PDA

View Full Version : The Time has come...THE LARRY SHOW? THE VENDOR SHOW? Hauntshow 09..Its Haunters....

Jonathan
07-03-2008, 09:28 AM
So the time has come after many years of Larry and Jonathan never really connecting....to come voice to voice!

YES, Larry is going to be on Rotting Flesh Radio, and not just any show...this is a show where....

QUESTIONS WILL be asked from YOU!!! Yes YOU!!!

I want you to email me your questions for this show! Email me your questions.... is this the larry show....is this worked on from HHVA....how is this going to benefit anyone or anything.

Now anyone who knows me and Rotting flesh Radio KNOWS I am politics FREE. I make my opinions known and remain here for the industry.

So this is not saying I am a Larry supporter, or not a supporter, or for the Hauntshow or against the Hauntshow.

This is a chance to get some insight in actual voices, rather than paragraphs of text etc.

So with that said it is all up to you Haunt Industry.......

EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS TO: hauntshow09@rfrpodcast.com

or

LEAVE IT AS A VOICEMAIL ON THE ROTLINE AT 1-641-715-3900 x35822

Like I said...everyone knows how I feel about many things and knows RFR is politics free...so now it is your time to get your questions answered....and if this goes over well...we will see.

hauntedhousenut
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Johnathon, I have a question you can ask larry, I heard several years ago that larry had a very bad flatulence problem,
in fact it was reported that when he let one go, the room had to be cleared for 20 minutes, please find out what type of treatment
he had to rectify his constant Gaseous state.

Thanks Johnathon for your help, there is a guy who I work with that has the same issue larry once had, and he's to ashamed
to get treatment.

hauntedhousenut
07-05-2008, 04:43 PM
I meant to email you this, My bad folks.

Haunted Illinois
07-05-2008, 05:21 PM
When is the deadline for submitting questions?

graystone
07-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Lmao the your name says it all!!!!!!! Shane

Greg Chrise
07-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Sorry, I only do paragraphs of text.