PDA

View Full Version : Hauntworld News

drfrightner
08-28-2008, 05:06 AM
Couple of things...

If you are a vendor you must resubmit your information to our vendor yellow pages. We had several errors with this and had to start over with it...sorry.

Then we asked all the vendors to sign up again and they encountered more errors like not being able to upload youtube videos, blah, blah. I'm happy to report all is fixed.

Please add your company TODAY!

-------------------

Hauntworld Magazine shipped let me know your comments when you get the magazine. We printed 3,500 magazine the MOST EVER... The magazine is 88 pages full color cover o cover.

-----------------------------------------------

A Hauntworld newslette is in the works and should hit your emails soon!

-------------------------

There will be several front page changes to Hauntworld.com to speed up the front page for guests looking for atractions, such as the blog will go away, some grapics will be lost, and the map will move up to the top.

This is only for the Halloween seaon.

------------------------------------------

Good luck this Halloween season!

Larry

jason
08-31-2008, 01:00 AM
has anyone received their copy of the magazine yet?

shawnc
09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Larry,

I was looking for something using the Find A Vendor button at the top of the page. Wristband Resources has listed themselves under every category product. Seems like spamming to me, since they have nothing to do with most of the categories.

Nightgore
09-10-2008, 08:07 AM
How can I find out actual statistics for "click throughs" on HW.com? Larry, do I contact you or someone else? Thanks. -Tyler