PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Board

ChrisGM
08-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Have any one of you ever played Ouija board and met some ghosts before?

So, long time ago, I believed 10 years ago or less, my friends and I played that game board while we were drinking beers and shit like that! We played at least like, 30 minutes, something smashed from under the table and we had to move away from that table!!! We looked around, and saw nothing! Well, after the game time was over, we went home... I went to bed and something was bumping under my bed, so I got up and looked under it! Nothin was there!!! Well, never seen a ghost!! Can anyone tell me why??? Also, why didn't I see any ghosts when I play Ouija game???

Jim Warfield
08-03-2008, 03:48 PM
You walked away from the Oui-Ja board with seemingly no dire consequences to your existence, many others have not been as fortunate.
Count your blessings.

ChrisGM
08-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Last nite, my fiancee and I went to Target store, we saw Ouija gameboard - but I refused to buy it. It has "Glow-In-The-Dark!" Believe it or not!! It costs only $16.99!

By the way, I heard that Ouija has been around since the time of Roman Emperorer Valens in the fourth century. See www.paralumun.com/ouijaboard.htm

Jim Warfield
08-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Satan is older.

FearSeeker
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Very good point, Jim!