PDA

View Full Version : Spooky World's New Home

professornightmare
08-19-2008, 07:05 PM
The deal is done...the new location will be a major themepark and annouced tomorrow night!!! A New England Tradition is back!!!

RJ Productions
08-19-2008, 08:38 PM
So are they going to give you a little more time for tear down??
Your last arrangement was nuts!!!

professornightmare
08-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Yes it was..This arrangment is so much better with lots of room to grow .Hopefully we can do some fun co-promotion with Nightmare New England.
A little birdy told me Tatoo and his team of Mike and Wayne are just full of scary ideas! ;)

Nightgore
08-19-2008, 09:10 PM
John,

Congrats man, sounds like your hitting up something MAJOR this year! I can't wait to find out what your planning! ;) -Tyler

PS: If it's anything like the stuff from your video series, this fall I'M THERE!!!!!

drfrightner
08-20-2008, 12:11 AM
John,

I heard it is going back to the original location in Berlin? That sounds great! I hope that is your news if so that is great news! GOOD FOR YOU MAN!

I'm sure that will bring back some cool memories for many people.

Will there be a Circus Macabre ?

I heard that haunt got a lot of scares!

Larry

professornightmare
08-22-2008, 07:31 AM
We have found our new home and have been building "all new" attractions for this season. 4 haunts, a horror museum, haunted magic show, haunted train ride and over 15 major rides and roller coasters at only $19.95 with a coupon from any of our major retailers. Check us out at www.canobie.com or at www.spookyworld.com

We will have the largest haunted screampark in New England so if you haven't seen Spooky World here..you aint "screamed" nothing yet! Come have some fun!

Nightgore
08-22-2008, 07:50 AM
John,

That's AWESOME news... a big CONGRATS to you buddy! I may have to come up and check it out this year! -Tyler

elowther
08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Hey John,

That's great news, welcome to New Hampshire! It looks like our state will be the place to come for some awesome haunts this year. Good luck in your new home. I haven't been to Canobie Lake in 20 years. This will give me an excuse to go if I can break away long enough from my own haunt.

Eric

professornightmare
08-22-2008, 11:18 AM
We look forward to October fun!

Gore Galore
08-22-2008, 12:55 PM
John,
Tattoo and the other owners of Nightmare New England are awesome and always up for promotions.
I am sure both attractions could benefit from such a relationship.

damon carson
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Sounds very cool John! Congrats!
Damon

REDRUM
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Best of luck at your new location John....I know you really deserve this. Let me know if there is anything me and the crew can do to help your transition.

Looking forward to working next door to you.

graystone
08-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Hope you have a GREAT SEASON! One thing you might need to be made aware of is that Tyler aka NightGore is a stalker becareful man. Larry has a restraining order aginst him. Shane

professornightmare
08-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Spooky World and this park area perfect marriage. Thanks Tim...you are a true friend and your show looks amazing!!!! If you haven't visted them...you don't know what your missing!!!

spookologist
08-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Hey John.....
Congrats on the new location. I'm sure you guys will do an awesome job as usual. If the gang can sneak away we will come visit you as well as the others in the area.

Good Luck.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

drfrightner
08-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Good job John. I was surprised though at how cheap they are selling the tickets at only 20 bucks. I would think it would be more like 30 dollars or more. Didn't you guys charge more than 20 yourself last year?

How are they and you going to make money? I do think that is a great situation you got yourself into there...good job. Larry

professornightmare
08-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Last season was a very hard year with the Red Sox throwing off attendance and the health problems that we were hit with. There is nothing harder than an illness hitting your child. This will be a great situation for all. Thanks to all my friends here. Canobie Lake park is a family friendly place and offers something for everyone.
JD