PDA

View Full Version : Scarecrow commercial is up!

elswarro
07-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok guys! I have been getting e-mail ambushed about when I would get the scarecrow commercial up on the site and offer it for sale......well, shall it be said......shall it be done!

www.elswarro.com/commercials.htm

Hope to hear from you all soon! One last thing, if you are looking at getting a custom spot created by Elswarro....now is the time! Shoot us an e-mail!

Thanks!

- jason

MMManiac
07-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Love your commercials. Now if TV ad would just get a tad cheaper

Tattoo
07-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Cheaper?

That"s a great price! Look at the production value, the editing, the filming, the art direction.........

Sorry, I think Elswarro offers some very creative high end video production that is VERY AFFORDABLE!

Tattoo

AW
07-23-2008, 07:39 AM
I think he ment if the TV stations themselves were cheaper -We get some pretty good pricing on cable

elswarro
07-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks for compliments guys! Dont forget, we also offer Web / Youtube versions of our Stock commercials for $150 if you didnt want to do TV advertising!

Same concept.....pick a stock commercial, send us your haunt info and logo and we'll have your web commercial ready asap!

MMManiac
07-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Sorry for the confusion. The commericals themselves are dirt cheap for the quality that they are I was talking about the cost to put them on TV

Tattoo
07-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Oops, sorry for the confusion on that one Sean!

Take care,

Tattoo