PDA

View Full Version : Sausages

professornightmare
06-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Larry said:
"Also I see your haunts have never been covered by any publication...hmmm. That isn't true Fright Times covered them!!! Wasn't that an industry publication? I think so! Hehehe."

I say,"Yes it was and.. still is...the new issue is lot's of fun."

I will further respond with the same priority and insight as I got from that post...

"Ketchup is an excellent condiment, although I hear some people pay
"more" for brand names."

damon carson
06-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Im not sure why this thread is titled sausages? Is this to get everyone to look at it John? Or is it a inside joke? Or does everyone deep down just really like sausage? Enquiring minds want to know!
Damon

Jim Warfield
06-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Ever since I was rear-ended by a large truck at a high rate of speed (75 or 80 according to three witnesses) by a truckload of dead, tubular meat, sausages have my attention.
I was basically parked behind about 30 other cars at a road construction stoppage.
The driver couldn't see a big orange car infront of him on that beautiful summer day.
A psychic told me I had been given the kiss of death , instead it was the breath of a hog!
The car is on display in my backyard.
The estimate to repair it called for 3,500 pounds of Bondo.

professornightmare
06-25-2008, 10:27 PM
It's because that like sausages..we are all linked some how ;)

Jim Warfield
06-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Some of the sausage meat is cut from the upper parts some come from those other places but the grinder levels out any differences, pretty much.
Would a web site like this sort of considered the grinder?
We all are reduced to typed letters on a cyber page.
Who is turning that crank?
Whose lips are waiting on the grinder horn and likes to eat it raw?
Death-Breath!!