PDA

View Full Version : Salem's 13 Ghosts Renovation Photos

themagicofjustinarrigo
08-22-2008, 04:28 PM
I wanted to jump on t he band wagon and post some photo's of what I've been up to. Did a little work re-designing Salem's 13 Ghosts 3-D attraction Lobby. Here are a few before and after shots. We are in the process of re-renovating the entire attraction.

-The first shot is the left side wall of the lobby before, (the opposite side was the same just without the scrolls)
-The second one is the entrance and exit to the attraction.
-The third shot is the new left side wall.
-The fourth shot is the new right side wall.
-The fifth shot is the new entrance and exit.

Let me know what you think!

Will post some more later on!

Justincredible

jason
08-22-2008, 05:09 PM
that's a very good stone wall paint job!

REDRUM
08-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Didn't this attraction used to have 3-d art?

Great work on the renovations!

graystone
08-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Someone has been working hard! Nice Photos looks like you have did a good job. Shane and its just Shane today.

themagicofjustinarrigo
08-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey Tim, I think I may have met you once when I was walking around Salem in costume with my flame throwing walking staff. I went to school with Mike Vitka for theatre production, and stopped by to say hi, and I think it was you he introduced me to. The attraction is 3-D, just the lobby is regular paint. We dont want to give it away before they buy the tickets, so we decided to keep all the 3-D behind the curtain. Send me an email at themagicofjustinarrigo@yahoo.com, I can give you a tour of the place if you want. I might be there this Sunday working on some stuff. I'd also like to check out your attraction if you around, I havent been in there since the previous person at that location had that mess of a haunt set up there.
Justin

REDRUM
08-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Email sent. Thanks Justin.

-Tim