PDA

View Full Version : Horrificus!!!

screamline studios
08-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey folks,
I figured i would pull out some old school horrificus video that rotting flesh radio recently put on utube.

Jason Blaszczak
http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S Please let me know what you think i am sure many people have never seen this video. All video is directed and produced by geoff beck of shutter productions, also all still photos were shot by Rex B. hamilton.

ZsaQqPVnymw

Nightgore
08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Awesome! Thanks for posting this! -Tyler

graystone
08-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Lord you have had it now man Tyler has posted his approval. Damn he never shuts up lmao! Anyway Jason did you get my email? I tried to call ya but no answer let me know! Shane and its I feel sick to my stomcah Shane this time.

screamline studios
08-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you tyler for you kind words, and to the man with a devistating plan Shane i will talk to you about your order over the weekend if it works for you, let me know??

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

brad
08-28-2008, 11:26 PM
lookin good man! I should be able to get one of those probably in 2010. Hopefully you uys will still be making those by then.

drfrightner
08-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Is that a costume you sell?

Larry

graystone
08-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Yeah thats cool man and you know you can call me anytime. I am not worried about that I always enjoy our vent talks LOL! Shane and its I am proud to call Jason a good friend Shane this time!

maddi005
08-29-2008, 10:30 AM
those were the good ol days in some respects...lol....brought back some great memories...i have a tear in my eye....lol

maddi poole ~:)

Jonathan
08-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Thought you guys and gals would like me posting that. I am going through some other Screamline Footage I have too to post. RFR is going to be posting items from our sponsors and all orginal vids on YouTube pretty often soon.

Jason, Maddi, Steve keep up the great work and I am still waiting on my McFarlance Horrificus or Beenie Baby Horrificus.

Killer Katie
08-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Larry, are you serious???? They have been selling Horrifcus costume at every trade show for years!!!

Jim Warfield
08-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Don't blame Larry for not knowing about their costume(I saw it there years ago), maybe Larry got bogged down in the taco line at Transworld?

screamline studios
08-29-2008, 10:40 PM
HAHAHA JIM AND KATIE, laughing my ass off on this side of the computer, you guys are great!!! and Larry at this moment horrificus is semi retired... BUT?? who knows the return of horrificus could be right around the corner??????

Jason Blaszczak
http://screamlinestudios.com (http://screamlinestudios.com/)

dr0zombie
08-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Nice video, and one heck of an effective costume. A VERY good costume for line work.

Larry, you may need to get out of your booth a bit...... :)

scareshack
08-30-2008, 01:06 PM
That has got to be one of the best peices out there.
Truly superb IMO , from the detail and height and overall impact, that is one awesome character!

drfrightner
08-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Everyone is beating up on me! LOL I admit I'm a bit out of touch! LOL

Larry

Killer Katie
08-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Larry - we'll let it go this time... LOL, I know the $40.00 taco line was probably just as long as the $15.00 pepsi line...
Jason, will the next addition be a plus size???? Ha! with a gaping. dripping vagina??? It could be Horrificun.....um.... wait innappropriate..... :)

FearSeeker
08-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Larry - we'll let it go this time... LOL, I know the $40.00 taco line was probably just as long as the $15.00 pepsi line...
Jason, will the next addition be a plus size???? Ha! with a gaping. dripping vagina??? It could be Horrificun.....um.... wait innappropriate..... :)

OMG, shock and awe! I love it! Too perfect!!! And all this time I had envisioned such sweetness and innocence... You definitely surprised me with this one, but only in the best way possible. Thanks for sharing!

Greg Chrise
08-30-2008, 10:33 PM
To really get your props noticed, they should have a taco dispensor. Keeping with the theme, it must have dual nacho cheese squirters.

gadget-evilusions
08-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Horrificu######

Katie, that i why I am proud to call you one of my great friends!!! roflmao

Jim Warfield
08-31-2008, 01:54 PM
I guess none of you ever saw Jeremy Bohr's mask of the hinged-face vampire from "Blade Two?"
Inappropriate anatomy placement, facial in nature , would be the charge.
Just like the movie, except it passes one by rather quickly in a movie.

maddi005
08-31-2008, 08:40 PM
To really get your props noticed, they should have a taco dispensor. Keeping with the theme, it must have dual nacho cheese squirters.

NO!!!! one nacho cheese...and one guacamole (or however the heck you spell that green nasty stuff)...besides...horrificus has three nips...wrinkled and nasty as they may be...we have to think of another condiment to squirt out...hot sauce, sour cream maybe..your thoughts on this suddenly sidetracked thread?

maddi ~:)

Killer Katie
09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Fear - that's how I operate, all sunshine and puppies and then WHAM! vaginal disgustingness! LOL And I know Gadget had a tear of pride..LMAO
Maddi - I think the "dripping" should be a cottage cheese mixture, maybe ricotta. Why you ask? Well, it's yeasty and well.... who isn't be evil and irritable with that kind of thing going on?

hauntedhousenut
09-01-2008, 09:44 PM
I guess he was right on the chat room the other night.

screamline studios
09-02-2008, 06:50 PM
What the hell are you doing to my baby????, horrificus that is!!! you should all be ashamed!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

hauntedhousenut
09-02-2008, 08:10 PM
I agree, that was so disrespectful of her to make a joke about something you put your heart and soul into.

Killer Katie
09-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Haunted house nut... what was on the chat room the other night???
No disrespect was meant jeesh, I didn't realize some people have no sense of humor....damn
I have a special place in my heart for screamline, you know that!

hauntedhousenut
09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm just sayin that horrificus is there baby, what if they made fun of something Brian made? wait does Brian actually manufacture anything or does he have everything made by others ><

Katie, I know you love those guys, just messin with you!!!!!!

gadget-evilusions
09-03-2008, 06:22 AM
I'm just sayin that horrificus is there baby, what if they made fun of something Brian made? wait does Brian actually manufacture anything or does he have everything made by others ><

Katie, I know you love those guys, just messin with you!!!!!!

Hauntedhousenut, did you just accuse me of not manufacturing anything myself? I spend around 8 hours a day machining, welding, and wiring all of our props.

Katie, and all of Evilusions are great friends with Screamline, have been for years. Katie nor I would say anything that actually was mean or disrespectful to any of them, hell, they know where I live and sleep.

Killer Katie
09-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Haunted house nut - ouch with the venom against my bud gadget....
He is a whiz at what he does, and the stuff he makes lasts and actually works for more than a night! (unlike some companies I won't mention)
Wow - what an ugly turn down a nasty path we've gone!

Let's get back on track!

So, Jason! When can we expect Horrificus the return?????

screamlinestudios
09-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I didn't take offense to anything - I thought it was all pretty damn funny.

After all I'm the one who put a picture of Horrificus in a baby bonnet on our Baby powder bottles that we included with the costume.

I should dig that up.....

Oh wait, here it is

Killer Katie
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Steve - I wouldn't have thought you would! You are virtually inoffensible! Like some strange superhero.... lol

maddi005
09-04-2008, 07:42 AM
i can say in all confidence that we at screamline studios are thick skinned SOB's...it would take more than a few words to make us cry...maybe something like a sharp stick in the eye would break the tear glands into a mild sweat...lol...we have perfected the lost art of not taking yourself to seriously...lol...

p.s. horrificus baby powder is second to none, look for it on your supermarket shelves today!!!!!

Killer Katie
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Maddi - is the power good for chafing???? Noone wants a thigh-fire!
And having worked with screamline in the past, not only do they have thick skins, anyone around them better too! *wink the fairgrounds paging system and scott J comes to mind...LOL

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey, Ladies! This thread is almost starting to sound like a TV ad for femine products. LOL

However, did you notice how excited everyone got about Katie's idea for the female version of Horrificus?

Jason, I think it may be time to listen to the public and the masses. They're not trying to hurt your baby. They're trying to help you create a new one, only with the best intentions, I am sure. :cool:

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 08:23 PM
fearseeker,

Well said maybe i will look into this????

Jason Blaszczak

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 08:27 PM
It certainly can't hurt to consider the possibility. :cool:

dr0zombie
09-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Yea, and like the normies at Transworld were not already freaked out by the haunters.... then this demon princess spawn thing from hell strolls on by.... yea... St Louis would not be far enough away for them not to feel all icky after that. :)

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Maybe ?? the mother of horrificus...

Jason Blaszczak

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 08:31 PM
It sounds good to me, but I think you need lots of other feedback. I know that everybody loves Horrificus, and I think it's worth getting lots of input before diving into your next project.

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 08:35 PM
If you wanted to go this far, you could even have a mother with a breast-feeding baby of some sort on board... Yummy!!!

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Fearseeker,

Maybe we should add a poll on the next costume??? should it be related to horrificus or something new...

Jason Blaszczak

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Jason -
let me be the first to throw my hat in the ring for not only helping you with the new idea, but I would be honored to be your model. I know I'm not a "hottie", but I think a little girth on the creature (pregnant maybe...) my pop up the creepout factor.
Call me! We'll have coffee, we'll talk! :)

Sorry about the "feminine products" conversation... we can't help ourselves! Ha!

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Although I think a poll would be fine, I just don't want somebody to steal this idea from you and run with it. If you want me to delete any of my posts here, I will be happy to do so for your sake. Just let me know.

And Katie, who cares if you're not a size 2? Normal women aren't. The female version doesn't have to be and could have just given birth or could be matched to be a partner for Horrificus. :cool:

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Killer k,

So are you saying related to horrificus ??? or maybe not????

Jason Blaszczak

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Ok Poll It Is!!

Jason Blaszczak

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
OK, go for it. I would be happy to see either Horrificus' partner (wife?), mother, sister, or an entire new character. I think you'll know when you see the poll results.

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I think if I had to choose just one, I would choose a wife so that you could add on a breast-feeding baby later. :cool: So is that considered related or not?

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Bride of Horrificus!!!!!!!

Fear - thanks! I do beleive that may be one of the few times I may be considered "normal" LOL

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:06 PM
If you wanted to go this far, you could even have a mother with a breast-feeding baby of some sort on board... Yummy!!!

Maybe it could be little baby horrificus suckling on mothers milk??

Jason Blaszczak

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Bride of Horrificus!!!!!!!

Fear - thanks! I do beleive that may be one of the few times I may be considered "normal" LOL

OK, so I'm a little demented too. LOL

But I think your idea of Bride of Horrificus is excellent!!!

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Suckling at the teet would be awesome! And make sure to have the other leak every so often. ooooh......

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Maybe it could be little baby horrificus suckling on mothers milk??

Jason Blaszczak

And I see absolutely no reason that bride couldn't have a baby suckling on mother's milk. LOL

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Fear, Jason - I think there is something here... I'm getting chills! LOL

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
I do think we may need therapy. LOL

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Fear - it could also be a social statement about babies before marriage! Like a shotgun weddin'!

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Suckling at the teet would be awesome! And make sure to have the other leak every so often. ooooh......

The hell with leakage, maybe squirt all over the customer???

Jason Blaszczak

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:15 PM
You are both brilliant!!!!

Killer Katie
Oh hell yeah! Right in the eye!!
This remeinds me of old times.. *sniff LMAO

dr0zombie
A nice little spray about the same time you get a baby scream. Yea... if you are right on someone on stilts kind of looking over them and the baby cries and spits something at you. That will turn most people's stomachs.... very cool.....

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:16 PM
You could have the shotgun wedding to introduce her!

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Zombie - can't you just feel the vomit??? LOL

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
We didn't need a poll for this! We just needed to put our warped minds together.

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:18 PM
And smell the baby vomit!

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Fear - you are brilliiant also! I love the shotgun weddin to introduce. What do you think Jason? LOL You better get sculpting! :)

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Does sinister scents have a spoiled milk scent for the costuming?

dr0zombie
09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Yep, Its the line stalker from hell... and pa with the shotgun wedding following up would be great..... then of course you need the zombie priest to do the wedding... We got a night of twisted line entertainment right here.

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:22 PM
And smell the baby vomit!

Time to call in sinister scents for the job??? Maybe even pull a dirt diaper off the baby and attack the people with it???

Jason Blaszczak

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Man, I miss all this haunt conversation - i am getting amped up!

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Have we overwhelmed Jason with all of this?

dr0zombie
09-06-2008, 09:24 PM
There are way too many good options for this one. Why has no one done this yet? You know, just put someone through all this and then stick them in a dark elevator with only a baby crying and scramble them up. Then see if they can deal with the rest of the haunt.... LOL....

FearSeeker
I think we've got it figured out. Now I'm just wondering if we need to delete all of these posts so that everyone is surprised?

Killer Katie
Jason - I have always admired your disgusting twisted mind! I can provide real diapers for reference! LOL
Fear - it would take more than this to overwhelm the Master of the macabre!

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM
May be a good idea.... Jason?

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I am not worried fearseeker been down that road before and its always about looking ahead.

Jason Blaszczak

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:29 PM
So, is it a viable fetus? Are you sketching as we speak? :)

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:30 PM
OK, Jason, if you're not worried, then I won't worry either. I'll leave my posts here if you want me to, but if you want me to delete them, I'll be happy to do so.

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Killer K.

No bullshit i already have a half sculpted baby horrificus!!!

Jason Blaszczak

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Jason - get the hell otta here! LOL

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm gonna run for now. Just started having some minor computer issues. PM me if you need anything else from me. I wish you guys only the best!!! I'm looking forward to seeing this bride and baby!!!

FearSeeker
09-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Killer K.

No bullshit i already have a half sculpted baby horrificus!!!

Jason Blaszczak

Wow! That's great!!!

screamline studios
09-06-2008, 09:40 PM
The poll will be the future, i guess time will tell.

Jason OUT!!!!!

p.s KILLER K i started sculpting it about 9 months ago but put it aside for all the orders that come first.

Killer Katie
09-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Wow - I can't wait to see the little fella!

FearSeeker
09-07-2008, 08:37 AM
i started sculpting it about 9 months ago but put it aside for all the orders that come first.

Started making the baby about 9 months ago? How appropriate! :cool:

Killer Katie
09-07-2008, 11:14 AM
good catch fear... I didn't get that until now!

SHELDON
09-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Last time I spoke with Madison, she said that Horrificus was retired. I hope thats not the case... I always enjoyed it when he would come play at Dream Reapers.

maddi005
09-08-2008, 09:03 PM
horrificus is not retired...we just arent making him anymore...i will still come out and play, but i will say this...i am glad we dont have to make anymore of that costume...lol...well atleast for this year...too much goin on as it is...
i will say this though, everyone that has seen or used that costume raves about the reactions it gets from the audience...sucks i am booked up this year, or i would come out and play...i loooooves dreamreapers...>sigh< the times sheldon hitches rides on vehicles or plays in traffic, watching azzhole light up the patron with his mad chainsaw skills, seein ozo freek people out with his outlandish wit, satan claus telling people to do vulgar things to parts of his body...yup...gonna miss it this year...but there is always next year

ps...we are also marketing horificus's afterbirth under the name 'PUS' ...super slimey and gooey...goes great with cheerios too...yummy

screamline studios
09-17-2008, 10:11 PM
OH you guys caught the hole nine month ago thing hahaha but it is true half sculpted and just waiting for some time to finish it up....

Jason Blaszczak

lurker
09-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Did you know that horrificus was in a movie? A ready bad b-movie by Conrad Brooks called "Freaky Vampire". Here is a clip. He shows up at the end of the clip. WARNING: This is a painfully bad movie with painfully bad acting. It can cause seizures, vomiting, hysterical blindness, warts, and with a rare few uncontrolable laughter....
-VrzSlx3kB8

screamline studios
11-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Louis,
I truly do not know what to make of this!!! is this a slap in the face or a pat on the back ???? none the less it does show the love for HORRIFICUS!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

P.S ITS ALIVE!!! HORRIFICUS IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screamline studios
11-25-2008, 08:49 PM
This does give me a drive for a new costume with alot more up dates, and alot more fear!!!!

Jason!!!

brad
11-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Lurker, I dont know to say if that was a good find or a bad find. That was pretty damn bad!

screamline studios
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Brad,

!!!!????!!!! i really do not know what to say !!!????!!!!!!!!!!! but i am glad they thought it would be good in there movie..

Jason Blaszczak

lurker
12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't know how he got a hold of a Horrificus for his film, but I know he didn't buy it. That is way outside the budget of his NO-BUDGET productions.

Conrad Brooks is an interesting character to say the least. He is still making movies like his mentor Ed Wood Jr. He has been in the film business all his life. He has worked with legends like Bela Lugosi and Tim Burton, and as far as I can tell he hasn't learned one damned thing about making a good movie. However, his movies will make you laugh. He has been shooting his latest opus at my haunted house. I tolerate him cause some of my actors like playing parts in the movie and it is very entertaining to watch him make a truly bad film. It sort of like watching a train wreck. At least the sets will look good in this one, but they will be lit and shot poorly.