PDA

View Full Version : Dead Debby prop on ebay.

FrightTime
08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Distortions Unlimited "Dead Debby" prop for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250285953975

This prop is awesome. I've got two of them available.

- Shawn
FrightTime Productions

skullman
08-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Most of us here on this board have wholesale accounts with all the products you are listing. Debbie wholesales for $120.00 Why would I pay your price?

FrightTime
08-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Because it's the cheapest you will find at any dealer.
It retails for $210 normally.
Obviously, if you have a wholesale account with Distortions you could just buy yourself one for $120. Wouldn't that be the smart thing?
If I sold it for $120 my business wouldn't make any money.

- Shawn

ps. I didn't know everyone here had wholesale accounts with these companies - having a wholesale account signifies you run a business. Just figured it was a forum of Halloween lovers. From now on I'll just offer original pieces here.

AW
08-25-2008, 06:42 AM
You can't go by just because someone is in buisness they will not buy your stuff -
Too many times guys that don't know what they are doing or just starting out are looking for a deal -when we first started and didn't have the connections and wholesale accounts- we hooked up with a Mom and Pop Halloween store that sold to us below retail and let us order from thier catalogs -even all the auctions -how many times have you seen most of the stuff go for above wholesale -and they are quite a few smaller haunters here and yard haunters that would buy your stuff

FrightTime
08-25-2008, 06:54 AM
AW,

I just figured for that particular piece $170 isn't all that bad. Even Distortions themselves sell it for $210 on Ebay.
At the same time, I don't want people to think they are getting ripped off if they don't get the wholesale price. Because, obviously if I sold stuff at the wholesale price, I would be spending more money than I would be making.

- Shawn