PDA

View Full Version : Big Announcement

drfrightner
06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I have erased all polls, threads and discussion about our industries Tradeshow future. I will continue to look for them and erase them ALL! WHY? Well because they will do nothing more to sway what will happen one way or another. Additionally they do nothing but confuse the situation, with speculation and more.

I have been told as of Today, that an announcement will happen on Tuesday.

That announcement will come from Transworld on what they will do in regards to the haunted house industry. They did not share with me A THING, they are not taking my phone calls, only responded to me email.

So your guess is as good as mine. But if this industry is going to back and get behind a Transworld produced haunt show you'll have your announcement from them on Tuesday.

So all the polls and all the debates will be worthless! Once an announcement is made this industry can decide to jump on the bandwagon and make this show successful or we can continue to look at other options. We won't all future threads to be about what IS not what ISN'T... so let us re-start this discussion on Tuesday after we hear what Transworld has to say. Now everything that has already been said is irrelevant because from Tuesday forward we have to get behind something or come together as an industry and choose a different path.

I for one will choose to back a new show, even if it goes to Rosemont or New Orleans or whatever just to get us back on track. That doesn't mean I will think it is the best city, but I personally do not want to run my own show and will not. So we shall wait and see what is said on Tuesday.

So here we go...

Larry

Empressnightshade
06-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Larry, I haven't voted on any of the threads for that reason -- I didn't think it would matter one bit to Transworld.

Here's to Tuesady.....

RJ Productions
06-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Maybe it's about time.....

graystone
06-30-2008, 04:51 PM
I smell a rat. I don't know but something is just not sitting right with me here. Shane

MMManiac
06-30-2008, 04:56 PM
This will be no big secret. I'm putting my money on a haunt only buyers show in St. Louis in 2008. At this point I don't care what they decide to do just stick with it. I promise they will have some people show up in Chicago, some Vegas because they are horrible at letting everyone know whats going on and keep changing their minds. I think they screwed up big time and will suffer in attendance.

Nightgore
06-30-2008, 05:17 PM
I really don't care if it's a haunt only show, if it's in Chicago... I'm not going! Unless something pretty freacking sweet happens. -Tyler

xxxdirk
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Even IF the announce where it is, I am not going to count on it until much later. Remember, this is the same company that switched its mind 3 or 4 times since April.

TheNightMare
06-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Larry, I haven't voted on any of the threads for that reason -- I didn't think it would matter one bit to Transworld.

Here's to Tuesady.....

I didn't vote either

I smell a rat. I don't know but something is just not sitting right with me here. Shane

Nothing ever sits well with you, does it?

graystone
06-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Look everyone here knows that Larry is your Haunt Master. He see and knows all and can do no wrong in your eyes. If its in Chicago Larry will you hold your hands when you cross the street!!!!!!! Damn talk akout suck ups Lawd!!!! Sean Amen brother Amen, MMManic Amen to you as well! Shane

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Sorry shane but Tyler is the King, he ranks at the top, anytime one of the others tries to agree with larry more, he outdoes them everytime!

Tyler please don't make it so obvious, at least disagree with larry every once in awhile, and you won't make yourself look so bad!

p.s. Larry this is not an attack on you, I know your not asking for these guys to fawn all over you.

brad
06-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Damn graystone- you sure do have a grudge dont you.

Every post I see from you nowadays is attacking Larry.

Personally, I guess I'm missing the big picture here.
I dont see Larry doing what everybody thinks he's doing.

IMHO, wherever the show is gonna be, that's where it's gonna be.

If you think that Larry is pulling some strings, to get the show to St. Louis, then fine, whatever.
Personally, I wouldnt mind going to a show thats somewhere besides Chicago.
And I love the fact that HauntCon is doing a show in a different city every year.

Let's just quit bashing Larry so much. Is that possible?

Jim Warfield
06-30-2008, 06:44 PM
I think I'll start opening my house for tours at 3 pm, maybe 9pm? Maybe only on Tuesdays? No, I'll open on every third Saturday when followed by an even numbered day....
Gee! Where did all my business go?
Transworld made a mistake!? Noooo.
We all make them, we just assume that some of us shouldn't be making the same kind of misfires when dealing with and affecting so many people's business.

Nightgore
06-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Shane and Nut,

I do disagree with Larry, ALOT... but consider Larry a friend, as with a few others on this board, and this time I totally agree with what he's saying about this show; and how does it make me look bad? If that's the case, then I think both shane and nut should probably be getting a haunt... oops... I mean room together as you both seem patting each others back and kissing each others asses! -Tyler

PS: Am I afraid that I'm a fan of Larry's work? HELL NO!!! I hope to someday be at that status of haunting, def. an inspiration and one of the THE BEST haunters in the entire industry, bar none!

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Don't fall for the act, Larry and Shane are pals.><

brad
06-30-2008, 07:07 PM
pals? ok- a little hard to believe, but ok.

And Tyler- well put man, well put.

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Tyler call it what you want, I kiss NO ones ass here(unlike you), I have went at it with dabbs in the past, you probably did'nt read because your so worried about agreeing with larry on everything he says, that you just skim through the thread and don't read it if the name Dr. frightner isn't included.

Tyler your quote: "I do disagree with Larry, ALOT" when, where, please show a link or proof? All I ever read from you, is I agree larry, larry is right, yes larry, oh larry you're so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a thread or link where I ever said Oh Shane your so right, and
ask Dabbs if I've censored him, he'll probably tell you I was wrong when I did it to him, but oh well, I call em like I see em!

And while I'm on a rant, ALOT is two words.(Désolé, j'étais hypocrite là, je déteste le quand les gens se plaignent de faute de frappe)

A vous tous les amants de Larry hors là, s'il vous plaît arrêter !

professornightmare
06-30-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm still hearing Chicago..that's the word on the street....let's just have it at Jim Warfield's house!!!

graystone
06-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Let me address your concerns. With me and Larry its a Love/ Hate relationship. Again I have said this time and time and time and time again. Everything that comes from Shane's mouth is his opinion! I have never once said I was right. And I have never once said I was wrong. And for the record Larrys aunts sisters cousins best friend was my mothers cousins sisters aunts best friend. Tayler Nut has jumped my ass about as many times as Larrys. So he for sure don't kiss my ass. Tyler you on the other hand win the HauntWorld Ass Kisser Award for the year. Go back and look everything you say is to back Larry. Hey nothing wrong with that. Larry again like Nut this is in no way directed to you if it were I would tell you straight. As a matter of fact I would tell you in St. Louis!!! Now speaking of St. Louis looks like thats where we all will be in March.Again Tyler for the record at the end of the day I would still share my dinner table with Larry and maybe Patti to. Shane and its St. Louis bound Shane this time.

MMManiac
06-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Tyler, no offense but Shane and nut have a point. Have you ever gone to Transworld? If you have then I apologize but I have a feeling you have not. When Larry suggested St. Louis you were all for it. I then replied regarding Orlando and you were all over why thats a bad idea and why St. Louis is the place to be. Every fact you had regarding Orlando was false making you seem... well un-educated and a suck a$$ towards Larry. I don't tend to take sides here, I speak my opinion, much wise like Shane does. You don't have to agree with what Shane says, but he is entitled to his opinion. Isn't America great!

drfrightner
06-30-2008, 09:19 PM
John says Chicago others say St. Louis. We'll see won't we!

Larry

drfrightner
06-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Shane,

Your attacks on me would carry more weight if they where not made on every little breath I take, or every little step I make, I'll be watching you! You are in every sense of the word 'The Police' errr The Larry Police.

What gives?

Larry

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Congrats, on St louis getting the show, I'm looking forward to patti's lasagna.

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Shane,

Your attacks on me would carry more weight if they where not made on every little breath I take, or every little step I make, I'll be watching you! You are in every sense of the word 'The Police' errr The Larry Police.

What gives?

Larry

That's exactly what your admirers here do!

I'll do it for you tyler( I know you want to)

A long song from tyler to larry!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnejNGprm3I

graystone
06-30-2008, 09:29 PM
I made it very clear this had nothing to do with you. What time are you picking me up we are still going to the movies together. Are we not Larry? Shane

drfrightner
06-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Shane,

I don't know if I should say I'm buying you a drink or buying one to pour over your head! LOL

Let me think on it! LOL

Larry

The Ghoulish Gallery
06-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I will back Larry up on what he has stated. As the trade show liaison for both the International Association of Haunted Attractions (IAHA) and the Halloween and Haunt Vendors Association (HHVA), I've been working closely with Transworld for several weeks now and I can tell you that hey have gone to unprecedented lengths to make sure that vendors from our industry were involved in the decision of the final location.

Many of you may not be aware but Joe, Jen and Steve (the three top dogs of Transworld) flew into MHC specifically to hold a breakfast meeting with approximately 50 vendors from our industry. The vendors in attendance were both big and small and all had lots to say about what was right and what was wrong about previous Transworld shows. One of the biggest surprises to come out of that meeting was that many vendors wanted the show to stay in Chicago. That, in part, is what has caused the big Chicago vs. St. Louis debate.

At the conclusion of that meeting Transworld promised that it would be the vendors from our industry that would decide the location of the show. To assist the vendors in making their decision, Transworld also promised to put together and send out a cost comparison spread sheet on both locations.

Approximately a week ago, Transworld began to compile a master list of vendors who would be polled. My understanding is that the list included some large vendors, medium vendors, small vendors, vendors who had a first year showing at last year’s Transworld… they really made every effort to make sure this list represented a broad cross section of vendors from our industry

This past Friday, the cost comparison spreadsheets were sent to the vendors on Transworld’s master list. These vendors have now voted and regardless of the lobbying that has gone on at this and other forums, each vote was and shall remain anonymous ensuring that each vendor could/did vote their conscious regardless of what they may have declared publicly.

Ironically, in talking with a number of vendors today, I know of some who were going to vote for Chicago but ultimately voted for St. Louis. I also know of several large vendors who flat out promised Larry they would vote for St. Louis but who ultimately voted for for Chicago.

In addition to all of this, Transworld also polled a group of buyers to find out what location they would prefer.

Obviously there have been problems with Transworld in the past. We’ve all heard the stories. However, I think credit needs to be given where it is due. When I first started working with Transworld, I told Jen up front that our (the haunt industry’s) relationship with them won’t improve until we all can take each other at face value. It has to be a two-way, full disclosure type relationship for trust to be rebuilt. I honestly believe they’ve heard that message as is evidenced by how much of a role the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association members were allowed to play in the final decision. Transworld has really stepped up to plate here by making sure the final location for their new show was representative of what they majority of our vendors wanted. Hopefully, this is an indication of the type of improved relationship our industry will have with Transworld going forward.

Personally, I think it will be real interesting to see how this all turns out. Transworld is being VERY tight lipped about things until their official press release goes out in the morning but I will say there was much debate over the pros and cons of each location among the HHVA members. Not just related to booth costs but also issues involved with unions, drayage fees, hotel costs, transportation, what location would attract more buyers, weather issues, etc. One thing is for sure, it is a complex issue.

The bottom line is that this industry needs this type of improved, expanded haunt show in order to grow and evolve. Thankfully we will all now have the potential to reach new markets with our products while spending less on overall exhibiting costs and that’s always a good thing.

Personally, I'm hoping that in addition to everything else, this new show also becomes a unifying force for our industry as well.

Just my two cents,

Tim Turner
www.theghoulishgallery.com

hauntedhousenut
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the update.

TheNightMare
07-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Look everyone here knows that Larry is your Haunt Master. He see and knows all and can do no wrong in your eyes. If its in Chicago Larry will you hold your hands when you cross the street!!!!!!! Damn talk akout suck ups Lawd!!!! Sean Amen brother Amen, MMManic Amen to you as well! Shane

Larry is NOT my Haunt Master. Met him once in Vegas and talked for 5 minutes. Hardly a relationship to go gaga over. Also I didn't vote on ANY of the polls. I also DO NOT care where the show goes. Wherever the sellers go I as the buyer will follow. Its just how it is.

Tyler you on the other hand win the HauntWorld Ass Kisser Award for the year.

Sorry Shane, but I feel you are the BIGGEST brown noser here. Maybe NOT supporting larry, but kissing everyone elses arses. Don't say you don't cause you do it ALL the time.

drfrightner
07-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Tim,

I think you are dead on with the maybe this will finally bring us all together, get us on the same page, and help build some pride in what we do. My whole crusade here was to GET OUR INDUSTRY our own show.

I think I have damaged some relationships to get this done, I think I had to call in all the IOU's to make this happen... not for St. Louis but to support a HAUNT ONLY SHOW. This is going to be better for our industry I KNOW IT!

Once it happens EVERYONE WILL KNOW IT, FEEL IT and BELIEVE IT!

This is my dream! I feel once this happens everything I ever wanted to do has come full circle. I feel like maybe I could walk away and see what happens.

As for the major vendors telling me one thing and doing another, I don't believe that for a minute. I have put all my focus on 10 or 12 vendors and I know where they stand. I do think maybe someone would tell one person something and another something different. Bottom line is I know where people stand, and no not everyone is for the same thing but overall the vendors want to know if you go to Rosemont what is the benefit? There isn't one.

Larry

Nightgore
07-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Sean,

2008 was the first time in 4 years I haven't attended Transworld! -Tyler

drfrightner
07-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Nightmare,

The same people who over and over again pelt people for supporting anything I say either do not own a haunt, or won't share a photo of their haunt. All you need to tell them is you think for yourself and they can stick it.

Why would people who don't own haunts tell you not to support anything I do or say??? First off I'm not trying to be the ONLY guy on the block that knows anything but I think my track record says something about my advice.

We seriously need to do a haunter build off... you guys can join my team and let those guys start their own team and we'll build a haunt in the same town, open on the same day, and close on the same day, and count the chips at the end.

Who do you think will win? Enough said! Yeah Yeah...let them chatter all they want but until they can put up or shut up tell them to jump in a lake! LOL

And one last thing why do these same couple people continue to change a thread topic from one thing to another? Can we ever stay on topic?

Larry

hauntedhousenut
07-01-2008, 04:44 AM
You got it all wrong, I do not pelt anyone for supporting anything you say, please re-read the thread. I'm aware of your accomplishments, and have not made one personal attack towards you, however seeing the same people go gaga over you on a regular basis is silly, this is not a teen night club, and you're not Donny Osmand>< lol

A haunt build off sounds like a great idea, where you would have to be physicaly involved, are you up for that, how about a three on three, I'll take dabbs, even though I don't know what he's capable off, and one other person, and you can have tyler, and nightmare.

drfrightner
07-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Nut,

There is NO ONE going gaga over anything... I think you should give those lines a rest so we can move onto something more productive. People are free to agree with whomever they want without you or someone telling them they're going gagga or whatever. Lets move on.

As for the build off... to build a haunt with three people would be rough, but if you wanted a build off you guys would get crushed!!!! That you can take to the bank! LOL Take those marbles and spin them! I'd take that bet anyday!

But wasn't this thread about a new tradeshow? Lets cut the snide remarks and keep on topic! We're off topic by a mile here.

Larry

MMManiac
07-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Then I apologize for my post, but you were still wrong regarding Orlando :)

graystone
07-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Please lay off the bragging I am about to throw up I feel it in the back of my throat. Nut let me make a suggestion to you. I would like to see Paul from Atrox on our team. I think once thats complete Larry will lay off his crushing" trip hes on. Larry I am gonna be serious. MY biggest problem with you is brag. brag, brag and way to damn much I might add its sickening. Its I have done this. or I have done that or I can do this or I can do that. How about the Darkness you have many times you have said its the most Awsome Haunt out there maybe to you but I bet there are several who thinks theirs are just as good or better. I have visited many many many haunts and would never say mine was better. Actually my favorite Haunt is Atrox yes Atrox and not even mine. I am not a bragger or never will be. I won't post pictures because I don't feel this industry should be in compition. It should be a family of vendors, buyers, actors, and friends. Some of us who wish not to post pictures has nothing to do with what we have its what we dont want to do. What we don't to do is post a pic and let someone judge by the picture. To judge YOU MUST ATTEND AND EXPERIANCE AND SEE! Lastly Larry count all the money you want. Again yes I make a profit from my haunt. But I don't do it for the money I do it for the love of creating something where people can come and get away from life as we know it and its a crule, crule world. I have stated many times I am something out side this industry! I do it for the people not myself! Now to Ass kisser I mean Taylor whos ass have I kissed? I know its not Larry. So please name names your only making yourself look like a teenager with a crush on some Hanna Montana! and if you cant name names sit down and shut the hell up. Oh yes Larry it does look like you are trying a little harder these days with me and refraining from hitting the delete so much. Shane

mindtumor
07-01-2008, 06:44 AM
Tyler, no offense but Shane and nut have a point. Have you ever gone to Transworld? If you have then I apologize but I have a feeling you have not. When Larry suggested St. Louis you were all for it. I then replied regarding Orlando and you were all over why thats a bad idea and why St. Louis is the place to be. Every fact you had regarding Orlando was false making you seem... well un-educated and a suck a$$ towards Larry. I don't tend to take sides here, I speak my opinion, much wise like Shane does. You don't have to agree with what Shane says, but he is entitled to his opinion. Isn't America great!

Tyler has been to Transworld, I have met him there.

MDKing
07-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Thanks for posting the Police video! That song is still a classic! Back to the topic...

Allan

graystone
07-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Thanks for your responce and imput. It was really great to see some truth come out of whats going on. Shane

DeadManWalking
07-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Sean,

2008 was the first time in 4 years I haven't attended Transworld! -Tyler

Really? According to your posts last year you were 19 in February 2007. Since you have to be 18 to get into the show how is it this is the first time in four years you didn't go? Help me do the math.

Maybe Larry hid you in his suitcase.

Hey guys,
I need help really bad! As alot of you know I am attending the haunt show coming up. Here is my problem... I am only 19 years old traveling alone with my fiance, 18. ALL hotels that I have found have a MINIMUM check-in age of 21! WHAT DO I DO? Is there anything I can do?

I need help from all of you on this! Thanks so much...-Tyler

graystone
07-01-2008, 07:25 AM
I am so pissed at you!!!! Why did I not notice that? Shit something good like this and I miss it! LMAO way to go man! That was a 3 point shot! Slam Dunk!!!!!!! Shane

mindtumor
07-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Well I don't know about first time in four years he did not attend but I can vouch that he was there in 07. Oh and I hope this doesn't mean I am kissing Tyler's ass for agreeing he was at the show. I know I saw Nut in Vegas.

Nightgore
07-01-2008, 10:10 AM
In Feb.-March of 2007, yes, I was only 19... I'm 21 now (birthday is April 13th)... And yes, I've been to a transworld show UNDER 18!!! It's not that hard when traveling with parents and business partners. Transworld only knows what you put on a registration form. ;) -Tyler

MMManiac
07-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Everytime I went to Transworld everyone in my party had to show a photo id with the DOB listed in order to get in, with or without parents. Props to you if you really beat the system.

mindtumor
07-01-2008, 11:28 AM
This year I didn't have to show my license, I just showed them the badge that was sent in the mail. All the other times I have been I have had to show ID.

graystone
07-01-2008, 11:30 AM
On a previous post you called me a liar! And now here on an open forum for everyone to read you say that you have lied and attended Transworld and you were under age. Hopefully TransWorld will address this issue! So what you are saying mommie and daddy got you in? I see now how you look up to Larry its a Daddy father figure kind of thing. Well that explains alot. Nut, Sean, Deadman and the rest lets leave it were dealing with a kid a kid that lied to get into a show that was ment for professionals. We can read about that on another thread! Shane

Nightgore
07-01-2008, 12:11 PM
A kid that's more of a haunter than you'll ever be! BURN!!! :rolleyes:

No... it's just I've NEVER been asked for an ID, EVER! Not my fault though, I don't run Transworld! -Tyler

Ken Spriggs
07-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Wow I Can't Believe This Is All Still Here!!!!!!!

drfrightner
07-01-2008, 01:12 PM
From today on... threads about serious issues need to be left alone from fighting and name calling.

Shane I have created an Industry debate section, go there and bitch away!

In fact if it makes you happy I will change to Shanes in Charge like Charles in Charge, but all the babble back and forth is of no benefit to the industry, or has any purpose to further our industry.

This thread went south in a matter of minutes. The thread is about a tradeshow not about how old someone is, or who they like the most or whatever.

Go to the INDUSTRY debate section and debate away...

The Fright Forum is for people who want to share information, and communicate with friends!

Larry

Jim Warfield
07-01-2008, 01:20 PM
Then Transworld location sounds like a definate "Maybe".
Who wants to call it in the air?
Anybody have a four-sided coin?
Maybe too many people are getting all upset over all of this? I suggest a group enema, it's hard to be nice to one another when constipation rulles your emotions.
("Should I be ..nice? I may be chitting soon, ..maybe I'll be grumpy? When am I going to chitt?) See what I mean?
Indecision, emotional imbalances all brought on by sticky turds!
Or be a sticky turd?

graystone
07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Deep down I know there is love for me in your heart for me. Tyler STFU KID!!! Shane

The Ghoulish Gallery
07-01-2008, 02:16 PM
For Immediate Release - July 1, 2008

TransWorld Exhibits, Inc. Moves 14th National Haunt & Attractions Show
to the America’s Center in St. Louis
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Venue Selected in Response to Growth of Haunt Industry

(Northfield, IL) – In an exciting move, TransWorld Exhibits, Inc. announced its decision to move the 14th National Haunt & Attractions Show (HauntShow) to St. Louis, Missouri, at the America’s Center, March 27 – 29, 2009.

Previously held in conjunction with TransWorld’s International Halloween, Costume & Party Show (HCPShow), the HauntShow will stand on its own in St. Louis, Missouri, giving the buyers and vendors of the Haunt community convenient access to the industry’s #1 trade show in a business environment created just for them.

“After extensive market research and input from vendors and buyers alike, we decided to spin-off the14th National Haunt & Attractions Show and have it stand alone in a Midwest location that is central to the greatest number of participants in this industry,” said Joe Thaler, chairman and chief executive officer of
TransWorld Exhibits, Inc., owner of the show.

“The Haunt industry continues to grow with advances in special effects, animatronics, sound & lighting, and props. More and more, these products are used in venues on a year-round basis whether it is in a theme park, theatrical production or a haunted house. This growth within the industry demands a stand-alone trade show dedicated solely to the Haunt industry,”

Thaler continued. “St. Louis is the perfect gateway to a marketplace
where the Haunt community can come together.”

The complete schedule of activities for the 14th National Haunt & Attractions Show in St. Louis will be announced in the coming weeks. Highlights of the show will include:

• New product introductions from the industry’s leading companies
• Extensive seminar programming
• Networking events and competitions
• Special events and tours, and much more

The TransWorld International Halloween, Costume & Party Show will continue to host a Haunt Pavilion as Haunt products are also fundamental to the celebration of the Halloween season and the buyer of Halloween and seasonal merchandise.

The HCPShow will take place March 6 – 9, 2009 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas. Special exhibit packages are available for exhibitors that wish to participate in both the St. Louis and Las Vegas events.

For more than 60 years, TransWorld Exhibits has been a leading producer of independent trade shows. The business, which had its roots in the housewares and consumer electronics industry, has over the years expanded its offerings to include general merchandise, Halloween merchandise, giftware, seasonal items, luxury merchandise, jewelry, fashion and accessories. The firm runs trade shows in Chicago, Las Vegas, and St. Louis.

For more information on attending or exhibiting, please call 800-323-5462 or 847-446-8434 for international calls. Information is also available at www.hauntshow.com and www.hcpshow.com.

mindtumor
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Deep down I know there is love for me in your heart for me. Tyler STFU KID!!! Shane

STFU? Isn't that a wrestling move?