PDA

View Full Version : Guess what everybody?

Greg Chrise
08-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Welcome to our newest member, Halloween Master (http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/member.php?u=4057)

Who would you imagine this could be?

Nightgore
08-21-2008, 10:48 PM
I have no idea, any hints? ;) -Tyler

Haunting Copy
08-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Gee, mysteries of identity are unraveling fast around here!

Sarah

Greg Chrise
08-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Hints: Jolly Roger, Grim Man, Grim Reaper, Deathreaper, Hauntmaster, Ghostman, Ghost master, ChrisGM, the recent imposter of HalloweenDot Com?

You know him, You love him, he's back with no demand what so ever.

Keep the guesses coming

graystone
08-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Let me guess. You just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico? Shane and its I am no Lizard Shane this time.

drfrightner
08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Yes he already posed as the owner of Halloween.com as well, I wonder if he writes his posts from the Asylum because he has some issues.

I will delete him everytime I find him on the site...I'm going to ban his IP address a well. Larry

Haunting Copy
08-22-2008, 12:36 AM
How on Earth can y'all tell??

Sarah

Greg Chrise
08-22-2008, 01:35 AM
We git some aliun teck nologee to tell us. Causin' Fearseaker is the only one that can read.

It's also just happens when you wonder how long before he shows up again. Of course you have to have known when he was made to disappear.

Very complicated.

FearSeeker
08-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Oh, sure. Blame it on me. Maybe one of us is psychic, but I'm not telling any more than that because the psychic will already know without me saying anything else. Hmmmm........?????

Haunting Copy
08-22-2008, 01:55 AM
We git some aliun teck nologee to tell us. Causin' Fearseaker is the only one that can read.

It's also just happens when you wonder how long before he shows up again. Of course you have to have known when he was made to disappear.

Very complicated.

All right, mister, don't get all smarty pants on me, LOL.

Haunting Copy
08-22-2008, 02:05 AM
I'm going into chat.

You better not be talking about me, Greg! >:(

:P

Greg Chrise
08-22-2008, 02:08 AM
I never said any of that, your'e makin it all up.:cool:

Jim Warfield
08-22-2008, 08:03 AM
BUTT, everytime I get "Stoopid-Pants" I find nasty messes there. Some of us MUST maintain a minimium level of intelligence in our pants to keep clean.
"Full-Automatic" has never worked that well, that long for me, sorry to say.

FearSeeker
08-22-2008, 04:29 PM
OK, so now the newest member is HalloweenMart.

Surely this is just a big coincidence? Sorry if it is, HalloweenMart.

I did see that the "new" Halloween Master tried several times last night to respond to this thread but since he had not been officially accepted for membership yet, he kept being stopped from posting when he tried. Oh, well. Will he ever give up???

Dr. Giggles
08-22-2008, 10:17 PM
OK, so now the newest member is HalloweenMart.

Surely this is just a big coincidence? Sorry if it is, HalloweenMart.

LOL that would be funny...sorry hahah i just think it would be.

Greg Chrise
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Halloween Mart is a legitimate decor, prop and costume store and online shop with affiliate programs.

They or anyone of their representatives would be welcomed here but, I think they would have been here 10 years ago, not the day after the last attempt to register was stopped.

Usually they would have a personal handle and then mention they worked for Halloween Mart, not BE Halloween Mart.

Kevin Dells
08-22-2008, 11:17 PM
We must keep in mind that Ghostman has many times posed under somebodyelses credentials or websites.

He's been kicked off plenty of sites for just that and also reported to the websites he mimiced.

I"ll say one thing for the guy he is persistent! If he actually owned a haunt and put that much into it as he does stalking websites, he would be HUGE!

Haunting Copy
08-22-2008, 11:31 PM
What causes someone to behave that way??

I looked up narcissistic personality disorder, but to me, it didn't fit.

Sarah

FearSeeker
08-22-2008, 11:41 PM
What causes someone to behave that way??

I looked up narcissistic personality disorder, but to me, it didn't fit.

Sarah

No, Sarah, you are correct that he does not have NPD. He has other issues.

LOL that would be funny...sorry hahah i just think it would be.

And Zack, you are also correct that it is very difficult to determine who is for real and who is not. Now I feel like I'm starting to be paranoid. The newest member is HaunterNet and I'm wondering about that since it appears that HalloweenMart didn't make it in... How do we know? I have no idea who is the real thing. LOL

Haunting Copy
08-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Maybe it really IS you and me and Greg! Oh my!

Greg Chrise
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Haunter.net goes to Pokemon.com?

Or is this supposed to be a net one catches haunters In?

Greg Chrise
08-22-2008, 11:54 PM
It's maybe those crime scene guys sending us to a game site thinking it will lure us in and hypnotize us while they secretly register and ask about haunted places in Virginia. It's not working!

FearSeeker
08-23-2008, 12:27 AM
If you figure it out, lemme know, post it here. :p

FearSeeker
08-23-2008, 03:20 AM
Maybe it really IS you and me and Greg! Oh my!

No, Sarah. I've figured it out. Don't tell anyone, but Jim Warfield is the REAL Chris. Shhhhh....

FearSeeker
08-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Oh, no. Jim hasn't responded. I wonder if that means that he has been found out and is no longer with us??? Sorry to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, Jim!!!

Haunting Copy
08-24-2008, 06:50 AM
I will miss him. :(

Tormented Soul
08-26-2008, 01:25 AM
Who is this Jim Warfield, master of disguises? I still see him post so he's not gone. I have been trying to watch this and understand it but I just don't get it. Can anyone explain?

FearSeeker
08-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Who is this Jim Warfield, master of disguises? I still see him post so he's not gone. I have been trying to watch this and understand it but I just don't get it. Can anyone explain?

Jim Warfield? A master of disguises? I don't think I could respond to your question as well as Jim could. LOL

Greg Chrise
08-27-2008, 12:07 AM
I don't get it either.

FearSeeker
08-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Maybe Jim has vanished under his invisibility cloak and is watching us as we post???

Jim Warfield
08-28-2008, 08:46 AM
For using my real name on-line? People thinking nobody would really use a name like "Jim Warfield"!
I have also used another name on another forum, I picked a strange name that throws most people off my trail, "Gym Whourlfeld" but somehow I guess, some people somehow guessed it was me!? DAMMITT!
You just can never underestimate how intuitive people might be.
I always wondered why long ago when last names were being handed out ..."Why "Warfield"?
In ancient England it began as something like "Warfeuol"? which meant:"A fertile piece of land next to a river."
And boys and girls, what would the ancient people think was worth warring over?
(Before deserts with oil under them)..."a fertile piece of land, next to a river!"
Own the good farmland="feed your family". But be ready to fight to keep it.
But then providing "War" upon another group of people was taken to new extremes when a "Warfield" piloted the Enola Gay over Japan in 1945.
(A little too extreme for my general sensibilitys comprehending that amount of death and agony)
The history books say the pilot's name was "Paul Tibets", he took his step-fathers last name as a small child, his real name was "Warfield".