PDA

View Full Version : Grim Grinning Ghosts

maliciousstudios
08-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Can anyone tell me who sells the projected singing ghost busts ( like disney has ) MY WIFE IS FRICKING KILLING ME....

maliciousstudios
08-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Here are a few examples of what Im after.... you know what grim grinning ghost busts are.......... here are the pumpkins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpflgkFjJw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lalHJSMqLXg

maliciousstudios
08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
One more question I have has to do with this project.... does anyone remember what company offered the plastic pre-carved pupkins at Transworld ? Its a cool project ( I guess ) but Im just not into this stuff Id rather be sculpting or making some gore....this isnt my thing

creep house
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM
For The Ghost Bust , Try Skull Tronics.............

maliciousstudios
08-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Yes, Thanks I had seen these before.... not a Transworld but ( cant remember where ) That is a great help. Yeah it might be a bit much for what I need it for but awesome non the less. Im looking for something to throw out front of the house for trick or treat for entertainment, not really the home haunt extent. There was a guy who sold "grim Grinning Ghosts" projection 3 ghosts instead of four but it was just as good. It sold for around 1700.00 but it was simple, he also sold just the dvd I cant seem to find him, see with the dvd you could use your projector and styro heads slap in his dvd and yer in business....

Thanks

Anyone know anyone with the animated lights ? Anyone who would sell a package deal? A package deal like what is in the links ??

maliciousstudios
08-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks For All the help...... we have al the information to recreate the Grim Grinning Ghost scene with the singing busts AND we have been hooked of with a package to remake a similar pc controlled light show. I've never used the pc controlled light show in the haunt but I REALLY DOn't know why..... the pc control is badass.... I mean hell you can control eveything the whole atmosphere! from dimming the lights to lightning strikes.... it will be cool to play with. I CAN'T WAIT FOR UPS TO DROP IT OFF!!! Thanks to everyone who helped... my wife will be happy...