PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want To Be Apart..

graystone
06-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Of a new Haunted House Video that will be carried by 2 major Haunt and Halloween vendors? Ok here is the deal. I am working with a Production and TV company out of LA to showcase some awsome Haunts here in the U.S. I tried to keep this on the down low but this has comsumed more time than I thought. So I am coming to the HauntWorld community for help. There is a few rules you must follow. (1) You must be in a permanent location. (2) Your haunt must have been open for at least and the last 3 years. (3) Must have video or be willing to submit video by Nov 15th which is the deadline. Also we will be showcasing 1 awsome Home Haunt. If you have a home haunt get in your video to me ASAP. Right now we have several well known Horror Celebrities who will also be featured on the DVD. To be considered for this you must email me by July 15th. my email address is shanedabbs@aol.com my phone is 256-710-0515! Thanks. Oh yes one other thing its good to be missed and for all of those out there who had kind words to say. I will say A BIG THANK YOU IF FEELS GOOD TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHT OF. For those who have not or dont like my comments well all I can say to you is. It seems that just like in your eyes my opinions dont mean anything well ditto to you as yours dont mean a rats butt to me. Bottom line here we all have opinions and I dont see me with all the answers and I sure dont see others with all the answers. Were all here for 1 goal and thats to strive to have the most awsome haunt we can give our patrons. Now get up with me and lets make this video AWSOME!!!! Lastly just because me and some don't see eye to eye don't mean you will not be alowed the opportunity to show case your haunt. We already have 4 awsome haunts showcased and will be adding 6 more! Ok guys lets get going your gonna get some good national press out of this. Also if your a Haunt Vendor and have footage you you and your crew making props for the Haunt Industry we want that as well. We will be featuring a special feature of Vendors in our industry. So contact me and get your footage in. Shane
shanedabbs@aol.com
Shane phone 256-710-0515

kpolley
06-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Shane,

That's really cool. Will the video just be a showcase of cool haunts or is it more of a "here's how we did this" kind of behind the scenes learning tool? I'm interested to see what you come up with. What haunts do you have on board so far...if you can share that info yet?

graystone
06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Glad you asked that question. Some of the haunts featured will have segments on how they built their haunt. There is right now 2 haunts that will be featured that is filming the rebuilding process. So were gonna show that then do a what you might call a fast foreward from start to finish. The home haunt we pick will for sure have that feature. Right now I wanna keep the ones that are being featured quiet but will later come back and post the 13 (12 pro and 1 home haunt) here. If you have a haunt or know of a good one let me know. Also I went back and reposted in my orgional post that if your a haunt vendor and have footage of creatures, makup, or props in the making we will be featuring a section on Haunt Vendors and what they do for our industry.I really think everyone will be proud of this DVD and heck you might even catch some funny moments and behind the scenes bloopers! I dont want to give anything more out than it will be totally Shane Hollywood Diva Style!!! Shane

hauntedhousenut
06-22-2008, 06:09 PM
I would like to see the darkness there, I bought the haunting of america, and was surprised that it wasn't there, also spookywoods, and the Hooch.

Tater
06-22-2008, 06:31 PM
shit...does this mean the curse of shane is back...im sure larry and the other NO votes are jumping for joy

Killer Katie
06-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Damn... I don't have a haunt, but if you need a makeup demo - let me know! I;m pretty good, if I don't say so myself LOL
(Good to see ya again!)

MMManiac
06-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Shane I e-mailed you

Tater
06-22-2008, 08:02 PM
KATIE IS GOOD...really good and patient..for putting up with my ass at the makeup wars..shes more then a trooper..shes a killer???

graystone
06-23-2008, 06:18 AM
I have seen some awsome haunts and talked with some great people! Again you cant be apart of this if you dont contact us! Keep thoes emails and calls coming! Shane

badlander2000
06-23-2008, 07:23 AM
This DVD should be really awesome/sick nasty pwnage!

Killer Katie
06-23-2008, 05:12 PM
thanks Tater! - I was THIS close to knockin' you upside the head LOL

drfrightner
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Shane,

Good luck with your video. I think videos are great! I'm looking forward to it!

Larry

graystone
06-24-2008, 06:43 PM
And to everyone else you cant be apart of this if you don't contact me!!!! Talked with some good hard working Haunts. There are still good haunts out there that I know would love to be apart of this so get up with me!!!!!! Shane