PDA

View Full Version : Website help?

Dr. Giggles
08-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright guys,

This is my predicament. Im trying to make a website for my company ((Demented Entertainment CO.)) but the problem is im really rather short on cash on the moment, so i cant hire someone to do it for me, umm i have no idea how to work all the html and java scripts and what not and i have to use a free website maker. ((FreeWebs.com))

So ANY and all help would be GREATLY appreciated, tips as well!

Thanks Very Much.

-Zackary J

PS. Why does it seem that everytime i ask a question mine is the only thread with no new posts, is it just not that interesting?

maliciousstudios
08-17-2008, 04:37 AM
I believe anything worth doing is worth doing to YOUR liking. Whatever makes you happy...... If I were you, I would talk with Redcrowdesign ... they might be able to help set you up with a baddass website to fit whatever budget you may have. I first tried to build something but went with Red Crow I wanted something better....

shawnc
08-17-2008, 04:57 AM
FrontPage is a good program, but with a steep learning curve unless you are already computer literate. And what you see isn't always what you get when you actually publish it (at least until you figure out all the little tricks). GoDaddy has a free program and one you can buy if you buy or host your site through them. There are some others out there as well that I think are low-cost and fairly easy to use, although I haven't used any of them.

You can play with one of the programs until you get something to your liking, although we are fast approaching the season and you might be better off trying to find someone to do it for you. It all depends on how much you have to spend. Check your local craigslist - there may be someone local working out of their home who can set something nice up for you.