PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boys: The Tribe

ChrisGM
07-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Believe it or not... Corey Feldman returns to this second part of THE LOST BOYS! :D

When I watched a good movie called "Bloody Murder" TV on Demand just late at nite... when it came with movie ad, you know, I spotted a preview of "Lost Boys: The Tribe" I looked carefully... I thought it was very cool! I really can't wait to see it myself! I really don't know the exact release date, but it is coming in 2008 of this year! Not so sure if this will go to the theaters or straight to DVD, and/or just on TV on Demand. Does anyone know more about this one??

Smiley
07-26-2008, 01:41 AM
The movie will be a straight to DVD release. It'll be available in stores July 29th.

ChrisGM
07-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks for posting the releqase date to DVD! I will definitely check it out on Tuesday! 8)

Epperson
07-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Corey is a bit annoying in this new flick, you will see why it goes directly to dvd:)

ChrisGM
07-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Corey is a bit annoying in this new flick, you will see why it goes directly to dvd:)

Yep. I heard this film was supposed going to theater last Feb/Mar a few months ago, ya know? Now, I'm happy to see it on DVD next week. I have to get up and run to the video store earlier in the morning before all of the copies will be out! :shock:

ChrisGM
07-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Ok, I'm back with this review here...

I would say this film is absolutely great! I'd give it 6.5 out of 10 scale. Good and bad beach partygoers and surfers out there!! All surfers turned out to be vampires! Funny, witty, and scary! And, it has Tom Savini in it!! He (Tom Savini) only acted in the very first scene only shorter, and he died by several vampires killing him!!! Corey Feldman returns as the surfboard worker and vampire hunter! Well, I prefer not to give out more details here because I recommend you to see it yourself! ;)

MPAA Rating R with strong vampire violence and gore, language, sexuality and some drug use.

Running time: 92 minutes

Oh, by the way, as you know Kiefer Sutherland used to play in the first part of classic THE LOST BOYS, his brother, Angus Sutherland plays as the vampire leader in this movie! Definitely worth a see!!! :D

Here's the DVD Copy poster image:

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/lostboysdvdcover.jpg

maliciousstudios
08-19-2008, 05:18 PM
yeah Corey Haims "only usable "emabarrassing take at the end of the movie.... did ya catch that? I guess he was to flocked up on drugs to do the work....