PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

Haunting Copy
08-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Can y'all tell me who does the "Ultimate Home Haunter's Kit"?

Is it the Rue Morgue guys?

I couldn't find a contact link on the ad page.

Thanks,
Sarah

BTW, just so y'all know, one of the fastest ways to lose a customer
is to make them hunt down someone who can answer questions. ;)

Jim Warfield
08-15-2008, 08:13 AM
But "Hunting Down someone who can answer questions" is how a church keeps going.

FearSeeker
08-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Will somebody please help answer Sarah's question before she start's sending people off to Ship-Trap Island to play The Most Dangerous Game?

Kidding about that, but please help her find the makers of the "Ultimate Home Haunter's Kit".

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

scareshack
08-15-2008, 02:19 PM
sarah, sent u a pm with a link. not sure if its what ur looking for. hope it helps ya.

FEAR ASYLUM
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
belive you can find it on www.hauntedhouse.com

FEAR ASYLUM
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
http://scareyourneighbor.com/

FEAR ASYLUM
08-15-2008, 03:04 PM
i posted wrong link at first the correct link is http://scareyourneighbor.com/

shawnc
08-15-2008, 06:18 PM
The domain name is owned by the same company that does their website, Rogues Hollow. That doesn't really help you but I thought I would bring it up as a warning to others who have someone develop their sites. Always own your domain name. It's only $10 a year. Don't let a webmaster charge you a lot more and don't let him/her own the name. It's your business, your site, you better have it in your own name. Trust me on this - I have seen many, many people get bit.

Haunting Copy
08-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Well, the reason I was asking about the Home Haunter's Kit was so I
could ask whether the producers would be interested in an affiliate deal.

But now I'm not so sure I want to pursue selling info products like that.
Affiliate fees are ridiculous and the hassle of dealing with customer
service is about as exciting to me as rolling in broken glass and then
diving in a pool of rubbing alcohol.

Cheers!
Sarah

FearSeeker
08-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Affiliate fees are ridiculous and the hassle of dealing with customer service is about as exciting to me as rolling in broken glass and then diving in a pool of rubbing alcohol.

Cheers!
Sarah

You're *not* a masochist? I always just assumed... JK

Greg Chrise
08-20-2008, 05:58 PM
What do you mean affiliate fees?

Step one, you would have a web site or blog, a method to promote this product. The for every confirmed sale, you get a sales commission, if they are set up to have affiliate marketing. If they aren't there are products that are. Your total investment would be your own site. Or it is probably a scam.

This particular item doesn't look like something with real wide appeal. Although they may have produced something nice, and it may indeed be worth $120 selling for $29.99 it is still not a must have.

People may think about wanting this then spend their $30 on things in the real world, even spending more at Spirit Halloween, Wal Mart or Card and Party Warehouse for right now decorations and costumes.

Typically putting a product out there, might not sell vary many units but still sent all those curious to www.hauntedhouse.com (http://www.hauntedhouse.com)

Everyone wants everything for free. In a store you have a choice of perhaps 6 different changing portraits in stock, 8 kinds of CD's and ebooks about animatronics? Were talking advanced intrest here, so that is 1/500th of anyone you might be able to get to a site that doesn't click back out.

If you have to buy an inventory, be prepared to hit the road or give them away as door prizes at haunted dinners.