PDA

View Full Version : Tombstones

Darkangel
07-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Hey all,

I'm am looking for a great place to get some tombstones. Cool ones that are reasonably priced and a nice variety ideally. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Darkangel

MDKing
07-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Haunted Enterprises sells some pretty good ones...I'm sure there are others out there.....

Allan

Darkangel
07-16-2008, 07:14 AM
Thanks Allan! They have a nice collection. Is there any others out there everyone?

Darkangel

Frighteners Entertainment
07-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Not for sure what you're looking at, but you can take a peek on my site.

Darkangel
07-18-2008, 07:25 PM
You have some nice tombstones, are they your designs?

Thanks,
Darkangel

Frighteners Entertainment
07-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Not mine.I'm not that talented.

skullman
07-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Check out www.exmortis.com and click under decorations. You'll see some awesome tombstones there!

RoguesHollow
07-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Check out http://www.scarytombstones.com/ (http://www.scarytombstones.com/index2.php) I recently ordered a set from them at MHC and used them for some haunted house video. They look fantastic and the prices were very reasonable.

Odinseye
07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Hello!
We had to come up with something a little different! Our haunt is outside and part is in the spring flood zone. So we have started a permenant graveyard. I made some great celtic crosses for the entrance out of cement. I made a 2x4 frame, filled it with 2 inch styrophome, cut out the cross, used sylicone for a decorated pattern and poored it full of cement! It turned out great and was easy to do. Cost me a couple dollars but I got what I wanted and its not going away! When I am long gone someone is realy going to be wondering about who is burried along the river:-D!! We are also making some cement crypts... but the misquitos are in the way right now so we are going to wait to finish them. If you want a pic of how we did them let me know and I will send you some.
Roy