PDA

View Full Version : Control Room Photos

drohl
07-08-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm curious to see various arrangements and how different houses set up their control rooms. Any pictures you have of the room/booth, and also of various equipment for sound, lights, automation, pneumatics would be awesome!

Let's see how you keep everything under control at your haunt!

Jim Warfield
07-08-2008, 04:58 PM
After a very well known haunter of long standing toured my house, he went back to his place and ripped out his centralized command center and began doing his tours more like I do mine, personally lead, knowing more about the customers from watching and listening to them up close, then whispering sweet nothings in their ear as they walked passed a small unnoticed hole in the wall, right at ear level!
There is usually more than one effective way to entertain people.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-08-2008, 05:09 PM
ill be making my control room in few weeks ,
but check our terror syndicates website and look under there haunt pictures they have pics of there control room ever year pretty cool

poison
07-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Here are my control room pics from 10 years ago. HAAA!
I know this wont help but i still found it funny!
ha! ha!
This what we use to do and it took 5 people to run it.
Everything from dropping spiders, vampires on giant pulley systems, electric chair, and of course a fully automated frankenstein lab.
Just insane how much work went into that set up.
Oh thank god for the PICO BOO!

UnDeRTaKer313
07-08-2008, 06:38 PM
THATS SWEET ! lol
what did u use the computer for,

poison
07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
It was to run a FRANKENSTEIN ROOM with a TALKING SKELETON then he would throw the knife switch sparks would fly around the room and then frank would start moving head & arms. And then next to the table a ZOMBIE would come out of the ground and grab peoples legs & feet. And if that wasnt enough we would also drop a spider on their heads.
But the copmputer was set up like 10 PICO BOOS. We programed it to sequence all the events in time. So when we were done we would just hit the space bar and the show would go.

Jim Warfield
07-09-2008, 01:17 AM
21 years ago when I bought my house a customer of mine said he could put a computer in my house that could run the whole show for only $3,000.oo!
I told him the truth when I said, "$3,000.oo! I only paid that much for this entire house!"
$3,000.oo buys ALOT of fishline, steel cable and grease!

Phoenix
07-09-2008, 01:53 AM
21 years ago when I bought my house a customer of mine said he could put a computer in my house that could run the whole show for only $3,000.oo!
I told him the truth when I said, "$3,000.oo! I only paid that much for this entire house!"
$3,000.oo buys ALOT of fishline, steel cable and grease!

Yeah well times move on, now, we could probably do it now for less than $1,000, meanwhile the price of your steel cable has gone through the ceiling.

How many sets do you want to control? Exorcist has the capability of controlling 8 sets from a single computer, and DMXorcist can feasibly control 14 using a single DMX network for the whole house and 8 channels of sound, and run ambient loop and background routines at the same time.

www.skulltronix.com