PDA

View Full Version : New!! Sound Fx For Your Props!

poison
08-04-2008, 11:05 AM
NEW! SPECIAL 5 Volume HALLOWEEN SOUND EFFECTS CD's:

THE ADAM JOHNSTON SOUND EFFECTS LIBRARY

Halloween Sound Effects designed by Adam Johnston, a two time Emmy Award Winning Sound Designer for Feature Films and Television. Johnston has put his life's work into these 5 Volume CDís, bringing you sounds that will knock your socks off. Powerful sounds that will make your props bigger than life or give you the subtleties of a distant creature or bird. Lots of variety on every CD.

VOL 1 MONSTERS & ZOMBIES

VOL 2 CREATURES & CRITTERS

VOL 3 ANIMALS & REPTILES

VOL 4 HUMAN SOUNDS

VOL 5 MACHINES OF DEATH

And 16 different Ambient CD'S.

CHECK THEM OUT!

http://poisonprops.com/MainPages/CDs.html

badlander2000
08-05-2008, 03:53 PM
OMG! Your CD's kick ass! I love these sounds you have produced, they really are top of the line. I am going to get Soundbooth and really mix things up, that is when I am able to get the CD's which may not be until next year.

poison
08-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks so much for your kind words!

Its basically my life's work gone into each VOLUME.
And the AMBIENT CDS are a LIBRARY ive been building for my haunt for the past 12 years.

Bill Schnell
08-11-2008, 08:28 PM
We recently got in a couple of props from Adam and we really like them, the sound is excellent (which is usually very lacking with most animatronics). We liked it so much that we just ordered a bunch of his CD's. We would definitely recommend his products.

poison
08-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Thank you for your support.
Check out all the AMBIENT CD'S i have as well!

spookologist
08-25-2008, 12:11 AM
I just ordered a set..... The samples sound great.

Let the editing begin.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Motograter
08-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey I just bought your cricket/swamp CD. I can't wait to add it to the haunt!

poison
09-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Hey Thanks everybody for your support. Im glad your digging the SOUNDS!

monsterwax
09-04-2008, 12:38 PM
I wish someone would make an affordable / portable sound machine that would allow a prop or actor to activate a load ROAR or sinister scream. There are all sorts of props and costumes that would be MUCH more effective if they had a loud and terrifying roar or scream, instead of a distant/ muffled voice coming from within a mask. There is a portable box made by someone, but it's very expensive (over $500) and I know something like this could be made retail and still make a nice profit for around $100 (even cheaper). An option to run on batteries or use an AC cord would be nice for the props, and an optional motion detector (for $15 more) would be icing on the cake! A choice of several different sounds would be good too.

This would be a VERY helpful item for haunts. So many customs and masks lose power because they don't have dramatic enough (or any) frightening sound.

If someone knows of such item already in existance, please email me! I've been dying for several such units for years.

poison
09-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Thats a tough one monster wax. I dont know of anything that is that cheap.

poison
10-02-2008, 02:10 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS EVERYBODY!

Gore Galore
10-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Monsterwax,

that is what our Scream Cube is for.
Just ask anyone who has one.
There is honestly nothing better on the market at the price, but it still isn't cheap.
You want cheap, you get cheap.

http://www.gore-galore.com/misc.php

And this isn't cheap.
But it comes with over 300 sounds on an SD card, and you just have to pick your 9 favorite ones. And Yes, it is a hard choice. 9 tracks you can play at any one moment.
Adam of Poison Props even has quite a few of his sounds on it.
Licensed of course.
It is 8" across by 3" deep so it fits perfectly under any costume with included shoulder straps.
Key fob controllers so they can even fit in a glove.
And comes with a 12 volt battery for portability.
If you want REAL sound with a costume then this REALLY is your best choice.

poison
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Sounds cool.