PDA

View Full Version : Huge lot of props. Over 10 years worth of stuff for sale

Lord Bathory
08-01-2008, 07:47 PM
I have for sale an entire yard display worth of props. I have been doing the display for over 10 years. My display was the largest in northern NJ, but college has forced me to part with my beloved props. Everything must go fast so I am marking things down by hundreds of dollars.

I have for sale:

Electric chair (semi animated- includes lighting and fog machine, plus orange prisoner jumpsuit for actor)
9 foot long Stretching Rack (includes Skeleton)
Vomit Guy w/ barrel
Large Foam Coffin
"Attack Rat" Cage
Guillotine
Large "Toxic" Drum with 1/2 corpse.
Bunch of PVC frame bodies
Fogging Cauldren
Animated Hangman
About 20 Large Foam Rubber Props (some bought at over 300$) Including creatures, corpses, zombies, etc.
1 Box of special effects lighting and Foggers (includes about 10 strobe lights, many colored spot bulbs, black light bulbs, 2 foggers, fluid, flame box, and police beacon)
2 crates of small to medium sized foam props including skulls, body parts, heads, bats, snakes, etc.
Over 20 hand carved Gravestones (very detailed and big)
Sheets of distressed Burlap
Warning signs
Lots of large realistic foam chains
A full sized "corpsed" Bucky skeleton

There are other things not listed that I will throw in if you buy the whole set.
$1,500 takes it all, OBO.

For Pictures of props check out my website at www.nightmare-mansion.com
email me: Adamjb6@yahoo.com or call me at (201) 394-2335 if interested.
I am located in Wyckoff NJ. PICK UP ONLY

Lord Bathory
08-02-2008, 04:08 PM
I forgot to mention, I would also be willing to sell "prop packages" of certain items for less money. email me for specifics packages.

Lord Bathory
08-04-2008, 11:26 AM
For those of you who have looked at the website, evil annie, and the vampire in the red cape (nosferatu) are already sold. Everything else is still for sale.

nyhaunter
08-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Is Wykoff anywhere near Verona/Cedar Grove?

Lord Bathory
08-04-2008, 10:14 PM
I am about 40 minutes from Vernon. Email me if you would like to come see the props.

Lord Bathory
08-05-2008, 06:09 PM
SOLD! sale is no longer available.