PDA

View Full Version : Is This Really a Dead Bigfoot?

The Ghoulish Gallery
08-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Found an article on the web today about some folks out in Georgia who claim they found a Bigfoot carcass in the woods. They now have it in deep freeze and are suppose to have a news conference about it later this week.

Now, the funny thing about all this is that, as usual, the pics aren't the best - however - this thing looks pretty much identical to Bump in the Night Production's bigfoot costume displayed a year or so ago at Transworld.

A pic of the costume is in the article for those who aren't familiar.

Wait, this gets better...as some of you may know, Philip Morris, founder of Morris costume, has long claimed to be the guy who provided the gorilla suit used in the world famous Patterson bigfoot film. Ironically, just last years, Morris costume bought out and/or worked out some major distribution deal (not sure of all the details) with ......wait for it.......
....Bump In The Night Productions.

So, is all this just coincidence? Is this yet another brilliant publicity stunt by Morris or is it a real, honest to goodness bigfoot carcass. Guess we'll find out on Friday (unless the body suddenly disappears before anyone can do proper testing which always seems to be the case with these things).

Here's the link:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ga-gorilla-pic

Anyway, I thought this was all pretty fascinating so I thought I'd share.

Seriously, if it's not a....ah....real bigfoot carcass, it certainly is a brilliant way for Morris to promote the quality and realism of the Bump in The Night Productions product line.

Hey, just saying!

Tim Turner
www.ghoulishgallery.com

shawnc
08-14-2008, 03:25 AM
And just a week after the Montauk Monster washed up in New York. Isn't North Carolina (where Morris is based) about halfway between New York and Georgia? Hmmm, the plot thickens....

Jim Warfield
08-14-2008, 07:36 AM
My Wife thinks these sudden "Discoverys" are all linked to some new movie coming out.
If it is and people "bite", it will show that people are always guilble whether it is 1850 or 2008, P.T. Barnum all over again!
"Yes! I Believe, I Believe!"

Haunting Copy
08-14-2008, 09:37 AM
And just a week after the Montauk Monster washed up in New York. Isn't North Carolina (where Morris is based) about halfway between New York and Georgia? Hmmm, the plot thickens....

My thoughts exactly, Shawn.

But I sure hope they keep doing it!

Sarah

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 01:15 PM
So do you suppose this is all related to the live chupacabra they just filmed in South Texas?

http://current.com/items/89198888_chupacabra_caught_on_video_in_s_texas

You have to click on the larger picture of it to start the video. Just wondering if this is supposedly related too.

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 03:34 PM
There are so many questions and disputes about what a chupacabra really is. Read about them all here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

Haunting Copy
08-14-2008, 08:51 PM
So do you suppose this is all related to the live chupacabra they just filmed in South Texas?

While I have no doubt that that . . . thing . . . was seen in South Texas,
I don't know whether I'd attribute it to the latest swath of "phenomena"
that has popped up lately.

The others had much better costu..., er, detail.

Could very easily be a copycat.

Jeez, what will people unleash next?!

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 08:57 PM
I do have to pop in and say something. There was a post in between my two that has since been deleted. I'm not naming names, but the post said that that creature wasn't a chupacabra and went into a short explanation about what chupacabras really looked like. Thus, my second post.

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 09:01 PM
I do have to pop in and say something. There was a post in between my two that has since been deleted. I'm not naming names, but the post said that that creature wasn't a chupacabra and went into a short explanation about what chupacabras really looked like. Thus, my second post.

Oh, so I forgot to mention that I realize that I often look really silly going off on wild and crazy tangents with some people here, but when somebody removes a post before one of yours, which I know is something that happened to Greg yesterday, it makes us look even more insane than we really are. We really are just being silly and having fun because we get bored at times and life is too short not to have fun. :cool:

Haunting Copy
08-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Why would the post have been removed?

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 09:10 PM
I think the guy who posted it was embarrassed because he said that the chupacabra looked like a lizard, not a dog or coyote. Then I posted the article that said there are all sorts of schools of thoughts on what it could look like, and he deleted his own post, which I think a lot of people don't know you can do.

Greg Chrise
08-14-2008, 09:11 PM
For some reason they only show baby chupas. When they get older and to be about 90 pounds they look like something definitely not to be messed with.

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 09:14 PM
I don't really know what they look like except for seeing them on the news and also in the article I attached to this thread.

FearSeeker
08-14-2008, 09:15 PM
I just caught that you said they get to be about 90 pounds. Wow!

Haunting Copy
08-14-2008, 09:19 PM
In that Wikipedia page FearSeeker posted, it says they grow to be the
size of a small bear.

If only Bigfoot were still alive, we might have been able to stage
a big fight between the two.

PETA would be really pissed.

Jim Warfield
08-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Why wouldn't an extremly secretive creature not want to remove such posts?
Yes, Larry hired him years ago, got him on-line computer courses and now he works for Larry just killing time awaiting the right moment to burst upon the Hollywood scene showcasing his singing and dancing skills . He will be doing Peter Boyle's rendition of "Putting On The Ritz."

shawnc
08-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I forgot about the reward!

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=4985&highlight=bigfoot

It looks now like these guys are having trouble figuring out how to cash in on their "discovery." It's probably not as easy as they thought it would be without proof. I hear they are talking about doing an autopsy next week that would be filmed (and probably sold). I guess that's one way to make some money without actually proving anything. Now all they have to do is go out and shoot a really big bear that they can skin and stuff in that costume. Does anyone else think that it looks empty and a little light for 575 claimed pounds?

If they can drag this out, anyone think there might be increased sales of sasquatch costumes between now and Halloween? I bought one a while back but then decided not to use it. I got a pretty good price from it on ebay. Some guy in Georgia bought it....

damon carson
08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Recently that man from Georgia has been reported missing.
Damon