PDA

View Full Version : Is this the funniest thing you've ever seen????

drfrightner
07-15-2008, 12:11 PM
The magazine is coming... it is only a week away now from being at the Printers!!!

This will be the single greatest issue we have ever produced! No magazine will have ever matched this one! Here is a glimpse of one of the funniest pages in the entire magazine.

I'm putting 110% of my creative energy into making this one single magazine.

Thanks to Brainstorm Studios this magazine will look awesome! Thanks to all the awesome writters this magazine will keep you educated!

Larry

graystone
07-15-2008, 12:26 PM
You did ask so I must inform. I have stated many many times if your body was only as big as your head you would be unstopable! It appears to me that the photo repersents you well although I would feel that you would have looked better in your batman suite!!!!! Shane

bodybagging
07-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Now thats some FUNNY STUFF! Larry reminds me of a kid in the neighborhood that i really dont think much of! kick kick

On that Note Larry, get your order in and Take off a subscription to Hauntworld off the TOP! I dont want to miss this next issue!

drfrightner
07-15-2008, 12:34 PM
That page is only one of 5 pages I think... the whole article is filled with funny pictures of myself to fit a percieved personality. LOL

It is meant to be funny, and when you see the whole thing I think you'll love it!

Larry

Jolly Pumpkin
07-15-2008, 12:57 PM
That is pretty funny and it looks like an interesting article. Boy your head is big in that article. Larry, did you receive the emails I sent you? There were a couple errors in the article I wrote that needed to be fixed. It's only concerning names so it should be rather easy to fix.

PMS
07-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes, I agree that it's very funny, but does this mean that we're still weeks away from knowing who the top 13 haunts for this year are? :( We've all been waiting sooooooo patiently...

shawnc
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Looks like a bobblehead. There's a new product for someone to develop! :D

Mike Honcho
07-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Looking good, Larry

drfrightner
07-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm suppose to be a bobblehead. That is the point. I would like to make one... who makes them! That would be funny! When I first saw it I burst into laughter. LOL

Larry

Darkangel
07-16-2008, 07:18 AM
Very cool, creative and well done.

Darkangel

Jim Warfield
07-16-2008, 07:53 AM
They have large heads and small bodies and...oh, wait..
I needed a large helmet during H.S. football, they special ordered it. The first -last pregame practise we would dress out , leaving shoulder pads in the locker room. I had my whole team laughing at "Martian Jim", I knew they wwere right because my shadow did not lie either, very funny looking mellon-headed person I was, of course the rest of my H.S. body was scrawny then too! (Not like now)

This world would be a better place if more people had enough confidence to be the butt of a joke once and awhile and not get upset about it. Why, we all could even return to being politally incorrect ! Those Good ol days of more laughter and less stress and ulcers!
Good work Harry, er I mean Larry.
When do Moe and Curly get their spotlight?
"AYYY Wise Guy! aye?"
"SLAP! SLAP!"

damon carson
07-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Haunted House owner bobble heads. Wow that could be the next big promotion for everyones haunt. Bobble head night at the haunt. LOL!
Damon

actiondeath
07-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I want a Harvest Man bobble head.

SpFXChic
07-21-2008, 10:15 PM
http://www.webobble.com/Gallery_ep_35.html

Now you have no excuse, Larry! Get one made!

GingerSnaps
07-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the custom bobblehead link. We're already discussing who will be our first victim. :p