PDA

View Full Version : inexpensive source for blank firing guns and ammo

bhays
08-23-2008, 08:40 AM
I need a couple of blank firing revolvers and quite a bit of ammo. Does anyone have a recommended vendor?

Infoamtek
08-23-2008, 01:06 PM
I do this recommendation reluctantly.

http://www.blank-guns-depot.com/

Blank firing guns are dangerous. Hot gasses, unburned powder and occasionally bits of metal are discharged from the muzzle at high speeds. Ask John Eric Hexum. Oh, wait a minute. He blew his brains out with a blank firing gun. Better hope none of your patrons are carrying. Their response might be swift and deadly before they realize the gun being fired at them is a blank firing gun. Never point a gun at anyone. Fire at the ground or at the ceiling,

Jim Warfield
08-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Except at my front door, just to let them know who's "Boss" before they even come in! (Get that issue settled right now! hahaah!
I had a young woman who was a very good customer of mine, came here often with her friends...one night an employee of mine brought a realistic play pistol . As she walked down a hallway, looking the other direction ,he stepped from a doorway, pointed the toy gun at her head from a distance of maybe a foot away, he said "BANG!" She threw herself on the floor, scared to death!
That was the Last time I ever saw her. She had been a regular patron here.
How much income did I lose over the next ...ten years from her not ever coming here again?
Was scaring her this badly "worth it"?
My wallet does not think so.
We may walk a fine line in scaring people not enough or too much and this is tricky often times.
Figure out what you are doing in your place and stick to it and then your predictability will see a ceertain type of customer base develope and hopefully there will be enough of them, often enough to make you enough income to suit your needs.
The more radical extremes do only appeal to a smaller group of the general populace.
But maybe that is good enough for you or maybe that is what you want to be doing no matter the acceptance level of that product?
Many factors to be consciously considered.........

bhays
08-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I do this recommendation reluctantly.

http://www.blank-guns-depot.com/

Blank firing guns are dangerous. Hot gasses, unburned powder and occasionally bits of metal are discharged from the muzzle at high speeds. Ask John Eric Hexum. Oh, wait a minute. He blew his brains out with a blank firing gun. Better hope none of your patrons are carrying. Their response might be swift and deadly before they realize the gun being fired at them is a blank firing gun. Never point a gun at anyone. Fire at the ground or at the ceiling,

I am going to go with a sound system solution, I agree, the risk is just not worth it.

Ken Spriggs
08-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Paint ball guns with no paint?
Or red paint.....shoot as many zombies as you want

We might be doing this in our new cemetery this year

Jim Warfield
08-25-2008, 12:36 PM
But wouldn't negotiation be more humane and politically Kerectum?
Just grab and shoot, grab and shoot!
Zombies can't help ,it, they were in my high school, it's awl eye kan do knot to be a zombie myself, let's negotiate, hhhmm? You give me your pretty sister, I'll not eat your brainz!
Put the gun down, we can still negoti-ate!