PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday 13th!

damon carson
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Surprised no else has posted saying this yet?! So Happy Friday 13th everybody!
Damon

graystone
06-13-2008, 06:38 PM
You too I think lol. Shane

Jim Warfield
06-14-2008, 08:58 AM
We had a lot of phone calls from people wanting to know if we are open Friday the 13th "Yes!"
But then only one couple showed up at first, but they were a lot of FUN!
Then a dozen young actors , all new to my place except for 2 (even though they had forgotten what most of my house was like) all from Timber Lake Playhouse, Illinois oldest continiously running summer stock playhouse.
TALK ABOUT FUN!
A group of very imaginative, smart customers keen enough to "get" everything, yet imaginative enough to anticipate fearful possibilities!
While doing my one kitchen routine and using the pretty little "leading Lady" as possible victim of this nastiness, she was afraid and struggling, when I noticed another blond young woman standing right close behind her, seemingly not too concerned about her friend's fate at all.
I stopped the routine and said, "Wait a minute, your "Stand-in Stunt-double is here!"
I changed blonds in mid-course! Now the new young woman suddenly is paying attention because it's her "bacon" in the fire!
After it was all over I told the first "Miss Cutie" , "Remember, never go anywhere without your stunt-double!"

damon carson
06-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Thats too funny Jim! You always show everybody a good show! That private one you gave me in the bathroom upstairs in the closet was very strange but rememrable! Where did you get those weird puppets anyway???! LOL!
Damon

scareshack
06-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Happy late fri.13th. So is it an official holiday now? Like can I take of from work with pay...or if I work on this day I get tima and a half right?
Gotta love new holidays!

Jim Warfield
06-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Damon, that special puppet show had a lesson behind it----"Birth Control!"
Simplified..4---U!

damon carson
06-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Ha ha ha LOL! Funny Jim! Thought I would stir your bones alittle! IT WORKED!
Damon