PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

SomeThingInTheIce
08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Well it's official, SomeThing In The Ice Productions is incorporated. Yaaaa, I'm half owner in a business. It took three years to get to this point and it looked like there was going to be no haunt this year. I even e-mailed some venders that I talked to about getting some things and told them that I would not be placing a order. Then bam everything turned around and went full out to get us back on the wagon. Every Sunday people have been coming out and helping, A big thanks to Brain, that guy can do it all. Now if Fay will just stay away and not blow us all away.

shawnc
08-20-2008, 03:31 AM
Congratulations! So are you on the NY stock exchange?

SpFXChic
08-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Congratulations, SiTI!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Fay stays away!

Mutant Space Gerbil
08-20-2008, 12:34 PM
No we arent on the NYSE........................Yet ........ But they are issuing stock which I thought was kind of funny. Possibility for an investor to get in on the ground floor.......................As far a Fay is concerned they have the eye of the storm centered over us around 8pm Thursday night. We sould be ok though, the way Sarah builds I would probably perfer to be in the haunt vs my house.............

Jordan24
08-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Congrats on becoming inc.

How did you guys hold up against Fay? Your sets and everything alright?

We're supposed to get hit about 8am Thursday.

SomeThingInTheIce
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM
The wind is picking up right now and there to a tree that is starting to lean, its a big one too. Everything is still standing, just very, very, very WET, and no work is getting done.

Congrats on becoming inc.

How did you guys hold up against Fay? Your sets and everything alright?

We're supposed to get hit about 8am Thursday.

drfrightner
08-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Good for you!

Larry

Motograter
08-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey congrats Ice!! I'm glad your able to open up the haunt this year.

Nightgore
08-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey man that AWESOME news... obviously your hard is paying off! Best of luck this year and may the following years get better and better! -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
08-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks everyone and Fay is now gone, yaaa. I was out walking around in the rain today checking on things, other then having to take a blower and blow all the pine away everything is okay. Jacksonville took a pounding with the rain and flooded bad, thats got to suck big time.