PDA

View Full Version : Everyones Help Is Needed........

Ken Spriggs
08-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Ok I am not a sports nut....like some of you poor souls.
SOOOOO I have been doing some thinking about BASEBALL.
You know the guys who shoot up and swing away at a little whiteball.....hmm are they racist...no that is not it......Tiger golfs.

Ok here is what I am asking for from my fellow folks here on the board.......
PRAY LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH....that the Cubs fall apart.
Yes the CHICAGO CUBS....please pray that they fall flat on their faces?????

A few years ago they made it into the playoffs.......it actually hurt attendance
A few years ago the SOX made it .... won the series .... and it didn't hurt near as bad as the damn Cubs.

SOOOOOOOO please stop hoping that this is their year.....let us get through the next 5 years without Chicago baseball getting in the way??? PLEASE????

Tanks

mindtumor
08-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I can't help you because I need to spend all my energy hoping that Tigers continue to lose.

MMManiac
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
I Also Would Like The Cubs To Fall Because I Want My Milwaukee Brewers To Win!!!!!

dr0zombie
08-04-2008, 01:33 PM
A sad but true fact of Illinois. Even in central Illinois, its all Cubs and Cards.... Good luck, and I hope the Cubs continue to contribute as they always have to a strong haunting season.

xxxdirk
08-04-2008, 03:07 PM
You think you guys in Illinois have fan fever? Try living in Packerland!! I am just glad football is normally played on Sundays, Mondays and an occasional Thurs. And lucky me, the Packers only play on Sundays this year! Though the way the Farve circus is going on, they might be having nightly special reports every time he uses the toilet

Kevin Dells
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Ken i think you have completley fell off your rocker!

Them Cubs are not going to win! Some fan will probably screw that up for them!(or at least thats what they'll blame it on!)

Haunting Copy
08-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I can't pray for your team to lose.

See, if *your* team loses, then the *other* team wins, thereby screwing up the haunters in *their* town.

I simply can't be responsible for that.

Sarah

RJ Productions
08-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Ken ....we're talking the CUBS.... they don't need ANY help imploding!!!!

Wait and see!

Have a greart season!

Kevin Dells
08-04-2008, 10:20 PM
O.K. Ken you said you had to do something but this was kind of drastic dont you think!

This just ten hours after you posted it ! Somethings fishy....What are you Dream Reapers guys up to in that building of yours!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-cubs-stormdelay&prov=ap&type=lgns

Kevin Dells
08-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Did you guys just whip that puppy up in the back room there guy?
Pretty cool effect i would say "You win!"

http://weather.yahoo.com/img/us_ord_closeradar_medium_usen.html

Ken Spriggs
08-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Let's clarify a few things......
yes it is the CUBS......just don't like to see them win anymore
Yes they will implode....but not fast enough for me
SARAH....who cares....I just don't want the Cubs to win......

You know.....I thought you all would back me on this
Just for that.....I hope your baseball teams do better than the Cubs
(I still get what I want!!!!)

KEVIN.....yes....yes it is true.
we are working on an indoor tornado with flying cows and all
Now you let the word out and we have to go back to the drawing board again.
Thanks PAL!!!! .... funny saw a video of you in your pink dress the other day
I just laughed!

Kevin....ixnay on the voodooay.......we will be using that on people we don't like this year. ooopppppssss there just went everyone around us...hee hee
The twister came through and lifted the hillbilly house into a trailer

Right that was wishful thinking

damon carson
08-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry to say it but it looks like the Cubs might go the distance this year. At least for the National League. But yeah in years past they implode. Time will tell. Keep your fingers crossed LOL!
Damon

scattered screams
08-06-2008, 05:06 PM
There was a guy at the game earlier this week wearing a sign that said he went a 1000 years in the future and the Cubs still haven't won a world series.

Jim Warfield
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Maybe that "1000 years into the future" thing happened because the Cubs were still using the same players?
"These guys are so old, we don't have to pay them much since Social Security kicked in for them 950 years ago!"
Baseball cards found in the pyramid on small stone tablets!
(Next tabloid headline)

FearSeeker
08-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Excuse me, but if y'all are going to be discussing "football" (I know it's not), shouldn't we create an off-topic section of the forum to do so? Totally Kidding - just thought I would channel ChrisGM for a moment since he couldn't be with us this evening and that was one of his last posts. LOL

Haunting Copy
08-07-2008, 12:10 AM
There is some speculation, however, that He still resides with us, in yet another
incarnation. (And no, it's NOT me!)

Sarah

FearSeeker
08-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Even if he's not able to post, I'm sure he's reading all of this. Now back to baseball. Sorry for the interruption! :(

Ken Spriggs
08-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Well now....since you brought it up....

WAY TO GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They got rid of Brett

MDKing
08-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Ken, so you really don't like sports????

Anyway it's funny I was watching the Simpsons yesterday, one of their Treehouse of Horrors, and even the Aliens on there took a jab at the Cubs never winning..:D

Allan

Tater
08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Ken

Since i am ever in your favor i took it upon myself to steal of Grannys Panties and address them to the Chicago Cubs....Lets just say...curse taken care of...now who else dont you like I've got an extra pair

Jim Warfield
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Those panties floating over Wrigley (just like the Hindenburg!) except these come with their own exploding gas!
""OH my God! The Humanity! The Humanity!.. Nobody could survive this, it's the most terrible thing I have ever seen!"
It's 1938 all over again!

Jordan24
08-08-2008, 12:11 AM
You Brewer and Cub fans don't need to worry about winning, you're in the same divison as my Buckos and we're defintly taking the Central this year.

Actually, us Pittsburgh fans are well on our way to seeing a 16th straight lossing season. (MLB Record)