid debates, and arguements about a vendor, or a haunt tour gone wrong or whatever else everyone wants to piss on.

So now we can keep this forum clear of drama please!

The season is fast approaching and we need to communicate to make our attractions better and learn from each other.

Larry