PDA

View Full Version : If you want Shane back.....

bamasmith
06-21-2008, 09:28 AM
or if you don't,post it here.Lets see how inaccurate this poll is.

bamasmith
06-21-2008, 09:29 AM
I think he is good for this forum.:-D

Haunted Illinois
06-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Bring him back.

IF YOUR 555
06-21-2008, 10:28 AM
I always chuckled when he was here, he has my vote.

kpolley
06-21-2008, 11:14 AM
LET IT GO!!! This is such a stupid waste of time. Can anybody talk about ANYTHING of substance or does it always have to be about nonsense? Please post something of value or nothing at all. I am SOOOOO tired of reading nothing but childish arguing on these forums.

Can we act like businesses and have business-like discussions? Can we talk about our haunts or something? This is absolutley beyond old.

bamasmith
06-21-2008, 11:24 AM
You do not have to respond.If you don't like these threads,go somewhere else and play.Start your own thread.Leave us alone that do want to our precious Shane.You made yourself look stupid.Use some common sense.We can discuss whatever and whoever we want.Take a hike pal.

Infoamtek
06-21-2008, 11:51 AM
So Bamasmith, whatever your real name is, why is Kip not entitled to his own opinion here? Who put you in charge? What have you done for the Haunt industry that gives you this power?

drfrightner
06-21-2008, 12:05 PM
I totally agree with Kip... who cares. If Shane wants to post he can, if he doesn't he doesn't. Bottom line is the forum is set up to chat about haunted houses so why are we talking about Shane?

I do think the one thread with the poll was funny and I really loved the youtube video "Shane"...that was funny.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the haunted house season is only a few weeks away so lets talk haunting not drama.

Now I personally have said this 100 times already, I'm interested in hearing about Shanes haunted house... doesn't he have anything to say about his haunt? Let him speak othewise to encourage him to post just to see posts isn't worth having someone around.

We are here to share infomation, and yes sometimes we talk movies, or shoot the bull but primarly we talk haunting. Right?

Larry

mindtumor
06-21-2008, 01:18 PM
People come and go on these forums all the time. Let Shane make his own decision as to whether or not he wants to post on here. I didn't realize we had to start voting to see who we want to post or not post.

hauntedhousenut
06-21-2008, 02:23 PM
I vote yes, the little loveable fuzzball never hurt anyone lol!

bamasmith
06-21-2008, 03:02 PM
I never said anyone was'nt entitled to an opinion.But don't come on someones thread and be critical of the topic.If you don't like the topic,read one you do like.

Jim Warfield
06-21-2008, 03:07 PM
A persistant fuzz ball floating around your tonsils is very agrievating though. Not all fuzz balls are signers of the Geneva Convention!
Fuzz balls hanging around your recently cleaned laundry provides a potentially helpfull DNA record in the event of pilferred undies....

shawnc
06-21-2008, 03:31 PM
So if everyone says yes, is someone going to go begging for him to come back?

hauntedhousenut
06-21-2008, 03:52 PM
lol I dont think that's the point, I think bama was doing a poll that all could see, yea or nay!

Speculo
06-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Shanes actual online personality aside, It seems as though a few who would normally dislike most of the things he has said (or the way he has said them..) seem to want him here...why? If forced to make a guess I would say that they enjoy him taking on Larry at every turn right or wrong.

So is it really a pro Shane vibe or a poke Larry with a stick vibe?

Think about it....

Thanks

hauntedhousenut
06-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Actually if you followed the saga all along, Larry was the one who would jump at shane everytime he posted a thread about scareparts on not delivering, and on a couple of occasions i thought shane was a little overboard, and he deserved the tongue lashing, however lets look at this fairly.

TheNightMare
06-21-2008, 04:46 PM
LET IT GO!!! This is such a stupid waste of time. Can anybody talk about ANYTHING of substance or does it always have to be about nonsense? Please post something of value or nothing at all. I am SOOOOO tired of reading nothing but childish arguing on these forums.

Can we act like businesses and have business-like discussions? Can we talk about our haunts or something? This is absolutley beyond old.

Agreed, also look another thread dedicated to something other than haunts/post about learning new things. Who cares...

SomeThingInTheIce
06-21-2008, 05:04 PM
It could be that he is JUST BUSY, if wants to post he will. Who knows he may come back and post some pics of something hes been working on. Who knows, who cares, I'm sure he'll be back.

Jim Warfield
06-21-2008, 06:28 PM
I don't know..Alien abductions have been on the rise.

SomeThingInTheIce
06-21-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm not going there.lol.

I don't know..Alien abductions have been on the rise.

TheNightMare
06-21-2008, 07:33 PM
he's been on most of today, just lurking and not posting. I know I do my share of lurking

drfrightner
06-22-2008, 02:14 AM
I only got involved with Shane because he went overboard, he went way overboard. I was getting email after email after email from people begging me to remove him from these boards, saying he was ruining them.

He had vendors talking, he had vendors saying they would never sell to him, it was just the biggest drama stretched out of months. Then came TW, and the guy said he would take them on if they broke the show in two, like he was speaking on behalf of the buyers.

No one nominated him to speak for anyone but himself.

Either way, he caused a lot and I mean a lot of drama. Many of his posts had to be erased because of the things he said, or said he would do.

I personally like Shane, I've told him this. I don't think he means any harm, but he has to take a chill pill, come up for air, or just take a deep breath every once in a while. Not every subject has to be a scandal or drama, or the end of life as we know it.

Seriously he was never banned, never removed, and he can post right now it is up to him not me, not you, not anyone.

Let us move on to a new subject for God sakes. Doesn't anyone have a haunt getting ready to open?

Larry