PDA

View Full Version : House of Torment Build Photos

HouseOfTorment
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks to everyone for posting build photos. Keep them coming! They have been really cool to look at. Here are some of ours from 2008.

Our theme this year for our main haunt, House of Torment, is a devastated, post apocalyptic city. Customers will walk through city streets, in and out of shops and residences, etc.

We are wrapping up the city building facades and moving construction along to the interiors of the structures. Several elements to the outdoor areas still need to be added (street lamps, rubble, signs, etc.) but we thought we would post these progress pics.

More will come as we continue to finish out the city facades and street scenes. We will also post some progress pics soon of the interiors of the structures.

Enjoy and let us know what you think!!!

- The House of Torment Team

a steeple customers will walk through that has crashed into another building

customers exit this condo into a street scene

customers exit this building into a city courtyard

one of many outdoor scenes in progress

an old church customers will enter and walk through

lurker
06-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Wow! Great work!

Nightgore
06-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Awesome work guys... keep it up! I am really impressed with the detail your putting into the haunt! Would love to see some more overhead shots! ;)... Keep it up guys! -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
06-16-2008, 04:55 PM
HOLY CR@P, looks like a movie set! Nice, how many days a week do you get to work on it? How many on your crew? I ask because right now I'm working by myself it never looks like I'm getting any where. I would love to work on something that big. Keep the pics coming there awsome.

HouseOfTorment
06-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Seeing other people post build photos really excites us and gets us pumped. I am glad we are able to give that back to the community.

Our team works 5 days a week (Mon - Fri) 8 - 12 hours a day (it varies). Not all that time is spent doing construction though. We have 5 full time off season staff members including myself and one part timer.

Don't Give Up! It took a while to assemble a team that all had the same level of passion and commitment. Good people are hard to find but once you find them great things start to happen.

- Jon

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all." - Dale Carnegie

Kevin Dells
06-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Holy SHAT!

Now my pictures look small and dismall, dude you just bummed me out!

Incredible stuff Jon!

Love the choice of colors and distressing i may PM you for some distressing help as painting our facade is right around the bend and after working that hard on building it i don't want to mess up on the painting part!

Keep posting those pictures man!

drfrightner
06-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Holy cow... awesome! Unreal!

Kudos to you!

Larry

HouseOfTorment
06-17-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks guys. We will be posting some more pics soon.

I can't and won't though take all the credit for what we do.

We have a great team that works long hours to make the House of Torment happen. Kevin, if you want to talk about distressing and set design I would be happy to put you in touch with Matt Garcia, our Art Director. He is an amazing artist and is responsible for the color choices, stylization, and distressing of the attraction. Just let me know and I can give you his contact info.

Thanks!

Jim Warfield
06-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Where is the House of Torment located?
(I know, "Right at the "End of Patience Drive"!!)
"Frustration Avenue"?
"Ex-Wife Street"?

HouseOfTorment
06-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Jim

We are located in Austin, Texas.

Motograter
06-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Thats pretty freakin sweet! Looks like you guys have a big event.

Twproductions
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
You guys do awesome work! Love the theme, we are actually planning doing one along the same lines this year. Keep it up!

Kevin Dells
06-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I would appreciate it Jon, give me a couple weeks to finish it up and i"ll contact you for the info.

Again amazing work! Your whole crew needs to take a bow!

SomeThingInTheIce
06-17-2008, 05:49 PM
That explains it, EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS!

Jim

We are located in Austin, Texas.

UndeadProd
06-17-2008, 07:46 PM
By the power of Greyskull!

Those are truly spectacular... and offer the final proof that Austin may just be one of the coolest cities in America.

Imagine living in a place where the haunts look like that, artists and musicians roam free, and obscure 80's horror movies are regularly shown at the Alamo Drafthouse (along with beer!)

Is that heaven? No, apparently it's Austin.

Fantastic work.

damon carson
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Wow that is some awesome @%*#!!! Your sets and facades are huge and I love the finished detail! I would love to see this in person.How many people are putting this together? This is some major looking stuff! I Love it!
Damon

HouseOfTorment
06-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Thank's Damon! There are four team members year round, with an occasional part timer for our build. We are taking some more photos and should have new pics up soon.

Thanks Guys
-Dan
www.houseoftorment.com
dan@houseoftorment.com

steve
06-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Dan, i sent you a pm.

HouseOfTorment
06-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Here are some more pics from the apocalyptic city. We still have some work to do on some of these facades. Interiors to the buildings are being built out as we speek. We will get some interior shots up soon!

Thanks end Enjoy!

Part of a stree scene, 2 story interior

Main Facade, part of the lobby, entrance to House of Torment

Another lobby facade

www.houseoftorment.com

twohlgemuth
06-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi Dan,

When I see photos from the Darkness and now your awesome place I want to build a 80,000 square foot building! Your haunt looks incredible and I'm glad you shared your photos, they inspire all of us to keep pushing haunting to the next level.

We are in the finishing phases of contruction on our new Aztec set, once we get the foam board on it I will share those progress photos with the forum on the carving detail.

Keep up the great work!

damon carson
06-20-2008, 10:27 AM
You guys need to make a video! Sell it or send it in to Hauntworld. I want to see this place in operation! It really look phenomenol!
Damon

undertaker
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
When i become a millionaire i'm giving Larry or you a call to come and design my haunt.

Looks awesome.

drfrightner
06-20-2008, 12:17 PM
It doesn't take a million dollars but it does take a lot of creativity, passion and the idea to be dfferent.

I must admit I'm a bit blown away by this attraction. I want to see MORE!

Larry

HouseOfTorment
06-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Larry. What an amazing compliment. We are humbled by the response the community has given us.

Just to let everyone know its YOU all who inspire US. Lets keep these progress threads going!

We will post more pics soon and hope to see more from everyone as well.

Larry Kirchner saying he is a bit blown away by your work is almost as bad ass as being on the cover of hauntworld magazine... =)

dr0zombie
06-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Great work, very nice sets!

Can you get me a job in Austin? I'll move anytime.... :)

TheNightMare
06-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Very nice work, amazing detail

SomeThingInTheIce
06-21-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm starting to think that you are just taking photos of down town.lol. Just kidding, you must have a lot of sq. footage. just amazing, just amazing!

screamsofnight
06-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Outstanding you guys. I cant imagine how much work and creativity goes into that. Truly an inspiration to a young haunter like myself. I cant wait to have the ability to do these things in the future. Keep the pix coming please:)

brad
06-22-2008, 07:00 PM
WOW!!! Those are looking really great man.

I'm gonna have to come by and see your place again this year.

MMManiac
06-22-2008, 07:06 PM
GREAT WORK! Cant wait to see some interior pictures once you get it done

elowther
06-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Awesome stuff! The scale and detail are outstanding. I love build photos, it must really look insane under haunt lighting conditions. I will post photos of our new project soon, seeing these is a real inspiration.

Thanks for sharing them,

Eric

shawnc
06-22-2008, 07:48 PM
This definitely answers the question of what to do when you are in a warehouse with a ridiculously high ceiling: build streets and whole structures inside and turn the ceiling into the sky!

Do you guys have any problems with building inspectors? It would seem that they would place all of this into the same category of turning the warehouse into offices or gutting a building and completely renovating the inside.

shredman
06-22-2008, 09:00 PM
awesome pics.

HouseOfTorment
06-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Thank you so much everyone for the encouraging words. And thank you Ben, that's a great compliment. (Taken from the voting thread for top 13)

One more thing I have to say....

There are tons of really cool haunts in this, some of them long time favorites with years of power behind them for sure. I mean, you expect good things from the Darkness, or any of the older well known shows.

But 4 haunts have really caught my eye be cause they are NEW. Now they may not actually be NEW but they have really burst on the scene THIS year, IMHO.

For Make-up and video production value it is THE SCAREHOUSE.

CHAMBERS OF THE MAUSOLEM for amazing custom creatures

For over the top sets and set pieces it is HAUNTED OVERLOAD and THE HOUSE OF TORMENT. ( from those recent photos)

They have all sort have really done some NEW things and if there was a NEW haunt (even though they are not all new per se...) category they have my attention!

Sort of like when we all first saw photos from Terror on the Fox a few years ago and said WOW! (or some of the Spookywoods stuff last year)

Hoochie really did new stuff with gore effects and video this year as well, but they are old dogs like me...(Heck...Older!)

Thanks!

We will try to have some more pics up in the next few days

mindtumor
06-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Wow these look really good! It is amazing to see how the industry is progressing!

SomeThingInTheIce
06-24-2008, 06:00 PM
I was just thinking that and bam I read your post, these pics that are being put up look like a year round attraction that you would see at a theme park. Keep it up guys, all of you, seeing this just makes people like me that are just starting want it even more.

Wow these look really good! It is amazing to see how the industry is progressing!

HouseOfTorment
06-24-2008, 09:16 PM
We were going to wait to post these until they were more completed but so many people have been asking for them. So here they are....

INTERIOR SET PROGRESS PICS

These are some of the sets we are working on right now. Lots of work is still to be done on them. More interior set pics will come as they begin to be completed.

Butcher shop entrance

Front counter area with display cases

Wrapping and Weigh Tables

Meat Prep/Butcher Room

Butcher table (This pic features Matt Garcia, House of Torment Art Director, working on distressing this set)

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support. Be sure to vote for us in the top 13 threads.

You all rock and inspire us!

www.houseoftorment.com

elowther
06-24-2008, 09:40 PM
That butcher shop is going to kick ass! It's looking really good already and I can see it coming together. I can't imagine what sick and twisted things you will put in the display cases...LOL!

Great job!

Eric

shawnc
06-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow! There's realistic and then there's your stuff. You're definitely raising the bar for everyone.

AW
06-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Outstanding set distressing -looks like a place where you would not want to be !

damon carson
06-25-2008, 08:08 AM
More nice pics! I would have to agree with ShawnC I think you guys have just raised the bar for about everyone on this list. You have created some unbeilievable facades, structures, & some wicked detail. I havent seen anything on this scale anywhere except maybe Verdun Manor where he made his whole building look haunted on the outside as well. Im still in awe! I want to see pics with the streets in rubble and your props in place ect. You know whenever you get to that point. Great Job!
Damon

undertaker
06-25-2008, 10:06 AM
It honestly looks like it's a movie set. Very detailed.

SpFXChic
06-25-2008, 10:44 AM
You've done a beautiful job! Your attention to detail is jaw-dropping!

HouseOfTorment
07-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone I hope your builds are moving along well. I have been asked for more photos of the build and havent had the time to sit down and do this in a while. Sorry, but you know how it is this time of year! I wanted to give you a glimpse of our control room as well as the the build so ....I simplified! Take a peek at our rooms from a different view.

-Dan
www.Houseoftorment.com

HouseOfTorment
07-26-2008, 07:54 PM

Nightgore
07-26-2008, 08:15 PM
HOLY CRAP!!! That's so cool... I'm slowly falling in love with your haunt without ever having attended! ;) -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
07-27-2008, 06:19 PM
WOW!!! The sets are awsome but the control room is having your cake and eating it too. Very nice, very nice indeed.

damon carson
07-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Wow looks like Batman! Once again I would have to say your all setting a new bar for about everyone on here!
Damon

TheNightMare
07-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Dude, so amazing. I guess what they say is true. Everything is always BIGGER in Texas. haha

Anyways nice set-up in the control room. That is sweeeeet!!!

HouseOfTorment
08-01-2008, 11:21 AM
New artwork for House of Tormet. The characters, Mr. Creep and Sargent Graves, are two of our icon characters at the House of Torment Haunted House.
This will have event info on it for our posters.

-Dan

Nightgore
08-01-2008, 11:35 AM
May I ask, who does your artwork? Looks amazing, very "movie poster" like. -Tyler

damon carson
08-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Your Mr Creeps Icon character is really cool looking! Nice poster. Are they on a ship though?
Damon

damon carson
08-04-2008, 03:39 PM
That and Ive been on there website.
Damon

MMManiac
08-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Great work! Really inspiring for the rest of us haunters

Scarefest13
08-14-2008, 06:15 PM
The house of Torment,

I just wanted to say not only have you inspired me as a person but i think your have inspirated everyone on this board, the amount of detail you put into your sets the amount of work you put into this a think makes us all a little excited. The passion that you have for this industry amazes me, and makes me believe that one day i could have something like you have. It is truly amazing. You are taking this industry to another level. I just wanted to say thank you for inspiring not only me but everyone around you.

Thank you and good luck!

-Scarefest

Raycliff Manor
08-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Ditto what Scarefest said! Other than that... I'm at a loss for words, speechless!

Kel

HouseOfTorment
09-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey All,

We just recentley launched our website and released our new 30 sec spot for The House of Torment 2008. Check them both out and let me know your thoughts.

-Dan

TheNightMare
09-07-2008, 01:16 AM
How BIG is The House of Torment(square foorage)??

HouseOfTorment
09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
the building is about 20k sq ft

damon carson
09-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Those are some pretty wild videos. I like the new one cool theme and footage! The one with the pig mask looked something like a Rob Zombie type thing. Pretty Crazy stuff!
Damon

Raycliff Manor
09-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I love the " Creep Call "! That's freakin brilliant! If you are inclined to do so, please email me at info@eurekascreams.com with info on how we can add this type of feature to our website. Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Kel

J-Haunt
09-14-2008, 05:48 PM
This detailing is crazy, love the creep call!!

Haunting Copy
09-19-2008, 12:27 AM
Maybe someone at HoT recorded the broadcast. It would be fun to hear. :)

Sarah

Nightgore
09-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Well, just some info... but the first time I seen a system were you can enter a phone number and get a call was from Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights. You enter your number and the 'Caretaker' would actually give you a call... it was really cool and pretty creepy! That was a few years ago though. -Tyler

PS: Always fun to put in someone elses number to freak them out! ;)

Nightgore
09-28-2008, 01:46 PM
There are a few companies that provide this service... I think you just google "click and call"... or maybe "Click N' Call"... something like that. That should help you! From what I know it's pretty simply to use... just create and upload an MP3/WAV that you want to be played over the phone... the company creates an account for you and gives you all the info you need to embed the "sign-up" into your website.... and that's it! -Tyler

TheCareTaker
09-29-2008, 08:59 AM
sweet, some realy grat artistry and sets there.

drfrightner
10-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Roughly half of all the posts on this thread came from the same person who made over 20 accounts. I have deleted all the accounts I could find so far and will ban this persons IP and from now on I will be on the look out for people with multiple IP address. And furthermore I will make the board show your IP address, so we KNOW we are NOT be attacked or some person being praised from multiple accounts who are the same person.

There hasn't been a legit post on this thread for over a month... I believe the person is an actor at this attraction, and in NO way do I blame the owners because they are good and honest people, and have talked to their actors about this issue.

This isn't the first time we've seen an actor do something like this and I'm sure this won't be the last but c'mon... if you are an actor and want to promote your haunt do SO endlessly but UNDER YOUR OWN NAME UNDER ONE ACCOUNT NOT 20 PLUS!

I personally look forward to MORE posts from the OWNERS of this attraction and people connected with the attraction, I look forward to learning more, seeing more but just not from one person with 20 accounts. And we thought Jim had split personalities... LOL

The main account with all these names was FEARSEEKER and he also created another 20 or so accounts like gingersnaps, hauntfever, shedevil, honeysuckle, Mr. Keep Austin Scary, and many more... clearly he is from Austin because all of his email address's are @austin.rr.com

If you can recall Fearseeker was someone who blasted me several times, and started the thread about some account he created I wouldn't allow, blah, blah so I guess he had to go out and create another 20 or so and post under all of those names.

Larry

UnDeRTaKer313
07-07-2009, 04:54 PM
LETS SEE 2009 PICS!!!

Without a doubt you guys are the most inspirational haunt ive ever seen and i know ive told you that probably 100 times but thought i would say it again lol.
would love to just follow you guys around for a day and see what all it takes to make this show happen. im sure i would learn soooo much.

but anyway, lets see some construction pics!

HouseOfTorment
07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks Nick! We have been crazy busy, as I am sure all of you are, and will be posting pics and some videos soon. I hope to get the camera out this week and post by next week. I have not been online for a while but will be back regularly from now on.

Dan
House of Torment

Drjkyll
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM
All I can say is Wow! Bart at the Haunt House has been braggin' on you guys since he made the trek last year. I'm joining him this time - all we have to do is find a day that we can make the drive. Can't wait to see House of Torment in person!!

Cheers!

UnDeRTaKer313
07-16-2009, 05:25 PM
completely have been spending the last two days just looking at your pics and then going to our haunt and trying to recreate some of the painting effects, having a little luck, but not much.
at the beggining of this you said you could hook us up with matt's contact info.
could you do that please? you can post it or email it to nick@hellsgatehaunt.com

Twin Locusts
07-16-2009, 07:32 PM
completely have been spending the last two days just looking at your pics and then going to our haunt and trying to recreate some of the painting effects, having a little luck, but not much.
at the beggining of this you said you could hook us up with matt's contact info.
could you do that please? you can post it or email it to nick@hellsgatehaunt.com

Hey Nick. Distressing, texturing, generally fauxing up walls is what I've done most in haunts, retail stores, and on canvas.

The most simple and usable tip I can give you is that you get more from what you take off than you put on. Here's one example, it's similar to some make up techniques.

One a 4x8 panel paint the entire surface a light base coat, white, off white, cream, whatever you have. In large areas take thin coat plaster of paris, or thin set and trowel it on thick and thin, run over your thick areas and pull them as far as you can. Run your trowel very lightly on your final spreads and watch the material separate and "crack' open with space between the consistency. [your not covering the entire span, only hitting 'pools' of texture over the wall]

[you may also reverse the above, starting dark, and hitting light.]

Dry it with a heat gun or hair dryer. Go over portions of this with a wire brush, randomly. Completely crack other areas, then do a little more wet over these areas, pulling the new thinset over these hard spots. Now you'll start to get some good texture. Dry this.

Randomly and thickly paint deep crimsons, greens, or even blacks, all around the board, not coating completely but close. Leave it on for less than a couple of minutes.

Now use a sponge and or towels, cheescloth whatever, get it nice and wet, not dripping not wrung out. Now wipe off as much of the new paint as you can. In the flat areas where theres' not much texture, really wet the sponge and attach the area.

Go back now and lightly sand some of the texture, you'll notice this will give you a nice natural looking "wear spot". After this first coat of paint completely dries, us another dark color and do the same as before. Hitting all your textures heavy with paint, and then wiping them down with water.

Once you've done this you'll see what works and start to get creative. You can stencil into this wall in the early stages with plaster or paint.

THIS ALL DEPENDS greatly on what look your going for as well. 150 year old home, dungeon, cellar, etc. This will just give your walls character similar to concrete or stucco.

The above effect, with a line of chair railing with a solid color below the rail gives you simple instant reality. Post some photos of what you've done and I can photo shop you some examples of what I'm talking about. Also, if you want names of products to use let me know.

For canvas this work is mostly done with gels that perform much better than plaster as they are plastic and won't just crumble off the wall. They are however, prohibitively expensive for large surface area. Show me what you have and I can help.

EDIT- Use latex paints, eggshell or flat. If you speak with a paint person, not a floor worker, but a paint dept lead at one of the big boxes they may give you some remnant paint. Ask them if you can keep a box in the lockerroom and collect paint put there after shifts once or twice a week. In a weeks time there'll be mistakes made by mixers, and people will bring in old paint to have it shaken. If the top won't flush the can right or if there's rust on the can they won't shake it and the customer will usually leave it. If it has moisture in it the paint can still be used, junk paint may provide some of your pukiest and funkiest washes over walls. You can thin down any color you need and wash it over the wall.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-16-2009, 08:16 PM
good stuff. obviously very hard to picture, but im trying hard to understand it all.
also what do you mean by wash the thinned down paint.
just apply it with a brush, or what?

Twin Locusts
07-16-2009, 08:28 PM
good stuff. obviously very hard to picture, but im trying hard to understand it all.
also what do you mean by wash the thinned down paint.
just apply it with a brush, or what?

Yeah, sorry, I just sort of wrote it as I thought it. Not tutorialized at all.

Once you get a base coat and or texture onto a wall. You can take a very thinned down latex paint and sponge it on heavily. Like squeezing as you go along the top of the panel.

Say your panel is puke green. You could go with a brown or rust paint in a sponge and literally drip it in a heavy wash onto the wall along the top edge. You could probably use aritsts acrylics for washes as it doesn't take much paint and the suspension is better for thinning than indoor latex.

If you don't like the look use a mist bottle with water and wipe down the paint. You can use this to dirty up or age a wall.

I'll work something up and take some photos and post them.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-16-2009, 08:41 PM
no problem, your helping a lot actually.
ok, im going to go try the sponge thing tommorow morning.
right now i have been using a spray bottle filling with gross colorered deck stains and squirting them from the top of the wall and letting them fall down.
but it looks really corny and the drips are really heavy and dont blend at all.
so im excited to try it with some watered down latex and some sponges.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Should i just mix the paint with water, or should i do it with actuall paint thinner?
or should i just use the deck stain and do it with the new process?

Twin Locusts
07-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Should i just mix the paint with water, or should i do it with actuall paint thinner?
or should i just use the deck stain and do it with the new process?

There are a lot of variables there. DO NOT use thinner, first it won't mix with latex based material. Secondly, if you were using oil based paint or deck stain the thinner will soak into the wood and create a nice fire starter.

Some wood stains are oil, some are latex based, you need to know which you have. Frankly, I'd stay away from deck stains for now, there are other additives that make it a health hazard for indoor use and application.

The drips you did don't look bad, but they are pretty "uniform" and predictable. However, if it's latex, and you just went in there and started sponging some of it off, it would leave a remnant stain that would look nice.

Another key with using water and wood is to have a nice latex base coat down and don't go crazy with the water, also, as long as you have a hair dryer handy you can mitigate any future warping by evaping the water out to leave your pigment.

I'm going to look for some fauxing vids that will help show what I mean by a wash. The key is to us dark colors on light, or light on "dark" to get depth in the wall. Be careful because some darks are hard to compliment.

I just realized we've hijacked this thread. Let me work on something and I'll post in your original HG thread.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-17-2009, 08:03 AM
awesome
lol sorry HOT

UnDeRTaKer313
08-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Allright guys.
lets see the HOT 2009 construction pics!!!

Banshee
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
AWESOME work guys!!! You should be really proud of yourselves!! :D
Gorgeous colour work!!
I think I like the steeple scene the best.. It works so well in haunts when you have unexpected architectural elements like that..
Looking forward to seeing the fun videos you can make in there :D

freak 'n' stein
03-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Where'd all the pics go?! I saw you guys on America's Scariest and you guys were amazing!

Von Spooky Nachos
03-15-2010, 03:24 PM
From everyone's reaction, it sounds amazing, but alas, I cannot see any pictures.

freak 'n' stein
03-15-2010, 08:42 PM
They were AWESOME pics. I am assuming with the storage shift, out went the pic links? A lot of older posts are missing the pics?!!!

I don't see them ever returning, eh Larry?

Terra
03-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh I'd love to see these pictures. I went to their seminar last year at Transworld and learned so much!