PDA

View Full Version : Trees, Vines and other artificial Plants

sbb
07-31-2008, 09:34 AM
A while back Larry had given the name of a company that he had bought these types of products from. I am in need of some of these types of fake plants for a forest we are building in our haunt. I have misplaced my note about the company Larry used, so I wanted to see if anyone remembers who it was or if there are other companies that sell this type of stuff that anyone would reccomend.

Thanks,
Steve Black

Infoamtek
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
The company was Autograph http://www.autographfoliages.com/

Gravely
07-31-2008, 02:15 PM
nationalvines.com

does only vines, but has great prices

Smiley
08-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Oak Island has some large jungle vines and dead tree garland.

http://oakislandentertainment.com/products.php?cid=1&page=1

Jim Warfield
08-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I spend many DAYS every month just trimming away the real vines and small limbs that tend to hide my house and property.
I noticed a week ago that I could not see my house from any direction!
Why put up signs showing the way to huge clump of green?
This is the time of the year people seem to think this house is small, before they come inside.

Ken Spriggs
08-01-2008, 10:09 AM
DAMN LARRY.......people need foilage.

Go to the biggest craft stores in your area
They should be running the 50%-75% off here shortly

We bought out so much crap last year.....we have enough for the outdoor scens we are doing this year.

I think it was like $10,000 worth of stuff for $2000

graystone
08-01-2008, 10:48 AM
If you have a Hobbie Lobby in your area they run 50% to 75% off atleast once a month if not more. I just bought a ton of Gothic Figurens and Angels a few weeks back. I have sprayed them with the stone flex paint and am using them in our outdoor cemetery. Regular price was 965.42 I got them all for 321.53! You can do the same on folage too. Shane and its Smart Shopper Shane this time!

damon carson
08-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Pale night productions sells some decent stuff. Foilage ect.
Damon

Jim Warfield
08-01-2008, 03:04 PM
The foilage can be bargained priced once and a while, but they always rob you on the price of the faux Japanese beetles I bet!
I drove a Japanese "Beetle" it was also known as a Subaru 360. A mini car that got 65 mpg, it was about the size of a wheelbarrow. It could do double-duty as one's coffin if you got run over in it.