PDA

View Full Version : Top 13 Votes are in and counted...

drfrightner
07-04-2008, 04:47 PM
This took FOREVER... just ask Patti!

I think some of you had actors and stuff send me emails, this was crazy. The ballots that looked like carbon copies just different email address where thrown out, but still this is insane. I wanted to have my new survey program up and running but that didn't work out...

The new survey program will be up and running next week, and you won't be able to vote for anything unless you are a member for the forum. In the future that is how everything will be done and you can track the progress as we go along. In other words you'll have to LOG ON to VOTE!

That is how it should be... so next year.

Anyway, I've been spending my fourth of July working on this magazine. I just got done writing a FOUR page letter from the editor...that was fun. Now I'm finalizing the top 13 list...

So here we go folks...

The winners are...

brad
07-04-2008, 07:33 PM
yeah... yeah.....

Well, what are they?

Im anxious to hear.

C'mon, dont leave us hangin!

drfrightner
07-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I think we should announce it in the magazine. It took forever to count this stuff, especially the ones for the vendors. But we have results. Larry

UnDeRTaKer313
07-04-2008, 10:30 PM
your more motivated then i am to work on fourth of july, but thank you
however you should definetly post them online ive been cheking the forums every hour for the last week lol, super anxious, so please at least post them online now, it would be greatly appreciated

thank you again

drfrightner
07-05-2008, 01:32 AM
To be honest I'm still writting it... I don't want to just post it because I want it laid out correctly in our article section.

You'll see...

Larry

Nightgore
07-05-2008, 08:22 AM
The results should be online! People like me, who voted but are NOT subscribed to the mag., should see the results! I too, am VERY excited to see this. -Tyler

graystone
07-05-2008, 08:40 AM
Dont worry Larry will call you and tell you. Wait you already know you helped Larry count the votes. Nut anything you need to add? Shane

hauntedhousenut
07-05-2008, 08:45 AM
I think Tyler deserve a free one year subscription, after all he is the president of the Larry Kirchner fan club.

Nightgore
07-05-2008, 08:49 AM
That I am!!! ;)... LOL!! -Tyler

hauntedhousenut
07-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Give tyler a free one year script, he deserves it.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-05-2008, 08:57 AM
when will you post them online
after the magazine announces them im assuming?

drfrightner
07-05-2008, 02:15 PM
We'll post the results on our blog and online as an article. I will say there was a lot of duplicate voting going on... same exact votes, everything looked exactly the same just different emails. None of those votes counted.

They where thrown out. But this took forever to count that I can tell you! As far as being online, once I get my new survey program up and running we'll do everything online.

Larry

graystone
07-05-2008, 03:20 PM
This announcement will be drawn out longer than the Transworld marriage to Larry! LMAO! Hell tell these people Larry. Cant you see they are needing this? The sooner its announced the sooner we can start calling names to why some made it and others did not! Let get rolling here Larry! Shane

Jim Warfield
07-05-2008, 03:51 PM
"Making it" or "Not Making it" are not as interesting as who you have been making it with!

drfrightner
07-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Shane,

In other words you are saying... no matter how the list comes out, no matter who makes it or doesn't make it you are ready to find something wrong with it and pounce on me. Maybe I should hold off a year or two to announce it.

LOL

Larry

RobbeOne
07-06-2008, 08:27 PM
A vote is a vote... no matter what. Why would you throw votes out? I smell fixed results... I think our Top 13 was determined before we voted... nice... real nice Larry.