PDA

View Full Version : Complete Alien 3-D Haunt For Sale

Alien Haunter
08-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Hello haunt friends. We're selling a complete turnkey alien theme 3-D haunted attraction with all the trimmings. Here are some highlights:

- 100 double sided 4'x8' plywood wall panels
- Three 30'x30'x10' tents with flame resistant black interior (white exterior) roof and sides
- Custom-built animated props including two monster heads with multiple movements and an autopsy table with alien that pops up out of a poor "victim's" body cavity
- A HUGE custom-built one-of-a-kind UFO facade, measuring over 30' wide and 15' tall (to top of light tower)
- Special effects corridor with raised and vibrating floor, sound effects, and eight custom wall panels
- A 20' long spinning tunnel with catwalk
- Enough costumes for over two dozen cast members including hand made alien garments, military and scientist costumes and masks
- Two premium "Demon Warrior" costumes from Gore Galore (one used as a spare)
- Complete lighting and effects (strobes, black lights, clamp lights, foggers)
- Complete electrical (including heavy duty twist-lock primary cables with adapters)

Before you ask, no we are not interested in selling pieces individually. Sorry. It's really a great show and comes complete in a 53' semi trailer with several cases of 3-D glasses to get you started.

UPDATED: THIS ATTRACTION HAS BEEN SOLD

Alien Haunter
11-22-2008, 03:42 PM
I have received a few inquiries by email and wanted to clarify this haunt comes in a 53' semi trailer, ready to be shipped anywhere in the U.S. The catwalk for the vortex spinning tunnel was not loaded in the trailer (we planned to be at the same loc) but can be shipped in either a medium size U-Haul or on a flatbed trailer.

Contact us (http://hauntedhouse4sale.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=2)for details and a password to view the complete inventory.

hoffie08
11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
how mugh $$

shawnc
11-22-2008, 11:11 PM
$79,500. It's at the bottom of the page.

Alien Haunter
11-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks Shawn. ;)

This is about $150k worth of stuff, not including my blood and sweat! If I could find a new location that worked for me I'd keep it.

hoffie08
11-24-2008, 05:45 PM
i looked at your pics and your haunt looks sweet.

Alien Haunter
11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
i looked at your pics and your haunt looks sweet.
Thanks Hoffie. It was great fun, as you can see. But here's a solution: BUY IT!!!

Alien Haunter
01-17-2009, 02:56 PM
I am finding more small items that will be included in the sale, including a set of portable radios. It's little stuff like this accumulated during three successful seasons, that you don't think of until you need it.

tchaunt
01-18-2009, 09:25 AM
This is such a great deal! I wish I had the money to buy it. The pictures look great~there's so many items inlcuded~the thing looks so well planned....I can easily see how this is worht $150k. You did great putting it together and whoever gets it will be one happy camper.

Alien Haunter
01-18-2009, 11:48 AM
This is such a great deal! I wish I had the money to buy it. The pictures look great~there's so many items inlcuded~the thing looks so well planned....I can easily see how this is worht $150k. You did great putting it together and whoever gets it will be one happy camper.

Thanks TC. This was not a planted comment - I don't know who you are! But seriously we really did work hard on it and if I had a place to open I'd keep it going myself.

tchaunt
01-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks TC. This was not a planted comment - I don't know who you are! But seriously we really did work hard on it and if I had a place to open I'd keep it going myself.

Honestly though, I would love to buy the haunt from you. Sadly, I'm cursed with a lack of money right now. If I had the money though, the deal would already have been made.
I can't blame you for wanting to keep you. It looks great.

And guys, honestly, I don't even know who Alien Haunter is. I just really love the haunt. This comment was not planted in any way.

nOrTHeRn TouCh
01-18-2009, 06:31 PM
I to really like your haunt and have looked at a few times... We are in Canada tho so the $$$$$ expences' for shipping....kind of kept me away...

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Shoot It sounds like a complete deal. I wonder. Is there a benefit to putting you blood and sweat into a project rather than buying someone else's sweat and blood? Oh but yeah someone should seriously buy this its a great deal.8)

Alien Haunter
01-21-2009, 10:17 AM
I to really like your haunt and have looked at a few times... We are in Canada tho so the $$$$$ expences' for shipping....kind of kept me away...

True, shipping costs are a factor, but you would have to pay for shipping on parts needed to build one from scratch. For example, I had to pay freight costs to ship just the four tents to me.

Shoot It sounds like a complete deal. I wonder. Is there a benefit to putting you blood and sweat into a project rather than buying someone else's sweat and blood? Oh but yeah someone should seriously buy this its a great deal.8)

I looked at pre-built haunts when I started in this business. I decided to go my own way because there weren't any good alien-themed haunts available. For those attracted to this theme, you benefit from the work that went into things like the 30-foot custom facade. That's a custom-welded steel frame UFO that is easily assembled and disassembled for storage. Then you put your own blood and sweat into designing the layout, which with three separate 30x30 tents gives you lots of room for creativity.

Phill11
01-24-2009, 05:27 PM
I just tried contacting you via the form on the website and it came up as "Invalid Token". I am looking into a possible purchase.

Thank you,
Phillip

Phillip.White.1@asu.edu

Alien Haunter
01-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I just tried contacting you via the form on the website and it came up as "Invalid Token". I am looking into a possible purchase.

Thank you,
Phillip

Phillip.White.1@asu.edu

Hi Philip. Sorry you had trouble with the website - not sure why that happened. I will email you directly at the address in your post.

drfrightner
01-29-2009, 04:55 AM
I love the t-shirts... very clever! You have my kudos.

I don't think you mention anywhere how much you are selling it for...that might help move the attraction.

Larry

jimbobs_scarefactor
01-29-2009, 09:11 PM
hey, I am trying to contact you. I was the one who contacted you last september on purchasing the haunt. I broke my sternum and am still limited on what i am able to do. I am still interested in purchasing it if you still have it.

thanks james

Alien Haunter
01-31-2009, 11:15 AM
I love the t-shirts... very clever! You have my kudos.

Thanks Larry. We had a lot of fun with the theme.

Alien Haunter
01-31-2009, 11:15 AM
hey, I am trying to contact you. I was the one who contacted you last september on purchasing the haunt. I broke my sternum and am still limited on what i am able to do. I am still interested in purchasing it if you still have it.

thanks james

Hi James,

I still have your email address and mine is still the same. I'll email you.

Rob

Alien Haunter
07-03-2009, 01:00 PM
So it comes as no shock to me, given the current economic climate, that the attraction is still available. Nevertheless, it pains me to see it sitting in storage when I am positive there is someone out there who is looking to either start their first pro haunt or expand their current show. The fact is, I really want to see this haunt up and running this fall, especially with Halloween on a Saturday. This is a year no haunt should be sitting in a trailer.

So we have decided to offer the entire attraction, as described in this thread and at the link below, for a blow-out price of $55,000 if we can find a buyer by the end of July. After that, the asking price will go back up to the high $70's and I will continue to pay for storage. For this special price, the inclusion of the "branding package" described on the site is negotiable.

Check it out here (http://www.hauntedhouse4sale.com)

Tartarus
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I must tell you that itís not the economic state of the economy that is keeping this haunt from selling, it is the ridiculously high price. Selling this haunt for 70,000 plus is preposterous. After reviewing the pictures and description on the website, this haunt value is no where near what you are claiming. A professional haunter could throw together a better haunt than this with 1/4 of the money.

FEAR ASYLUM
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
hey tart who asked you , oh thats right nobody you are wrong for acting like that shame on you you owe alien haunt an apology if you dont like the price of something dont buy it , or you can continue being the hole you made your self out to be in your last post . your choice geesh and you call yourself a haunter not in my family , you would be fired and you can take that one to the bank , come on haunters back me up here

rwrussom
07-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Fear - glad you stepped up. I saw that earlier and did not have time to comment. Alien did not post it for a debate of if his price was rightm but there is no way 25% of his asking price begins to cover material costs. The market determines value, and that comment was just plain rude.

Alien Haunter
07-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks guys.

Tartarus
07-08-2009, 04:29 PM
From the HOLE. Sorry you feel the way you do. Any experienced haunter would know that the price is outrageous. These posts are for opinions, and that mine. I am trying to protect the lesser in experienced haunter from making a bad financial decision. If you dont like other peoples opinion stop posting or reading. You think its a great deal, awesome, good for you, i dont feel the same so F-OFF!

tonguesandwich
07-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Maybe the haunt is worth it but the pictures and the presentation does not dictate it. Maybe a better presentation would reflect the sought after value.

Alien Haunter
08-14-2010, 12:09 PM
We are accepting offers and are ready to blow this out.

Contact us through the link at http://www.hauntedhouse4sale.com/

Alien Haunter
03-15-2011, 05:40 PM
This attraction is still available. We are selling the tents either together with the attraction or separately at the link below

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?14305-Four-Tents-One-Price

Alien Haunter
03-27-2011, 01:47 PM
I've opened the haunt up to the world on ebay, with or without the four tents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alien-Theme-Turnkey-3-D-Haunted-House-Trailer-/280644770637

Still rather sell it to a pro though.

Alien Haunter
07-25-2011, 02:38 PM
This attraction has been sold

Haunted Prints (EOM)
07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow, it was on sale for close to 3 years.

X-Treme Torment
07-31-2011, 11:10 PM
hey alien, how much $ did u sell it for?